Make A Move

There Is Just Something About You

Taeyong skipped out of practice early to get everything set up for Ten. But what to set up, he had no clue. Him and Jaehyun had clicked instantly so there was no extra steps needed when they wanted to hangout or be with one another but Taeyong wasn’t close with Ten so this was all new to him.

 

He went back to the dorm to grab a quick shower. While the hot water cascaded down his sore body, the only thing he wanted was video games and relaxing in his favourite pair of sweats. He pressed his forehead to the cool tile and just let his mind mind wander to the events of earlier today.

 

Without realising it, he reached up and touched his nose and then dragged his fingers slowly across his lips as he replayed the feeling of Ten’s warm flesh against his. Why had Ten kissed him? Did he… oh, that’s right. Taeyong, himself, technically kissed him first when he leaned in to press his lips against Ten’s thumb. How could he forget that it was him who started this? Maybe because it was out of character for him and now he was daydreaming in the shower about his band mate. He shook his head to wipe the thoughts out of his mind and finished up his shower.

 

Ten was sitting in the living room with his legs crossed on the couch playing a videogame when Taeyong stepped out of the bathroom with the towel wrapped around his waist. The younger boy glanced up quickly to see his leader frozen in his spot staring back at him. Taeyong’s skin was still damp and glistened like morning dew off his slightly tanned flesh. Ten couldn’t peel his eyes from him as he stood off to the left of the TV, but when he looked to see if Taeyong was staring back, he quickly went back to his video games. Taeyong was definitely staring back and it made Ten feel conscience of the thoughts that had passed through his mind.

 

Taeyong quickly ran to his room that he shared with Jaehyun and changed. Throwing on a white tank and his black sweats, he slowly joined Ten in the living room. There went his plans to have something prepared for him after dinner. He walked in front of his younger causing him to dodge his head back and forth to avoid being killed. Taeyong flopped on the couch. He sat there for a moment and watched Ten play ‘Call of Duty’ before he could feel the goosebumps start to form across his body. He turned his around to look for his hoodie and saw Ten sitting on it.

 

Ten was enthralled in his game when he felt a tug under his . At first, he didn’t pay any mind to it and continued to yell at the screen as he was being shot at left and right. After a few more moments though, the tugging was getting more rough and threatened to knock him over. He quickly swatted at the distraction a couple times before Taeyong grabbed his wrist and lifted his up. Ten had quickly paused his game when he started to tilt to the left. Once the hoodie was free of Ten’s backside, Taeyong snapped it a couple times before putting it on; Ten staring at him the whole time with a look of appalling nature.

 

“Seriously?” Ten scoffed. “Was that really necessary?”

 

Taeyong answered with a smug look on his face, “you wouldn’t move your . I was cold.”

 

“Poor baby,” Ten mocked him while adjusting his position. “Just for that,” he swung his legs around to sprawl them over Taeyong’s thighs, “ahhh… that’s much better. You get to be my new leg rest.” He then rotated his attention to the game and unpaused it.

 

Taeyong just stared in disbelief at the nerve this guy had. He laughed at himself and turned his head towards the television. He wasn’t even playing but enjoyed being Ten’s second pair of eyes to avoid soldiers and bombs.

 

All was going well until Ten started to get heated trying to beat this one level. On his eighteenth time dying, he threw his legs in there are and almost kneed Taeyong in the nose.

 

“Yo! Watch it!” Taeyong yelled. “That was almost the the second time today you socked me in my nose.”

 

“. I am sorry.” Ten leaned in to make sure his older’s nose wasn't hurt.

 

Taeyong took the controller from Ten, “that's enough for now. Let's watch a movie and and just chill for a moment.”

 

“Yeah…” Ten leaned back against the couch.

 

“What do you want to watch?” Taeyong said, not looking at the boy next to him. With Ten’s legs still resting on his thighs, the white haired rapper draped his arms over them and scrolled through their Netflix. “How about this one?”

 

Ten looked at the screen and saw that ‘Dragon Blade’ was chosen. He popped up again and exciting agreed. “A chance to see my favourite actor, Jackie Chan, and Siwon together again? Let's do this!”

 

The two boys settled in and Ten reached above him to lower the lights. For the first hour, they didn't move from their spots. It wasn't until Ten shifted his legs slightly which caused Taeyong’s hand to drop lower on the dancer’s thigh that the thoughts from earlier crept back into his mind. No longer able to concentrate on the movie, Taeyong spent the next few minutes glancing sneak peaks at the boy whose body draped over his own. Ten sat there with a small smile dancing across his lips while he nonchalantly caressed his bottom lip with his right forefinger. His left arm was tucked under his right until his dropped it casually on his thigh causing his hand to lazily land in Taeyong’s.

 

He didn't know what to do. He stared at Ten a little longer. He moved his eyes from the tips of the white socks his friend was wearing to the grey pajama bottoms that said Supreme on them up to the black over-sized t-shirt from Calvin Klein. Taking a quick breath, the older artist moved his hand slightly and closed his fingers around the palm of Ten’s. It felt so delicate in his own like it did earlier. Without even taking his eyes from the movie, the younger man entwined his fingers once more with the larger hand in his own.

 

They sat like that for rest of the movie, only occasionally caressing one another's skin with their thumbs. As the credits rolled, neither moved. For a good five minutes there was nothing but silence until Taeyong decided to bring Ten’s hand up to . That's when the lights flashed on.

“And what the hell is this?” Jaehyun gritted through his teeth.