Present

Encounters of love

After that Sunghee tried as much as she could to avoid Jimin. She woke up early in the morning so that she could miss going with him to school.... But not like he actually came after he started dating Taeyeon. Sunghee wouldn't talk to him much, other than small talks here and there....... After a few days, she had to move to the US because of her parents work and also because of her wish to learn how to dance,sing and rap😏😏 She did tell Jimin tho before going......   

         

Through a freakin text message😝😝😝

Present Day~

Sunghee POV-

Ahhh~ I missed the fresh air of Seoul so much!!!!! It's so nice and cool here! I should probably go and collect my baggage! Oops!🙊🙊 i bumped into someone! I extended my hand to her and apologized...... 

 

wait wait wait...... Isn't that Jiwoo??  I nudged her and said "Heyya gurl! Remember me after all these years?!" She acted as if she was thinking and then dabbed and fist bumped me while saying "SWAG!" i returned the same! "Ay Yo Ay Yo! Wassup?" Ahhh~ I missed this little bundle of God-know-what-he-made-her-with😛😛 "u back to Seoul for good?" "For good" and then she high-fived me✋🏼✋🏼. "So what made you come to the airport cuz I dun really remember calling or telling u that i'd be back?" i asked her to start out another topic, " Lol i came here for fun to just tease that guy over there in the coffee shop! I always run up to the counter, order for a coffee, pour it on his face and run out🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️, Dasi run,run,run!" i asked her what she was singing and she told me that it was a song by a boy group called BTS.

Before she told me who they were, gawked at me for not knowing this! i mean.... U can't blame me for not knowing this! I was in US for 2-4 years so obviously i wouldn't know! Jiwoo was my bff from kindergarten till Middle school. She had to leave to Busan cause her parents had some work there. I'm glad she's back. After i and jiwoo picked up my luggage, we went to her car and sat in. It was a Audi A8. Mine and ofc her fav car! when we sat in, we caught up about a lot of things like how she was a part of DSP Media and that she had debuted in a group called K.A.R.D with 3 other members. It was apparently a co-ed group with 2 boys and 2 girls including herself. Apparently the boys were BM and J.Seph and the girl's name was Somin. Apparently BM was also from LA so i guess we could become good friends!!

And then she asked me why i came back to Korea. I told her that i was finally accepted into Coridel entertainment through a global audition held by Coridel. She then told that we both could do a collab sometime later. I then told her about jimin but i didn't tell her his name cause i was too caught up in venting my feelings about him like how taeyang does when he's drunk😛😛we then reached her house and she insisted that I stay at her house for now cause it was pretty lonely for her. So i accepted since it would be a good way to catch up for all the time we lost. I then asked her to show me the photos of these people called BTS since i had remembered some girls in my school talking about them suddenly. i gasped at what i saw! I saw...............

 

HIM, PARK JIMIN....

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

 

Heyyyaa!!! I'm back! Sorry if this chapter 😝

Ik it's super weird how OC (Sunghee) knows about Taeyang from BB, but not BTS, lul. Soory if that offended u my lovelies.

Sorry if my updates haven't been regular cause i have exams from 14 Feb and BTS plans on making me fail with their new comeback! Hope you enjoyed it! plz comment about your thoughts and  if i should add something! see ya later!!!! byeeee 

Author-nim