NOW -- THEIR LIFE ( 2/2)

RAINY HEART

KBS Gayo Daejun -- 2nd Day --

"You know what,Hyosung-ie?" Kikwang started their conversation. "What is it,Kikwang?" "I'm not older than you, but I think that I'm much mature in actions," Hyosung staring at him confusedly. "What do you want to say huh?" Hyosung tried smiling and gave Kikwang a light kiss on his cheek. "I love you.. Really love you.. But knowing your heart is not mine ..It really hurts me.. Although you can stay on my sides everytime I want you to do it, but will your heart and mind stay on my sides too?"  Hyosung chose to be quiet. She knew, Kikwang wasn't satisfy yet. She really knew him well on these 3 months. It made a weak smile on her face.

"I was the one who support you to see the world again.. I was the one who will hold you if you were crying.. With all of those actions, have I get your heart already ? You're the only one who knows it, Hyosung-ie...I want to keep you in my embrace.. I don't want to let you running for that guy again.. Only once.. Only that time, I was able to see your tears and held my sadness too.. Because the next times, I only want to make your days brighter than when you was with him. I also want my smiles could bring you to many brighter days.. I don't want to be an egoist with holding you in my hands but your heart is being taken by your past, " Hyosung gently wiped Kikwang's tears. He kissed her cheek before continued his words, "I don't know what I have to do now.. I don't have a stronger feeling like what you have for that boy .. I don't want to let you go because you're the only one who has made my days full of sun light.. In the past or even in this present .. ~ If only my heart could jump, it would do it for you.. It would run for chasing you.. My sun is you.. ~ The light in my life is you.. Will the future change, Hyosung-ie? I guess so .. Because I don't want to keep you in my embrace while knowing that your soul isn't with me.. I want to free you from me," Kikwang coughed a little.

"That was...." "Yes... I want you to break up with me.." Hyosung stared at him blankly. "I wanted to give my heart for you..." "Yeah.. I know it.. ~ Once or twice, I caught that your eyes was staring me with much love in it," "I'm really sorry to make you be like now," "What am I being now, it's probably not your fault.. Problems make us more mature,right?" Kikwang shrugged his shoulders and landed a kiss on Hyosung's forehead. "Go for him... " Kikwang whispered.

 

On the other side, At the same time...

"HyunA-ssi," "Tch..We're firends !! I'm even younger than you, Joon oppa..Why you still can't accept that fact?" "Because I feel so awkward everytime you called me so..." "Ah...Hyosung unnie is still in your mind?" HyunA smirked. "Because you had said her name..." "You want a break up for me?" HyunA voice was full of desires. "You're okay with that?" Joon'e eyes widened. "I'm really okay with that...I have a boyfriend though... A real one... And I think our projects are done, Joon oppa..."

"What if the companies be angry toward us because we decide it from one side?" "Nothing is gonna be wrong... I have told my manager earlier.. And he agreed to help us," "Great then.." "Yeahhh... So... Good luck for Hyosung-unnie case!!" HyunA giggled and gave a light kiss on Joon's lips.

Joon froze. "What was that for?" He raised his eyebrows. "One last thing I wanted to do with you.. That lips had seduced me for 3 months!!" HyunA yawned.

"Really a weird girl," Joon sighed.

 

The next 10 minutes.....

"I think that SECRET is the one who performing before us," "Really?" "Yeah.. We got 2 minutes to prepare everything after SECRET finished," "Good.. 2 minutes are enough to drink," "When will SECRET perform ?? After who??"  That question made MBLAQ members' heads turned to Joon's direction. "WHAT?" He yelled. "You're so interested with SECRET's schedule......" Mir pointed out the fact.

"I... Well.. We have to prepare everything before they finishing their show right?" Joon sat uncomfortably. The members knew there was something wrong with the pabo Joon.

