Chapter 7

First Loves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

aish- god damn that Kwon Soonyoung... The mood's all ruined! Wonwoo thought to himself angrily with an obvious frown on his face. Mingyu took that opportunity to run away from the room, leaving Wonwoo standing in the middle of his room half-. He quickly changed out of his clothes wanting to find the mood destroyer to kill him. 

"Kwon...Soon...YOUNG!!" Wonwoo shouted from upstairs from his bedroom, waiting for the latter to come up. However moments passed and he still wasn't in Wonwoo's room. Wonwoo started to get impatient and he stomped down the staircase only seeing a cowering Soonyoung hiding behind the washing machine. "Kwon Soonyoung" Wonwoo said in a rather soft and eeriely gentle tone. The whole room all of a sudden felt cold as Wonwoo entered and started walking towards the washing machine.  "I am so sorry Wonwoo! I only wanted to order burgers for tea time! I wanted to ask you if you wanted any as i am treating! I never wanted to barge in on you!" Soonyoung hurriedly explained. The aura of the room lightened the moment Wonwoo heard burgers. "Really?? I will have my usual Soonyoungie! Thankssss!" Wonwoo said jumping around excitedly waiting for the burgers. Burgers was the only thing that could calm Wonwoo down, besides eating his fill at buffets, his favourite thing to eat his burgers. Frankly speaking, Soonyoung didn't actually want to order burgers, but he was willing to order burgers for the latter if it meant he could continue living.

"Yah-! Jeon Wonwoo! Your boyfriend is traumatized by your erted thoughts and your symptoms of bipolar! (A/N: I'll explain below what is bipolar for the sake of the readers who doesn't know what it is)"Jihoon called out from his room. That was when Wonwoo remembered that Mingyu was still in the house. He ran upstairs only to see a shaking lump under the covers of Jihoon's bed. "Is he crying?" Wonwoo mouthed to Jihoon. "I don't think so... I think he is just scared... He hasn't this side of you before" Jihoon mouthed back. Wonwoo nodded showing he understood. Jihoon then left the room for the two of them. 

"M-mingyu? Are you ok? I am sorry you had to see that part of me..." Wonwoo apologized to the shaking covers. He started to slowly pat and the shaking covers until it started to stop shaking. MIngyu then came out from under the covers. He didn't look like he was crying, but he looked more like he had trouble breathing. His face was flustered, he was sweating all over, and he was panting slightly. "W-woah... Mingyu you don't look good! Are you ok?" Wonwoo asked worriedly. Mingyu gave him a weak smile and nodded his head. "Sorry hyung, i have a weak body. When anything startles me i hyperventilate and i won't feel too well." Wonwoo didn't expect that. He thought Mingyu was a strong kid, he could box, really well at that, and he always insisted on sending the elder home. Wonwoo felt guilty for not knowing about it, if he knew, he would never have let Mingyu send him home. What if a kidnapper wanted to kidnap Mingyu and he got startled and fainted or started to hyperventilate. He knew it was highly unlikely to ever happen to the giant, but if any of his freinds wanted to bully him, they knew exactly how. Wonwoo felt the urge to protect this child. He immediately pulled the younger into an embrace and whispered into his ear," I am sorry you had to go through that because of me... I won't show this side of me to you ever again." Mingyu pulled away from the elder with a look of confusion and a tinge of anger. "Hyung! How could you say that? I will accept every side of you there is! We are a couple and i really want us to last! and in order for that to happen, we need to accept each other for who we are!" Mingyu scolded the elder. Wonwoo was astonished at how mature the younger was. First he was acting all mature holding hands in public but it only turned out that he is pretty innocent himself. Wonwoo thought of him as a child that needed help throughout the relationship, but this 'kid' was more mature than Wonwoo thought. He knew the important aspects of a relationship more than Wonwoo. 

Wonwoo smiled at Mingyu and nodded his head.  Wonwoo then asked the younger if he wanted to go down and join the rest wait for their burgers, but to Wonwoo's surprise Mingyu shaked his head. "I want to stay here with you hyung! I want to know more about you!!" Mingyu said with his winning smile with his canines sticking out from the sides of his mouth, tugging at Wonwoo's heart and causing him to have a swarm of butterflies in his stomach. He couldn't say no to the younger even though he wanted to keep his embarrasing thoughts an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter