Past

Encounters of love

 

Kim Sung Hee P.O.V:

 I just woke up with Jessica's Fly song cheering me up telling me that I will have a wonderful time today also.....

I got down my bed and went to take bath and get ready. I came out and blow dried my hair and left it open, since my hair is just shoulder-length. I went out and went to Hyohee unnie's room. I saw her sleeping. Aish this pabo unnie of mine...

.I went to her and jumped on her bed. She grumbled and said angrily, " Yah! Dongsaeng-ah. Why can't you let me sleep for some time!" "Unnie~ ireona~" I said and did my aegyo. No one can resist my aegyo😏😏😋😋😁😁.She got Up and went to brush. Now let's go see that other pabo. I went down and headed towards Jimminie oppa's house. I went to his window by climbing a tree that's next to his house. I was surprised to see that he was not there.

 I went down and knocked the door. After a while Aunty opened the door and I aksed her "Eommeonim where is oppa?" "Oh sunghee-ah! How are you?? Jimminie went with another girl a few minutes ago." she said with a cheerful smile. "Gomawo Eommeonim. I'm fine, thank you! I'll get going now!" He must be with her again.......Taeyeon sunbae.

I  reached school and when I was about to get my books from my locker someone covered my eyes. "Guess who~" I immediately recognized that voice. After all it belonged to the person I love the most. I wanted to  a bit as he left me alone this morning "Minho oppa? No wait..... is it Leo oppa?" Immediately he removed his hands and started pouting. How cuteeee!!!!😍

Jimin oppa then said "I have knownyou ever since you were a kid and grew up playing with you! And you still don't know who I am?!" I replied "awww! Oppa got jealous Oppa got jealous!" "I just wanna make sure you find the right guy! Leo is okay for me but then i dont know this Minho guy so oppa doesn't approve him!" He said and ruffled my hair. Soon after our enjoyment died down (for me)because taeyeon sunbae came  back.

"Thanks for waiting for me jimin-ah! Oh,Hi here sung hee-ah I didnt see you there!" She said. I bowed to her and said "hello sunbae!" She then asked if it was okay if you we could go on because she had some work to do in the library. Jimin oppa objected and said "I'll come with you too!" As much as I  wanted to protest and cling onto jimin oppa's hand and drag him away from her I could not. I  waved them goodbye.I  wonder what they're doing. I sighed. What if.......... Nonono they are at a library! nothing can go wrong! With that I went back to class.

 

~~~TIMESKIP TO LUNCH BREAK~~~

During lunch i texted Jimin oppa to meet me on the rooftop. He came up and just when I was going to confess, taeyeon sunbae shouted "jagiya! Jimminie pabo! Oh here you are!" Jimin went to her and hugged her. What did she mean by 'Jagiya'? No way! "Jagya?" I asked and the next sentence that he told me made me feel so horrible. "I and Taeyeonie are dating, she confessed to me this morning when she was about to fall down and I caught her in my arms. She blushed and looked down and told. Isn't she the cutest". He pinched her nose and she just looked away with a blush creeping up on her cheeks.

"What were u gonna say Sunghee??" He asked "U-um n-nothing much Oppa. I just wanted to tell u that ur mom wanted u to come home a bit early today." "Oh! Gomawo." He replied while smiling brightly and pet my head and then I excused myself. I went to the sick room and told that I wasn't feeling very well and the nurse allowed me to go back home.

I went home and started crying. Why did this have to happen to me? I have to avoid him at all costs now, so that I don't break myself more than what I have by falling in love with him. He omly ever saw me as a sister and a bestfriend................

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heyyo! This is my first time writing. I know that it ain't that good but I hope u continue to stick around with my story!!!!

BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!