"Hey...MBLAQ and SECRET are next!!" The staffs called them. The MBLAQ boys and the SECRET girls walked to the backstage. "Here are your clothes," the codi said. " And please hurry.. We're gonna change your make up," she said again. They just nodded. Joon and Hyosung were the first ones who finished their clothes. They sat side by side for a making over. "Good luck," Joon mumbled, but Hyosung could clearly hear that. "I wish you a very good luck too then," Hyosung said in high tone.

Joon looked at her with a big grin on his face. When the make up finally finished, Joon grabbed Hyosung's wrist and pulled her to a quite corner. "I will do something for you tomorrow... I want you to be mine again," Joon flew a kiss to Hyosung. Hyosung just blushed. Didn't know what to say. "Even if you don't do anything, I'll always love you," she accidentally said that, Joon gasped with her words. "You're really honest..Just like Hyosung I used to know,"

"Hey!! It's our time now," JiEun yelled, glaring Joon before pulled her unnie. "Just wait.. A gift won't make you hurt right?"

================================================================================================================

MBC Gayo Daejun -- 3rd Day --

"Yeah!! It's the end year tonight.. Let's party ..!!" some of the idols yelled and laughed for the idea. But in Joon's mind was only one : How to meet Hyosung personally? "Hyung,are you okay?" Kikwang appeared beside him. "oh .. uh...yeah.. I get a stomachache," With that, he ran away. He didn't want to be with Kikwang. "Ouch," "Arghhh," He bumped into someone. "You have to be slower next time," The girl offered her hands and Joon grabbed without put any attention because he had missed the black little box.  "What are you looking for?"

"A lttle black box," he mumbled. "This one?" The girl asked again. Joon raised his head and suddenly he met with Hyosung's gaze plus, the black little box. "You have held it even before I give it to you," "Sorry?" Hyosung thought that Joon was mumbling something insane. "You're holding my gift for you..Oh sorry! I'm so stupid," He took the box from Hyosung, Hyosung just saw at his action with expressionless.

Joon then gave a back hug to Hyosung while whispering words to Hyosung, "Because of you, my heart's beating.. It beats because it knows that you're the one for me.. You always come to my mind, in every moments.. Every time I need you, you're able on my sides.. Although sometimes, we will fight and I ended it up with making your tears dropping down.. I'm really sorry because I'm not a romantic guy like what you're always wishing.. I'm a meanie boy.. Never put too much attention on you.. And I let you go because I was a foolish... I'm trying hard, Hyosung-ah... I'm trying hard to think about how to get you back with me... I'm sorry because I let you go for a while .. It was all of my faults of course..Now..It's the right time, or I will never get you back," Joon blew Hyosung's neck and opened the box. A pair of couple rings.

"Rings?" "I want to have necklace instead... But rings are more comfortable for us now," Joon said as he lifted up Hyosung's hand and put the ring on one of her fingers.. "Let me do it for you," she mumbled while taking away the other ring. "You will always be mine .. And vice versa," Hyosung said.

They closed their eyes together,feeling their partner's warm skins.. Rains dropped again outside the building..

Rain was always going to be their friends in every momerable moments ...

 

=================================================================================================================

So...It's just my "poem" .. If it could be said so....

They were confused... They had a big secret and a big problem in their life... Started from love, everything was ruined by that "love" ...

They wanted to be together... But Idols' lifes are hard... Their lifes were in the companies' hands.. They didn't dare to say no to their boss..

The boss didn't even know their relationship, so why didn't they expect this?

Life as an idol, was just to run for the money and popularities ...

Happiness? Maybe it was included...But it was only if they know how to get it in the harsh world..

But for them now, the sadness and the pain were their main problem...

Rainy days were just like their hearts .... RAINY HEART

 

FINISH !! OH GOD !! FINALLY *EVIL LAUGH*

IT'S LATE >~< I KNOW ..

BUT HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL OF MY READERS <3

BE A NEW PERSON IN THIS YEAR !! BE A BETTER ONE OF COURSE ;D