One

Follow you

Ten was tired, he was tired and wanted to sleep for a couple years. He let out a sigh before pushing himself off the ground he was sitting on and returning to the center of the practice studio. He shook his shoulders before bouncing up and down, trying to get enough energy to go through the tiring routine he had to learn for a recital. He nodded to Jaehyun who was sitting by the stereo, Jaehyun smiled as he pressed play on the song that had been filling the room for the past four hours.

 

He let out another sigh before going through the routine, making sure that he got every move perfect. He did not want to go through this routine anymore, he wanted this time to be the last time. When the music had finally ended, Ten flopped to the ground, letting out a tired groan.

 

“Can we go home now.” Jaehyun asked, breaking the silence that had filled the room. “Or do you want to go over it again?”

 

Ten shook his head, eyes shut as he tried to catch his breath. “No, we’re done. God, we’re done.” He panted out, relieved that he had finally gotten the routine down.

 

Jaehyun let out a quiet chuckle. “Okay, well, I’m going to head home. Do you want a ride?”

 

“I can walk.” Ten replied, sitting up and looking over at Jaehyun who was standing near the door, his bag and coat draped over his arms.

 

He frowned, looking out the window. “Ten, it’s dark out. It’s not safe out to walk.” He looked back at Ten, setting his bag down so he could slip his coat on. “Get your stuff I’m taking you home.”

 

Ten chuckled but stood up anyway, walking over to where he had tossed his bag and jacket. “You don’t need to, I’d be just fine walking.” He said, putting his jacket on as he walked over to where Jaehyun was standing.

 

“You could get mugged or something, and it would be my fault.” Jaehyun murmured, switching the light off as they both walked out of the studio together. “I couldn’t live with that guilt.”

 

Ten just let out a sigh, holding the front door open so Jaehyun could walk through first. “That wouldn’t happen, campus is a safe place. I don’t think anyone has ever gotten mugged here.”

 

Jaehyun just shrugged and started leading the way to where he had parked. “Don’t care.” They walked in quiet for awhile, the walk to Jaehyun’s car not being very far at all. “Get in.” Jaehyun said, looking over at Ten before walking over to the drivers side.

 

Ten just shook his but got into Jaehyun’s car. “Thanks for the ride.”

 

“No problem man, I wouldn’t let you walk home in the cold and dark.” He said staring the car. “I can think of some other people who I would let gladly walk alone at night.”

 

“Who?”

 

“Johnny, or Doyoung.” Jaehyun said, shaking his head as they sat waiting for the car to warm up. “Those annoying s.”

 

Ten laughed. “I think Johnny is nice!” He said, watching as Jaehyun put the car into drive. “But I will agree with you on the fact that Doyoung is very annoying, all he does is gossip.”

 

“All you do is gossip as well.” Jaehyun pointed out, looking over at him for a quick second. “But I will admit, you are not annoying.”

 

“Thanks.” Ten mumbled, rolling his eyes. “Why don’t you like Johnny though?”

 

Jaehyun shrugged as he pulled in front of the apartment complex Ten lived in. “He’s a frat boy and he’s annoying.”

 

“Weren’t you in the same frat as him last year?” Ten asked, resting his hand on the handle, waiting for the younger to answer.

 

“Yeah,but he was one of those frat boys who likes to throw the parties. The only good thing about him is the fact that he would clean up after the party.” Jaehyun paused and wrinkled his nose. “And he never slept with random people, in fact I don’t think he slept with anyone the whole year.”

 

Ten blinked a couple times. “That’s a weird thing to say..” Jaehyun looked over at Ten, a blush spreading across his cheeks. “Do you have a crush on Johnny?”

 

The younger shook his head. “No! No...it’s just...one time, when I was drunk, I tried to make a move on him.” Ten let out a gasp and Jaehyun shot him a glare. “But he turned me down saying I was drunk and he didn’t want me to do something i would end up regretting. It was so embarrassing Ten! I don’t even like him like that.”

 

“Juicy.”

 

“Get out of my car before I punch you.” Jaehyun said, a smile appearing on his face. “I’ll see you tomorrow in class okay?”

 

Ten opened the door and got out, peeking his head in one last time. “Can you pick me up tomorrow?”

 

“Doesn’t Yuta usually give you a ride?”

 

The older boy just shrugged. “Yeah, usually but he’s busy tomorrow and can’t give me a ride.”

 

Jaehyun laughed. “Okay I’ll give you ride, i’ll text you tomorrow okay?”

 

“Aight.” Ten said, shutting the door and stepping back onto the curb, letting Jaehyun drive off.