Monthly Evaluation -> Debut?

Encounters of love

Jessica P.O.V  

 Argghhhh..... Damn that CEO of mine..... Why did Tyler have to call me out so early in the morning??? And that too on the day I'm supposed to get some inspiration for my new fashion line...... Anyways...... It better be good! I walked in and saw Tyler at his desk completely focused. "Ahem!" I fake-coughed to let him know that I'm here. He immediately looked up and gave me a small smile while I frowned in return. "So.... what's ur reason for calling me so early in the morning Tyler?" I asked while crossing my hands above my chest. He rolled his eyes at me and said "Sica, It's 10:30 A.M, What do u mean by early? Have u seen that group how hard they have been practicing since 8 O'clock? Anyways... The reason I called u here today is for this-" he turned his computer towards me and ther was a photo, or more like a collage of Sunghee-ah and her group's photo, underneath the photo there was 'MYRIAD' written in Bold letters (Pronounced as MY-RAH-D. I know it's weird but.... I felt like it would be a bit distinctive if we pronounce it like that since Korean band name's pronunciation are pretty unique and I kinda like it!), "What is this?" I asked him. "Well as u can see..... this is Myriad, our new co-ed group! Actually I felt like the members have been progressing and training a lot and found a lot of improvement in them.... So, I thought that if they do progress very well in this month and I see a lot more improvement, I'll let them debut in 3 month's from now. They'll need that 3 months time for the recording and memorizing the line's, for us to prepare the set and for the MV and also for them to learn the choreo. Soooo.... What do u say?" he said. I felt like my eyeballs just rolled out of their eye sockets and rolled on the ground while my jaw was touching the floor. Lol, "OHMAIGOSH!!!! THANKK YOUUU!!! I'LL GO INFORM THEM RIGHT AWAY!" I squeled and left the oom. Can't wait to tell them, they'll be so surprised!!! EEEEKKK!!!! I can't believe that they'll finally debut... I gotta go fast now!!!! I'll probably run to their practice room since I wanna tell it to them fast but then I'm not much of an athlete.... Meh! who cares! LET'S GOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

 

Sunghee P.O.V

We just finished practicing for another one of Troublemaker's song. This one's called "attention" it's got a nice cheery and uplifting feeling to it and this tim Luna unnie decided to change partners because of two reasong, 1) She felt that I and Yamada were doing it a bit too much during their song "Troublemaker". 2) She wanted to see how good our teamwork is. Soooo..... next time I guess it would be a SuDae and a HanRyo couple, Lol. So.... I and Hansol oppa were partners while Yamada and Dahee unnie were partners and this time again we decided to make a bet. The team which Luna unnie picks as the winner will get to tell the Loser team to do anything funny.... Coincidently, we decided to call mine and Oppa's team as the 'Sweg team' while calling unnie and Yamada's as 'YAASSS TEAM' (A/N: Do u get the reference? Sweg as in Min Yoongi while YAAASSS as in how Got7 always says it? hehehe. OH-SA-KAR! OH-SA-CAR! O-SA-KAR! BROOM BROOM! Lol Hobie was so funny doing that and Suga's reaction was just purely priceless!! Check that out if u don't know what that is for new A.R.M.Y's, It's their in " J-hope says" video on Youtube!). In the end.............................................................................................................................................................

 

THE SWEG TEAM WON!!!!!!!  WOHOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Just when we were about to tell the other team what to do, A very tired and panting Sica unnie burst through the door. She then fell on the floor and sarted saying something in a very weak voice, when I went closer to her, I understood what she was saying, "Mul- mul i pil yohae!" she said ( I need water in korean. P.S- I used google translate for this😛) I then asked Unnie for some water and she quickly got some while Oppa lifted Sica and put her on the couch. Dahee unnie gave her the water and she gulped everything down in one go😋. Yamada then cleared his throat and said "Sica, when you know that ur not a good athlete, why'd u run all the way here??" She then shot him one of her most famous icy-cold glare's and said "Well.... I came to tell you guys some good news which you would absolutely love, but it seems like u don't wanna listen so, I'll just get going..." She said while trying to get up but the four of us pushed her back down on the sofa an for glared at her. "Okay Okay! I'll tell you!" she said while raising both her hands up in defense. "Geezzz. I was just playing around with you! Anyways  I'm her to tell you guys that......" "Thattttt????" we trailed. "That you guys have improved very well and Tyler, your CEO was thinking of debuting u guys in 3-4 Months from now if u guys work Extremely well this month!" she continued. We all, including Luna unnie stared at her with our mouths agape.........

We? GET TO DEBUT?! (No sherlock, that's what I just said) OhMaiGawd!!!! I then jumped onto Yamamon and we both stared at each other for 2 mins and then started cheering and running around. Hansol oppa and Dahee unnie were holding each other's arms and squealing like fangirls. We all then grabbed the confetti in the side which Luna unnie had kept, well she thought we didn't know........

But we like investigating stuff so...... 

I then told Dahee unnie "Grab that confetti and we'll go out and throw it along the corridors!!!" She quickly nodded and took that basket while Oppa took 🎉🎉-> this thingy and I quickly got onto Yamada's shoulders. We rushed to the door ignoring Luna unnie's constant shouting, Lol. We started running and screaming and throwing confetti and that thingy🎉 everywhere. Playback unnie's came out of their practice room smiling and asked us what was the reason; we just shouted

"WE GET TO DEBUT!!!!! WOOOHOOOO!!!!🎉🎊🎉🎊"

And then we would've actually continued running to Tyler's room but Luna unnie stopped us and scolded us and told that we have to practice...... 

AGAIN!!!!

DOUBLE-TIME!!!!!

 That but it's okay thinking about the fact that we get to debut soon enough!!!! Yay!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heyya! So I'm back and this chapter was actually being edited by me for the longest time for no reason whatsoever. Well, my schedule kinda just got busy and I didn't get time, But I hope you guys liked it and Thank you so much for 180 views, I didn't actually even expect it to go over 100 but, thanks a loooottttt!!! Also I've been thinking of making this mostly from Sunghee's point of view, I hope don't hate me for that but I will include other's P.O.V here and there, also ignore your wondering who wasn't that person who heard them, I'll give you guys a hint, It was not Jimin or dahee, I'll reveal it in the ending chapters of this story. Don't worry this story still got a long way to go, Lol.

Also, I'm very positive that Jessica is planning on a comeback soon enough and that shen might have started the recording session for it, As seen by her Instagram and Weibo (Lol, I check them everyday) and I kind of have ann idea as to who will be Hyunams partner for the "Second" Troublemaker, I think it's Edawn from pentagon since If u scroll down her Insta, U'll see a photo of her and Edawn dressed in white clothes with both of them looking like they're having a photoshop of some sort, however this could also be false an drew I'm not A member/trainee/staff of Cube or Cordiel so ya, But I hope Sica has a comeback this time with some EDM in her song with some cool choreo!!!!!

PEace Out!!