Chapter 1.

First Loves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Bro! Mr Yoon wants us in the briefing room tomorrow at 7.30! He says that he got something to ask us to do!" Wonwoo hollered through the hallway to his brother Jihoon. "WHAT?!?! WE STILL HAVE 1 MORE WEEK OF HOLIDAYS! AISH- NEVERMIND! Won, let's play the new game mom bought for us, i heard its really fun!" Jihoon complained, but then dismissed to play the new game. They played till it was 2am forgetting totally about the briefing, and went to sleep afterwards.

Yawn... What time is it?? 7.15...why did i wake up so early... OH ! WE HAVE A BRIEFING! Wonwoo shot awake and screamed,"JIHOON-AH!! WAKE UP! IT'S 7.15 ALREADY! WE HAVE A BRIEFING IN 15 MINS!! GET UP YOU DAMN SLOTH! IT'S MR YOON'S BRIEFING!!" With that screaming and reminder of the briefing, Jihoon got up almost without any complains. No one wanted to be late for Mr Yoon's briefings or lessons... Some say that he may look like an angel when he smiles, but when you get on his bad side, he can turn into satan. Jihoon and Wonwoo were the few of the unlucky ones to face his wrath, and definitely knew better than to treat his briefings like they were a joke. 

With a lot of falling down on the stairs and ed shirts and ped pants with student council ties that weren't tied properly, they managed to get to the briefing room only 5 minutes late. Thank god their school was only a 5 minute walk or a 2 min sprint away from their house. "WONWOO AND JIHOON! WHY ARE YOU LATE?! DID I NOT INFORM YOU OF TODAYS' SESSION THAT STARTS AT 7.30 SHARP?!" After reprimanding them for close to 10 minutes, he let them off with a warning. "Mr Jeon Wonwoo and Mr Lee Jihoon, you guys are the chairman and vice-chairman of the student council respectfully and if i hear that you guys are late again for another breifing or class even, i PROMISE, you will not see the light of day. Now go take your seats."

"Okay guys, now that THAT is over, the reason why i called all of you here today is because i want you guys, the student council, to give tours to the year 1s and play ice-breaker games to get them to open up to each other when school re-opens. The student council has been given this task by the principal himself, Mr Lee Chan, and i DO NOT expect any problems. Class dismissed." Mr Yoon half informed and half threatened. 

"UGH ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! WE HAVE TO BABYSIT YEAR 1s?! LIKE HELLO?? THEY ARE 15! I AM SURE THEY CAN GET AROUND JUST FINE WITHOUT US!!!" Jihoon ranted on the way home to Wonwoo. Wonwoo on the other hand couldn't be bothered though, he just thought on what a waste of time it was but at least he could skip classes. Once Jihoon was done venting, Wonwoo and him just played with their xbox everyday till the usual, 2am, with a few exceptions where they would go out on food and exercise dates, where they would do intense workouts like running 10km routes and do 50 push ups after every single kilometer and after the workout, they would go to a buffet shop to pig out. They were the top students in both academics and physically, and they wanted to keep it that way. Their classmates only saw their 'perfect' sides, where they were studious, and yet active. They were supposedly 'bright sudents' with 'the potential to go far', but little did their teachers(except Mr Yoon who has seen their true form) nor their classmates know that they were probably the laziest people around. Everyday, they would procastinate till it was time to sleep before they did their homework, Wonwoo would read his books everyday and Jihoon writing song lyrics and sometimes with Wonwoo singing or rapping along. They would oversleep almost everyday, but thankfully to their physical state, they don't end up being late to school. On weekends, they would sleep till it was 1pm before they wake up, and sleep at 2-3am. They would only exercise to keep their image. Wonwoo, the tall,pale,skinny but lean Chairman of Pledis High School with great looks to go with. Jihoon, the short, but has a cute face to match with, vice-chairman of Pledis High School. They both have good grades, they were on their teachers good list, they got along well with relatively everyone,practically all the girls fell for them, but no one knew how lazy Wonwoo could get, to the point where he is even too lazy to get up to eat and how short tempered Jihoon was, where he could kill you with just his stare if you made him mad enough. Even though they are 'friends' with everyone, the only few people they actually counted as their friends were Jun and Soonyoung. Jun actually helped Wonwoo out in his primary school when he was bullied for being so skinny and short, and whoever treated Wonwoo well, Jihoon considered them friend worthy. Soonyoung became part of their clique in high school when Soonyoung became Jihoon's tablemate, usually Jihoon wouldn't have any specific feelings to anybody, but Soonyoung was really kind to him from the start even when Jihoon was cold towards him, and after a while, Jihoon approved of Soonyoung, and since then he has been hanging out with them. Jihoon wouldn't tell anyone except Wonwoo, but he had a crush on Soonyoung for always treating so kindly, as it was a first for him. 

Jihoon and Wonwoo have not always been so close though, you might think they are twins since they are the same age, b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter