Prologue

Next Page

 

 

You guys may be curious about how all 9 of our lives had turned out to be like this huh?

 

 

Cause to be honest with you, I still wonder too.

 

 

With all those ups and downs, bumps in the roads, dead ends, u-turns, etc, etc. 

 

 

But such is the journey of life.

 

 

Some may say that I’m exaggerating or something like that, but once you get entangled into the web that is the drama and feelings of a normal high-schooler’s life, you’d understand. 

 

 

So… 

 

 

Shall we start this story off from the very moment just before all of us had started to question our rock solid friendship? 

 

 

Or.…. was it even friendship to begin with for some?

 

 

But yes. I do think that it’s a good place to kick this off. 

 

 

 

 

So then dear readers, let’s go back.

 

 

 

To where our story begins.

 

 


[A/N]:

Hehehe how was that?

I know this is such a tease, I'm sorry. I wrote this lil bit just before my exams started, but it wouldn't make sense for me to drop a teaser like this then disappear for 2 weeks.

And if you read the authors note in the forward, you guys would know that my exams are finally over. (Yayy *clapping noises*)

So in order to make up for lost time I have decided to do a multi chap fic *gasp*. That's very ambitious of me you know? But I'll try my best. 

 

Till next time chingus.

- J