Three

Follow you

“Why do you all think I’m annoying?” Doyoung whined, resting his cheek on Jaehyun’s shoulder.

 

Jehyun groaned and nudged him off. “Because you are, now stop breathing down my neck, I’m trying to work on my homework.”

 

He let out a whine and let his head flop down on the desk beside Jaehyun’s open textbooks. “That’s not a good reason!”

 

“You gossip to much.” Jaehyun mumbled, not looking up from whatever he was writing. “It’s annoying, no one cares who Jenny from your marketing class hooked up with over the weekend.”

 

Doyoung scrunched his nose, sitting up and crossing his arms as he watched Jaehyun work. “It’s juicy stuff!”

 

“Not really.” Ten said, setting his stuff on the table as he joined the two. “I don’t even know who Jenny is? How is that juicy stuff?”

 

“She sits right behind you! You are in my marketing class!” Doyoung exclaimed, earning a shush from Jaehyun. “You literally heard her tell her friends what happened.”

 

Ten tilted his head, pretending to be lost in thought. “I don’t recall anything like that.”

 

Doyoung reached across the table, threatening to hit Ten, but Jaehyuns hand stopped him. “Can you both be quiet? I invited you guys here so we can all study together, not so you two can be annoying.”

 

“He started it!” They both blurted out at the same time, pointing at the other across the table, causing Jaehyun to roll his eyes.

 

Ten stuck his tongue out at Doyoung before turning his attention to Jaehyun. “What are you studying?”

 

“Math.” It was quiet for a moment while Ten and Doyoung watched Jaehyun work on some equations. After a couple minutes he sighed and set his pencil down, looking up at the two. “Are you guys going to study or are you just going to watch me?”

 

“I’m okay with just watching you.” Doyoung said, causing Jaehyun to look away, a slight blush creeping up his face.

 

“Creep.” Ten mumbled, looking down at his own books.

 

The younger boy coughed and shook his head focusing on his math. “Study Doyoung, you can’t fail any classes this semester remember?”

 

He sighed and leaned back in his chair. “You're right.” He let out another sigh before finally reaching and getting the book he needed.

 

--

 

“Can I help you practice tonight?” Johnny asked, leaning in front of Ten, blocking his exit.

 

Ten shook his head and tried to shove past the taller boy. “Jaehyun is helping me again, I don’t need you to help.”

 

The older boy didn’t budge, instead pushing Ten back a little. “He told me he’s busy, so let me help you.”

 

“He told, you, that he’s busy?” He questioned, crossing his arms and glaring up at Johnny a little.

 

Johnny smiled slightly, rubbing the back of his neck with his hand. “Yeah...can you believe that? He didn’t even think to tell you.”

 

“I can’t believe it, because he didn’t tell you did he?” Ten asked, a smile spreading across his face.

 

The older of the two made a face. “Can’t you just tell him that you don’t need his help tonight?” He paused, smiling at Ten. “Then I can help you!”

 

“Why do you want to help me Johnny?”

“Cause it was fun.” He reached out and shoved Tens shoulder. “Also, I told you, I want to hang out with you more. And if sitting by a stereo for hours watching you do the same damn routine over and over again is the closest thing to doing that, then I want to do it.”

 

Ten let out a sigh, uncrossing his arms. “Fine, I’ll text Jaehyun that I don’t need his help.”

 

The older boy finally stood to the side, allowing Ten to be able to pass. “Great! I’ll see you tonight!”


As Ten walked past, Johnny gave him a little shove, causing Ten to pause and roll his eyes at the taller boy. “Jaehyun was right, you are annoying.” With a laugh at Johnny’s shocked face, he finally walked his way to his next class.