Turning Point

Encounters of love

SungHee P.O.V

IT WAS.............

KRYSTAL SOOJUNG JUNG!!!!!!  (A/N: jung 2x😝😝 lol! get it? no? okay fine) "Hhhoooowwww!!!! Dddiiiddd iii mmmiisss?!" I started screaming. Krystal immediately shushed me by putting her hand over my mouth. She sighed and then my phone buzzed, It was a message from Jiwoo.  

 

From-> Jiwoozzziiii♥️😝😘

Hey! Sorry BM oppa called me for practice! Sorry! I'll hang out with you later! One more thing, I have to sell my house since i have to move to the dorm with all the other members. I actually didn't want to sell it, since u can stay there till u find a place to stay, but manager-nim already decided and didn't give me an option! Mian!🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

TO-> Jiwoozziiii❤️😝😘

Oh it's okay! U can go practice I'm sure BM "oppa" would be upset with you if u didn't go! #BWOO and about the house i'll try and find a place to stay! Don't worry about me! Practice hard!!!! FIGHTING!!!!

FROM-> Jiwoozziiii❤️😝😘

Yah! There's nothing going on! Stop ur ships right there before i break them down!!!! 

TO-> Jiwoozzii❤️😝😘

Lol, If u say so! But my ship of Bwoo will never break down! Saranghe Woozi (No Jihunnie, lul)!!!! <3

and with that i sent my last message to her. I could see Krystal peeking over my shoulder. I guess she was curious. Hehe😊😊😁😁 Suddenly a person came from the store and jumped on Krystal, They both were laughing while i had a poker face on.

Krystal then moved towards me and said, "Unnie i want u to meet a new friend i made, her name is Sunghee. She accidentally bumped into me while I was coming and asked me where Blanc&eclare is. I decided to bring her here since I was also coming here anyways. She then kept blabbering on and on and on and on about Blanc&eclare, fashion and of course u too." The other woman started giggling and then i realized who it was. I gasped and shouted/squealed. She then said "You realized now who i was. Well aren't u a cute one." With that she moved closer to me and started examining my face.

She flashed me a smile and asked me if i was an idol. I said no but told her that i was to be an idol. She then asked,"which company are you from?""I'm training under Coridel......" "Chincha! i have never seen u!" "I got my acceptance letter just yesterday" "well. That's nice!" Krystal then said, "Unnie are you gonna continue interrogating her here itself, outside the shop, or allow us in" with that both me and Jessica chuckled.

Krystal then said, "Oh and one more thing, call me as Soojung and unnie as Sooyeon unnie, what's your age btw?" "I'm 19" "Oohhhh~ then i'm older, so u have to call me unnie" and then she ruffled my hair. I kind of blushed and she started squealing "aiggoooo!!! gwiyooooo!!!!" Sooyeon unnie then smacked her on the head and said "Pabo!" I laughed yet again. Soojung unnie asked me, "where do u stay?" "I am actually came from america and was staying at my friend's house whom i bumped into at the airport." "Woah. U sure bumped into a lot of people today!" Sooyeon unnie then asked "what do u mean by was?" "well she's under DSP media in a group called K.A.R.D and she has to move to their dorm now, and hence she has to sell it." "Oh! That's a shame! Why don't u come and live with me then! I have a huge house right now but i'm planning on selling it and buying a smaller apartment since it gets pretty lonely and scary alone at home. You can stay with me, We'll have lots of fun!" "Seriously?! That's the best thing that could happen to me!" "Although terms and conditions apply, U will have to model for my latest designs and have to give me ur most honest opinions about the dresses and There is also going to be a co-ed group planning on debuting from coridel so i guess u could be a part of it. Till now it has one girl and two boys. It's pretty unbalanced. So, what do u say?" "Sure! I don't mind! when does the training start? "Tomorrow so how about we three roam around the mall and Soojung and i will give u tour around Seoul too!"

Soojung unnie then said "that's awesome! come on now! No time to waste!" and with that she grabbed mine and Sooyeon unnie's hands and dragged us away. We went around different stores, Of course with Sooyeon and Soojung unnie wearing disguise's, since they can't allow anyone to discover them. We then tried on a few clothes and bought some of them. Sooyeon unnie then said, "Soojung, Let's take her to that place!" I then asked "which place?" She then replied that it's a secret (Can u keep this a secret?? Do u guys remember that line from SNSD's Galaxy Supernova??)

They made me sit in the car and blindfolded me. I sat in the passenger seat while Sooyeon unnie sat in the driver seat with Soojung unnie at the back. They both kept talking to me to prevent me from getting scared. They played Up-beat songs too. Then Soojung unnie asked me to tell something about myself. I told "well. There's not much i can tell about myself. My favorite color right now is Blue or Cyan-ish. My favorite number is 5 cause i feel like it's complete. I love music like hell. I like listening to different genres of songs.Ballads to hip-hop to R&B to Pop, u name it! I can get very crazy at times and my friends back at the states told me that i actually have a good sense of humor." "Oh that's very nice! I would love to get to know more about u over the time." Sooyeon unnie then said, "Oh look! We're here!" She opened her door and got out i guess since i heard a door opening and then someone opened my door and took off the blindfold and i realized it was Soojung unnie. She smiled at me warmly.

