Member's profile: NAMJOON

Chronicles of ARCHANGEL

Image result for l infinite handsome

PARK NAMJOON

Race: Korean

From: Marseille, France

Age: 20

Position: Main vocalist,Lead vocalist, Main dancer

Nickname: Nagjoon, Joonie

 

Facts

The most calm one

nags at the other members often 

Co-produces a few Archangel songs and all of his solo songs

Choreographs most of Archangels choreography with other members

Born in Marseille, France

Has a voice that is a mixture of Yoochun (JYJ) and Seungyoon (WINNER) 

Listened to kpop from young due to his mom who loved sechkies

started dancing from young after watching michael jackson

IDOLS: BIGBANG, SECHSKIES, TVXQ, BLACK EYED PEAS

Role model: Michael jackson, Taemin, Yoon jongshin, Daesung

Lifetime goal: Give his mom a good life

                     Archangel to hold their own dome tour

The only child in his family

Loves to play the guitar

 

Background Info

Namjoon grew up listening to Sechkies, H.O.T, S.E.S, and more due to his mother's influence. When he was 6 years old he watchedarrow-10x10.png a video of Michael Jackson dancing and immediately fell in love with him. Namjon started dancing to Michael Jackson songs and seeing that his parents enrolled him in a dance academy back in France. Namjoonn went on to win alot of dance competitions and was one of the famous students of the dance academy. Namjoon was very well recognised and was even offered a place in parris goebel's dance crew, ROYAL FAMILY, by parris herself. Namjoon wanted to stay in the academy so he rejected the offer. In late 2011 Namjoon watched a video of Taemin dancing and was awestruck he started  looking up korean videos and was imrpessed by their dancing skills. He revealed his plans to go to korea to becomee an idol to his parents, and being the supportive parents they are they allowed him to go on the condition that he video called them twice every week. Namjoon came to korea and through a series of events ended up becoming a trainee of the blacklabel along with the other members. Namjoon was recruited into the underground dance crew D.F.L. after he was spotted dancing on the streets. Namjoon was casted by many agencies including SM and JYP for his dancing skills and visuals but he rejected them all due to him already being a trainee under the Blacklabel. He became interested in composing when he met Mino.

 

Predebut

Acted in the web drama High kick 

Acted in cable drama the strongest kpop survival

Modeled for small brands