Two

Follow you
 

“You better not spill that in my car.” Jaehyun said when Ten slid in with a coffee in his hand

 

Ten shook his head, shutting the door. “Have some trust in me dude.”

 

Jaehyun just stared at Ten. “Full offense, but no.”

 

Ten just wrinkled his nose before taking a sip of his coffee. “Just go to campus before I’m late to class.”

 

--

 

“I can’t come practice with you tonight.” Jaehyun said, tossing his bag into the backseat of his car.

 

Ten pouted and leaned against the car, watching Jaehyun.. “Why not? You are my partner!”

 

The younger just shrugged. “Something came up. Also, I am not your partner, I just stand there turning the music on and off.” He stood up straight and shut the back door. “I think you will survive.”

 

“It’s hard to turn the music on and off when you are by yourself, that’s why I have you.”

 

Jaehyun shook his head walking towards the driver's side. “You have other friends Ten, I can help you tomorrow just not today. You will survive.”

 

Ten just scrunched his face up and stepped back as Jaehyun drove away. He let out a sigh as he hiked his backpack up on his shoulders and looked at his watch, he still had two hours before he needed to start practice. He could find somebody to take Jaehyun’s spot.

 

--

 

“No.”

 

Ten let out a whine. “Hansol~ Why not?”

 

Hansol just shook his head and kept walking. “Because I don’t want to.”

 

“It’ll be fun.”

 

The older boy glanced over at Ten before shaking his head. “Ask Johnny.”

 

--

 

“How long is this going to take?” Johnny asked, walking around the room, looking at all the photos that were hung up on the wall.

 

“A couple hours, I told you that already.” Ten said, not paying attention to what Johnny was doing as he tried to stretch as well as he could.

 

Johnny let out a sigh as he threw himself into the chair sat beside the stereo. “Why did I agree to this again?”

 

The younger boy just shook his head as he stood up and walked to the spot where he was supposed to start. “Don’t complain and just press play.” He mumbled, bouncing up and down, warming up.

 

Johnny just cocked his head and crossed his arms over his chest, watching Ten for a couple seconds. “We don’t hang out that much.”

 

Ten stopped bouncing up and down and looked over at Johnny. “What makes you say that?”

 

“The fact that you came to me, even though we don’t hang out often.”

 

He felt his cheeks grow warm and he looked back down at feet. “Don’t think much of it Johnny. You are the only person who said yes.”

 

“Who else did you ask?”

 

“...Everyone.”

 

Johnny laughed and Ten looked back up at him. “Poor Ten, getting shut down by everyone.”  Ten glared at him and Johnny laughed harder. “Why do you even need someone else, you could do this by yourself.”

 

“Because it is easier if there is someone else.”

 

“We should hang out more Ten, you're ridiculous.”

 

Ten frowned and continued to glare at the older boy. “Shut up Johnny, I don’t want to hang out with you.”

 

The older boy stopped laughing, a serious look appearing on his face. “Why not?” A smirk appeared on his face. “I’m pretty awesome you should want to hang out with me.”

 

He just rolled his eyes. “It’s because you are more annoying then Doyoung.

 

Johnny scoffed and sat back in the chair. “No one can be more annoying then Doyoung.”

 

“You are.”

 

The older boy just stared at Ten for awhile. “I don’t believe that.”

 

Ten bit his lip and looked away from him. “It’s the truth. Now could you please start the music, the faster I get to practising the faster we can leave.”

 

Johnny just shook his head but leaned towards the stereo, starting up the music.

 

--

 

“Do you want me to come help you tomorrow?” Johnny said, following Ten out of the practice room.

 

“No, Jaehyun said he would be able to.” Ten said, walking towards the front doors. “Thanks for doing it today though.”

 

Johnny let out a soft laugh and Ten glanced back to look at him. “No problem dude, if Jaehyun flakes again you can always give me a call.”

 

Ten nodded and stepped outside, holding the door open for Johnny. “Thanks.” He said.

 

Johnny just nodded and they stood in front of the door for a couple minutes, just when Ten was going to turn around and start walking Johnny spoke up. “Did you drive?”

 

“No, I don’t have a car.” Ten said, looking away from Johnny’s stare.

 

“Do you want a ride?”

 

Ten shook his head. “I can walk it’s okay.”

 

Johnny shook his head. “You really are stupid you know that?” Johnny grabbed the back of Ten’s arm and started walking towards the parking lot, Ten stumbling as he tried to keep up with Johnny’s long strides. “I’m giving you a ride.”

 

“I don’t need one! Johnny, let me go!” Ten whined, trying to wrestle his arm away from Johnny’s strong grasp. “Johnny!”

 

The older boy suddenly let go of his arm once they were in front of a car. “Get in.” Is all he said as he walked around to the drivers side.

 

Ten let out a huff and sliding his bag off his shoulder before opening the door. “I didn’t appreciate being manhandled like that you know?” He said, throwing his backpack in the car, smiling slightly when he heard Johnny complain about being hit. “I could’ve just walked.”

 

“And you could’ve set your backpack in the car like a normal person.” Johnny mumbled, tossing it in the backseat, giving Ten a glare. “Now shut up and buckle up.”