Chapter 4

The Pillar of Aqua
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Guess who's back...comment down 'I missed you' for extra fast update...not. But I'm working on it...teehee~

 

 

‘You’re here...’

 

 

‘I’m here’

 

 

‘Please don’t leave me again’

 

 

 

‘Please don’t go’

 

 

***

 

Jongin felt light-headed; like his soul is going to one side and his body to another. In one hand, he has the very urge to pull the small figure forward, hugging him, kissing him, telling him that he missed him so, but every inch of his body tried to stop him. It will be very embarrassing, one, and two, he didn’t want to look like a teenager right in front of everyone right now. So he composed himself, trying to look as calm as possible.

The King of Aqua nodded to him before turning around, which Jongin assumed he’s going to the seat provided for him to watch the ceremony. Jongin had the intense dislike for the King of Aqua, for he seemed very…nonchalant, but his eyes were stabbing Jongin with poison. Not only to Jongin, he noted, as both of the Aqua princes also avoiding the King’s gaze, as they quickly lower their gaze to the ground and followed him like lost puppies.

 

A very dramatic difference with the Terra royalty family; who were laughing and holding each others hands as they walked to their seat…

 

A small guy, wearing a sea blue robe bearing the Kingdom of Aqua insignia, comes close to him.

 

“My apologies, Your Highness. I am Luhan, personal servant of Prince Minseok. Prince Minseok had me come to ask Your Highness if Your Highness has some minute to spare to talk to him regarding some…country matters?”

“Then he can come here and talk to me here?”

 

Luhan face paled slightly; Jongin had noticed the unsure eyes and the quivering voice. But why?

 

“My apologies, Your Highness, but…it’s a slight…secret, so…will Your Highness come to…somewhere slightly secluded? Maybe inside? Or near the garden? Your Highness can bring a companion, some soldiers maybe, if Your Highness is uncomfortable?”

“That wouldn’t be necessary. Tell Prince Minseok I have some time to spare, but only a little, and I will meet him at the garden”

 

Luhan’s pale cheek redden again, thanking him a lot of time before disappearing somewhere. To Minseok, Jongin guessed, as he beckoned two soldiers to follow him. Not that he needed them to protect him, but they’re there to keep Zitao, Yifan or, God forbids, Baekhyun to follow him. The last one can’t keep his big mouth to himself, and he’s extremely loud. Not good for secrets.

From the corner of his eyes, he can see Luhan talking to Minseok near the garden; the latter was smiling and laughing happily, and he can see colours returning to Luhan’s face. Both of them saw his arrival, and quick to bow to him, to which he returned. Minseok smiled brightly at him.

“My apologies my Prince…oh wait…it will be my King in a matter of minutes…for dragging you here, but it was important…”

“Do not apologize, my Prince, for it is not a burden to bring me here. But what is it that it has to be this secretive?”

 

Minseok’s smile widened…

 

“It has come to my attention that my dear brother is pining for you”

 

Jongin felt like his breath stuck in his throat again…

 

“So I, like a good brother, is trying to let you two talked in peace, while Luhan and I scout the area. Not that we need to, but…oh well…from prying eyes”

 

Minseok’s face tightened as he spoke; he’s still smiling, but Jongin had notice the anguish in his eyes and voice…

 

“Anyway, enjoy your time, Kyung, and I will tell you if something’s up”

 

And with that, Minseok and Luhan turns to water statue and disappears…

 

Leaving a small man standing in the puddle of water; his eyes downcast, but his lips turned to a small heart-shaped smile…

 

My Prince…

 

***

 

 

‘I missed you’

 

 

‘I missed you too’

 

 

‘I want you to be here with me…forever’

 

 

 

 

‘Then forever it is…forever’

 

 

***

 

Jongin had to muster every single strand of power inside him to not lunge at the petite figure. He walked up to Kyungsoo slowly, and stood in front of him, just a feet away. He can smell the soft lemony scent, and he can feel the heat coming from the other side. He stared at the other from top to toe, and the other reacted by shift uncomfortably, face red.

“My Prince…I…”

 

Jongin lost all composure as he lunged forward, taking Kyungsoo in his arms and hugs him tightly…

 

“I thought I would never see you again…right after you disappeared that night…did you…did you use that same magic like…Prince Minseok and Luhan…used just now?”

“Yes…it was a simple magic. But I was afraid that I got caught…so I have to leave you that night. It was…the hardest thing I have to do in my life”

 

Jongin stared at the other; they were too close, he can feel his breath on his face, yet he hesitant…

 

Kyungsoo stared back; nods his head, understanding…

 

Jongin pull him closer, softly planting his lips on Kyungsoo’s. It still looked like cherries, and it still tasted like strawberries.

 

And it tasted like Kyungsoo…

 

Jongin on his lips, tiny bites it. He wanted to relish in this taste of Kyungsoo. The taste he remembered from that fateful night. He wanted more of Kyungsoo. He wanted more than just a simple kiss. He wanted Kyungsoo to know how much he had missed him, how much he was dying before the smaller left him without another word.

Kyungsoo pushed him slightly, breaking their kiss. The smaller looked red, hot and bothered, and his breathing is erratic. He looked like he wanted what Jongin wanted, but there’s a look of hesitance on his face.

 

And fear…

 

A lot of fear…

 

“My Prince…My King…if…something to happen to me…will you come?”

“What will happen to you?”

 

At that same moment a water pillar arise next to Kyungsoo before falling back to ground…

 

Kyungsoo’s eyes widen; he quickly rose from his position, mouthing a sorry, before disappearing in a pillar of water…

 

And Jongin is left alone again…just like that fateful night….

 

***

 

 

‘You were with me, but now you’re not’

 

 

‘I’m sorry…’

 

***

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter