#Blog6 (Part 1/2)

Anonymous Blogger.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(NARRATORS POV)

 

“u-uh yea-yeah sure” Wonwoo said while internally cursing at himself for stuttering in front of the stranger. The stranger chuckled and Wonwoo could’ve sworn that he had never heard something that divine in a long time. “Let’s go then hyung!” the stranger said happily walking ahead of Wonwoo but stopping abruptly so that Wonwoo could match with his pace.

The journey halfway through was filled with an awkward silence and a heavy tension. Just as Wonwoo thought he should break it the stranger cut him to it. “So Wonwoo Hyung what do you major in?” “oh uh I major in literature and fine arts” Wonwoo replied awkwardly while unconsciously staring at the strangers features and not noticing the perplexed look on the strangers face.

“Oh…” the stranger said in a low tone as if he had just been bluffed at. “But then why did you have a history and economics test…..” he said almost inaudibly not wanting the older to hear him. “What? Did you say something about economics?” did he just ask about my history and economics test...but how would ne know? Maybe I’m just hearing things.

“Oh? Yeah, I said I major in Social Science and Entrepreneurship but I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter