merry christmas, darling

of snowflakes, mistletoe, and you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeon Jungkook/Myoui Mina

some kind of an early epilogue for on a scale of 1 to 10 (tell me how much you love me) & happy new year!

 

 

Jungkook felt something keep poking his cheek, relentlessly and gently. He didn’t stir but just humming incoherently in a groggy manner, in between lethargic and wide-awake but most probably unconsciously still bathed in a dream.

“Honey bunny, wake up. It’s Christmas morning,” a sweet voice reached and echoed inside his drowsy little mind, calling for him. His eyes then fluttered open, greeted by the pristine white ceiling of her bedroom while slowly getting mindful to the surroundings.

He darted to his left, another pair of warm eyes dipped in the divinest dark shade of brown and he couldn’t help but smile. Much better than in the dreams, he mused.

His arms scooped around Mina’s petite frame, making the girl squeaked in surprised when he pulled her closer before the boy rested his head in the crook of her neck – softly inhaling the scent of lavender body shower and just her. She chuckled then, hands wrapped tightly around him as well under the shared thick duvet. He was always such a baby, but she liked the idea of spoiling him.

“Do you really think this is gonna work for me? We should really do something on Christmas.”

Mina spoke up but Jungkook buried his head even more, mumbling of disapproval. His breath tickled her neck. She giggled again; he’s just making it hard for her since he was being so adorable right now. Her boyfriend was never a morning person, so forget about getting him up from bed especially on the holidays.

She inched away a little from his face, trying to take a good look at him; her favorite was his sleeping face, after all. Tousled bed hair almost covering his eyes. Later, she gently left soft butterfly kis

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter