Collide

There Is Just Something About You

Being cute was not Taeyong's forte. He liked being y and masculine and dreaded the moments he would be put on the spot to do something cute for the fans. Ten. Ten could be cute. Let him be cute for the both of them. Everyone saw that for themselves when they were in Bangkok.

Taeyong shuddered. Ew. Bangkok. He couldn't believe they showed that van game on air. He still gets picked on by everyone for his attempt at the "Baskin Robbins 31" game. Taeyong continued to walk down the hall to go practice some new routines when Ten came around the corner and smashed right into him.

"Ow. ." Taeyong exclaimed as he held his face in pain from it colliding with Ten's head. He dabbed his nostrils a couple times to make sure he wasn't bleeding but there was some trickles of blood which cause Ten to make a bigger fuss out of it then necessary.

"Oh my god. I am so sorry. I didn't even hear you coming." Ten said apologetically as he picked up his phone and earbuds. In the collide, his phone disconnected from his headphones and Oh My Girl's 'One Step, Two Step' blasted from the phone. He turned it off and patted his face to make sure he was still in one piece. When he looked up at Taeyong he saw the little bit of blood and started to panic.

"Oh, ! Hold on. I am so sorry, dude." Ten grabbed Taeyong and brought him into the nearest practice room and left for a moment. Taeyong sat on the floor with his back on the mirror as he his thumbs and tried to remove the small amount of dried blood while he waited for Ten to return. A few moments later, Ten showed up with a first aid kit and some wet towels.

"I am not sure how you could have heard me when you were blasting that girl music." Taeyong remarked snidely.

"Excuse you. I have seen your head bob to Oh My Girl a few times when we have listened to them as a group." Ten coolly said back to him while he opened the kit and grabbed some antibacterial spray and a gauze. He reached over to his older and gently wiped his nose to clear away any residue. Taeyong looked down at the hand so close to his face and noticed for the first time how defined it was. He traced his eyes up Ten's muscular arm to his slender shoulder to his long neck and to the delicate features of his face. He rested his stare on his younger's lips and for a moment the thought of if they would be soft or not crossed his mind until he felt a sudden sting from his nose that made him in his teeth.

Ten looked up with sympathetic eyes. "I really am sorry. How can I make it up to you?"

"It's fine."

"No. Seriously. I will even be your slave for a day of you need it." Ten offered as he finished up everything. He turned to sit cross-legged and put his hands up to cradle his face with a broad smile that sparkled as he gave a toothy grin.

"That won't be necessary. I think I can manage just fine. It was my nose, not a broken leg. Why don't you worry about yourself considering you bumped into me. Didn't you get hurt?" Taeyong mentioned.

"Me?" Ten looked himself over before smiling brightly back Taeyong, "I am completely fine and still good looking."

Taeyong couldn't help but to agree in his mind at that moment. Ten was most attractive when he was smiling and his cheeks puffed up when donned his pearly whites.

Ten poked at him. "Are you sure you don't want a cute Thai boy slave for a day?" He brought his two pointer fingers to each side of his face trying to be cute.

"Well, there is one thing you could help me with but, I swear to God, if anyone finds out, I will kill you."Taeyong threatened.

"Sure. What is up? And why would you kill me and ruin a million fan girls hearts?" He teased his older by poking him a few more times.

"Stop that" , Taeyong swatted at the other guy and continued on, "I... I... Can you help me with my cutesy stuff?" The last part sounding more like a whisper as he turned his head in embarrassment.

"What? I am sorry. Did you want the King of Cute to teach the cold hearted Prince how to woo the ladies with charm?"

"Hey! I am charming in a y and masculine way..."

"Yup, but girls love a guy who can do both." Ten waved his hands around to reference himself. "I can hip for days while being the most adorable cutie pie in a blink of an eye. We can start with the Cute song. Follow me." Ten adjusted himself with his back fully erect and eyes filled with determination.

As they slowly practiced the song, Taeyong watched his younger intently. Not so much to learn the song, but with each verse, he found himself engrossed with the movements of his partner. He had never really notice Ten before considering Jaehyun was the one who normally caught his eye and the one who made part of him excited whenever he could even be near him, and even better when they had to physically interact. But here he was, mesmerised by the cute Thai boy in front of him who literally could be cute one moment and y the next.

"This is the part girls love the most so pay attention."They were on part number six where the person kisses their fingers and sticks out their thumb at the end. Taeyong isn't sure what had come over him but when Ten stuck out his thumb in front of his face, he leaned over and kissed it softly.

Not sure what was going on, Ten stayed there with his hand outstretched and Taeyong's lips attached to his flesh. Taeyong was easily the most y of all the trainees but Ten had a slight crush on Johnny... and Doyoung... and Hansol... okay, probably a slight crush on everyone he worked with because he loved giving affection but never did he think the man who had an icy demeanour would be kissing his thumb at this moment.

Ten decided to be spontaneous. He hooked his hand around Taeyong's chin and quickly leaned in to press his own lips against his older's. They stayed like that for a minute until Taeyong whispered "soft" gently over Ten's mouth and kissed him back. Both boys quietly continued to exchange kisses back and forth, Taeyong even grabbed Ten's hips and moved him close to himself so that Ten was still sitting cross-legged as both of Taeyong's knees were bent up and on each side of the younger man.

It seemed like forever had passed by before Ten broke from their embrace and moved back a little. "It's... uh... probably getting late and I have practice soon." He hesitated before he slowly got up. After he grabbed his stuff and started heading to the door, Taeyong grabbed his wrist which made him stop in his tracks.

"Can we... uh... Can we meet up later? I..." He trailed off his thoughts, afraid of the response. 

Ten turn slightly to his older, slid his hand into his as he bent down and kissed the top of Taeyong's fingers. "Yes. After dinner." He confirmed and walked out the door.

Taeyong could hear Ten's footsteps slow down a moment before quicken his pace down the hall and out of earshot. He sat there for a little longer, rubbing his lips with the hand Ten kissed and thinking of what just happened. He suddenly remembered his own dance practice and jumped up with a jolt. He looked at his watch as he ran out of the room and quickly calculated how soon dinner would be so he could plan what was to come after.