Four

Follow you

“Please stop pausing the song!” Ten whined,stomping his foot after Johnny had stopped the song again.

 

Johnny smirked and sat back down in the chair,  not even bothering to turn the song back on. Instead opting to just smile at Ten. “I want to talk to you.”

 

“Why?” Ten said, crossing his arms in annoyance.

 

The older boy smiled. “Because I’m bored.”

 

Ten rolled his eyes. “I actually hate you, like really really hate you.”

 

Johnny just shrugged. “No you don’t”

 

“Yes I do.”

 

Johnny wiggled his eyebrows. “Wanna get dinner?”

 

The younger shook his head, a frown across his face. “I want to practice my routine, I have to perform this in a week Johnny. I don’t have time to goof around when I should be  practicing. “

 

“One night of relaxation won't kill you Ten. You need to take a day off, relax those muscles. “

 

Ten was quiet for awhile, thinking about whether he should take a break or not. After a couple seconds of silence he let out a sigh. “I suppose I could-”

 

He broke off when Johnny stood up, clapping. “Wonderful, I know the perfect place to go! Get your stuff Ten my dude, we're going to get dinner.”

 

--

 

“I have never been here before.” Ten said, sliding into the booth across from Johnny. “I didn’t even know a diner like this existed in this town.”

 

Johnny smiled, picking up the menu. “It’s my favorite, I love coming here.” He set the menu down and leaned across the table so he could whisper to Ten. “They have the best chocolate milkshakes ever.”

 

He leaned away and Ten smiled slightly, taking a look at his own menu. “I may just have to try that.” He said, not looking up at Johnny. “Do they have good burgers here?”

 

“The best.”

 

Ten nodded before setting down his menu. “Alright, then I know what I want.”

 

The older boy nodded before gesturing for the waitress. “Hey Janice!” He greeted cheerfully once the waitress had made her way over. “How are the kids doing? Did your son make it onto the team?”

 

The waitress, or Janice smiled back at Johnny. “Oh Johnny! The kids are doing well, thanks for asking. And he did! He said, to make sure that I tell you he did whenever I see you again.”

 

Johnny looked over at Ten before looking at Janice. “Janice. this is my friend, Ten. He’s never ate here before.”

 

“Oh! How nice to meet you!” She said, reaching her hand out for him to shake, which he did. “Now what would you boys like to eat?”

 

“The normal for me.” Johnny said, handing Janice the menu.

 

She nodded before looking over at Ten. “And for you, Johnny’s friend.” She said, with a slight wink.

 

Ten blushed, looking down at the menu. “I would just like a cheeseburger and fries.” He said, sneaking a look at. Johnny who raised a eyebrow at him. “Oh! And a chocolate milkshake please.”

 

Janice smiled and took his menu. “Alright dears, I’ll be back soon with that.” She said before walking away.

 

“You know the waitress by name?” Ten asked as soon as she was out of sight.

 

He nodded, playing with a piece of plastic that was hanging off the table. “Of course. Last year, I came here almost every single night.”

 

“And you didn’t get fat?”

 

Johnny frowned at Ten reaching over to smack his arm. “I exercise everyday you little !”

 

Ten laughed looking out the window. “Whatever you say, fatass.”

 

--

 

“I think I gained 50 pounds.” Ten whined, leaning his head back against Johnnys car seat. “You should’ve told me that there burgers were that big!”

 

Johnny laughed, looking over at Ten. “Yet you still ate all of it.”

“Shut up Johnny.”

 

He laughed, putting the car in motion. “Do you want to do anything else? It’s only eleven.”

 

Ten shook his head, squeezing his eyes shut. “I want to go home and lay down, I ate to much Johnny.”


“Fatass.” Johnny said, smirking as he made his way over to Ten’s apartment.