When i got out i could see Sooyeon unnie running around screaming. Soojung unnie then face palmed. I then followed suit and started running behind Sooyeon unnie and started shouting "Yeonie unnie! Jungie unnie! Sarangheyo!" Yeonie (Sooyeon a.k.a Sica) then shouted back "Yah! who is Yeonie?" I then stuck my tongue out and she started running behind me but then Jungie unnie caught me and smiled devilishly. I got scared and started bowing to her. Lol Jungie unnie looks so funny when she's angry.

Sooyeon unnie then came closer to my ear and whispered "Yah! How about we both chase Soojung! What'd ya say!" I quickly high-fived her and started counting "1,2,3 GO!" unfortunately i think she heard us she started running when i said 1 itself lol. We then chased her around and around and then we all were so tired we decided to lie down and enjoy the sunset from there.

Suddenly a car parked up behind us. A couple came out of it i guess. I could care less. After all, I was here enjoying my time. Yeonie unnie then said "This was the best day of my life uptill now. I don't think i ever had this much fun ever!" Me and Jungie unnie simultaneously screamed "Me too!" I think those two couple were taken aback or something because they were staring at us like we were some drunk people Lol.

Unnie then suggested we should go grab dinner before it's too late. We then decided to race to the car and the last person has to buy us dinner. I bumped into someone on the way and didn't look back at that person's face because i was in a hurry. I felt like someone shouted my name from afar. Or maybe i was just hallucinating. Oh well.

In the end when i was closer, I and Yeonie unnie looked at each other and signaled and immediately i ran as fast as i could and held up Jungie unnie. She then started to scream and so i let her go and ran like I was dog infected with a bad case of flu running (A/N: wrong comparison lol) Soon enough Jungie unnie was last and i and Yeonie unnie high-fived each other. Jungie unnie then glared at us with a face that was like (`_´) .

When we reached the place where Jungie unnie would treat us we all went and gave our order and then sat back down. It was an open restaurant so we all enjoyed very well. Later on Yeonie unnie said that we should keep nicknames for each other. They decided to call me as Sungie I had to call Krystal unnie as Krys unnie since she said that Jungie was kind of weird. I and Yeonie unnie laughed at her remark while Krys unnie pouted. I decided to call Jessica unnie as Sica when we were alone.

 When our food arrived a huge group of people had arrived and were all wearing masks. One of them kept staring at me like i was some alien. There were 7 boys and 1 man, with two girls.

Sica unnie finished her food and then said we should head back to the mall since Krys unnie's car was parked over there. When we got up to leave, I noticed that man who was staring at me earlier looking at me again. I decided to brush it off and then suddenly someone from another table seemed to have noticed Krys unnie and Sica Unnie and started shouting, "OMONA! JESSICA JUNG AND KRYSTAL JUNG!" I guess the group from earlier noticed this and stared at us.

Sica unnie clicked her tongue and grabbed my hand we three started running towards her car. Soon enough we were out of that place and we had to part ways at the mall. Krys unnie said to not forget her and that she will miss me. She gave me a tight bear hug and then gave Sica unnie a hug too. She then waved us bye and entered her car. I felt someone's eyes on us the entire time. I turned back to look but no one was there. Sica unnie asked me what's wrong and i said, "Nothing. I just felt like someone was watching us." She then nodded her head and said that we should also leave since it was getting quite late. I asked her if we could stop by Jiwoo's place since i wanted to take my luggage.  Jiwoo have me a spare key earlier in case i needed it. I then took my luggage and left a note on the table saying

Heyyy!!!!

I have taken my luggage and am moving out! Hope to see you soon Jiwooozziiii!!!!! annyeong!

~Sunghee  

And then i exited the place. I and Sica unnie drove back to her house. It was an apartment. She told that all of her furniture was not here yet. She then asked if it was okay for me if i wanted to share a room with her. I replied that it was fine and then we just dumped my luggage into the closet. She then asked me if i wanted to watch something. I asked her if we could watch some anime or something and then she immediately shouted Pokemon and then I started teasing her by calling her Sicachu. We had a huge bowl full of Popcorn in our laps and started our Anime/Pokémon marathon. I think i'm really gonna enjoy my time here!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEYYAAAA !!!!!!!!!!!! I'm finally done with my exams and can relax now! Altho i'll miss my friends a lot, even tho I'll see them after school starts again lol.

Oh well! Did u guys see Sica's Insta? I think she might be having a comeback planned........ Cause she's going to different places and taking photos with seriously cool bg's which all seem to surreal to not be for a comeback. I hope her comeback would be having an EDM-is track since I just love her voice with EDM.