Chapter 8

First Loves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The rest of the week passed by uneventfully for Wonwoo after Mingyu had went home that day deep in thought about the incident in the room. Wonwoo didn't take notice, thinking Mingyu was in one of his rare mood swings. Jihoon was a different story... 

"Won! Get up!" Jihoon called out. Wonwoo was shocked. Jihoon had waken up before him? This was weird. Wonwoo headed down to have his breakfast only to see a rather uncomfortable Mingyu sitting at one end of the sofa and Soonyoung and Jihoon at the other each other's faces. Ah... That must be why he had waken up before me... Soonyoung came here every morning the past few days, why not today? Wonwoo ruffled Mingyu's hair to get his attention and brought him into the kitchen. 

"Have you eaten breakfast?" Wonwoo asked with not much concern, really too tired to care but did it out of courtesy since Mingyu had come so early in the morning.

"Not yet hyung" Mingyu answered with his canines peaking out at the side. He was happy that Wonwoo had cared enough to ask him even though he was looked so tired and dead to the world. Thank god he didn't know what was going on in Wonwoo's mind. 

"What would you like? By the way why are you here? Only Soonyoung comes usually...?" Wonwoo asked as he got out his own breakfast. 

"Erm... Same as you! Wouldn't want to trouble you! Ouh...erm... I was a little curious about what Jihoon said the other day about you when you fell asleep in my arms...? It was about your dad if i am not mistaken... Soonyoung and Jun said it was something painful... and i want to be here for you Won... I want to be here to relief you of any burderns or painful and sad memories." Mingyu answered. Wonwoo had stiffened the moment he heard Mingyu mention his father. He didn't answer Mingyu after he said that, he got out toast for Mingyu and immediately stomped out of the kitchen wanting to pound Jihoon, leaving Mingyu flabbergasted. 

"WOOZI! ROOM! NOW!" Wonwoo shouted. Jihoon had froze on the spot the moment Wonwoo called him using his 'secret stage name' that only Wonwoo knew about. Wonwoo had only call him that once and it was when he played the prank on him, and it definitely wasn't a good thing. It was as if your parents were calling out to you with your full name, and you knew you were in deep , and Jihoon could feel that sort of aura radiating from Wonwoo as he walked up to his room. Jihoon excused himself from Soonyoung and went up the stairs, with sweaty palms, something Jihoon wasn't suppose to have.

"Y-youcalledWon?" Jihoon asked really fast unable to hide the fear in his voice.

"Did you tell Mingyu about dad?" Wonwoo asked in a quiet and eerie voice, not even looking at him. It was very scary, but somehow Jihoon had gotten slightly used to it from hearing it way too many times. 

"Do not called that monster dad" Jihoon snarled, trying to change the subject, but he was very serious about it. Jihoon hated that man for hurting Wonwoo so badly.

"Do not change the subject Woozi" Wonwoo said and this time he looked at Jihoon. His eyes were dead serious and there was not a glint of any positivity. Jihoon sighed at the failed attempt. 

"I didn't say much... Just that no one had cared for you as much at that man did besides the 3 of us... He got curious but i didn't say nothing after that." Jihoon defended himself. 

"Stop calling him 'that man' Hoonie... Once a dad, always a dad. No one can change that, not even you." Wonwoo said. Since Jihoon didn't say much, Wonwoo let it go. He just didn't want anyone spreading anything about him without his permission. To be honest he would've forgave Jihoon no matter what he said, since he knows that Jihoon really loves him and vice versa, but he wanted to teach Jihoon a lesso

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter