NOW -- THEIR LIFE ( 1/2)

RAINY HEART

Joon's Side

I touched the couch in my room. It didn't help, I thought. It was 6 months already since I broke up with Hyosung. I really missed her. I watched the rain rolled down on my window.

I remembered that day,when we separated. It still hurt to be remembered. Because, we broke up on our memorable park. She left me right after I said all of my harsh word. I still could remember her teary eyes, hoping that I was joking.

"Joon!!! Get up!! We have to go now," Seungho knocked the door. "Yeah.. Wait me," "Hurry up !! HyunA still needs to practice with you!!" I gulped as I heard my new girlfriend's name.

 

Hyosung's Side

I sat on the couch. Remembering my most memorable day 6 months ago. I laughed, how many times have I remembered that day in thi 6 months ? Why I still couldn't forget him ? Why did he break up with me ?

I still couldn't believe his words .. I knew that he was lying to me.. His eyes were full of love when he said those words..

But no.. He didn't want to be back with me. I was so hopeless.. Until Kikwang came and offered me some of happiness..

Something that still in my mind was, I didn't love Kikwang.. I only loved him as my younger brother.. Although in reality, he was my boyfriend now.

"Unnie!!! Don't sit there too long !! We have to go to the gayo daejun!!" Zinger yelled to me.

 

====================================================================================================

SBS Gayo Daejun -- the 1st day of Gayo Daejun --

Hyosung smiled and waved her hand around. In her heart, she was crying. She laughed along with her members, but her heart wasn't there. Everything was really soft before she met with Joon. He destroyed the wall she built 6 months ago.

Hyosung once again smiled and bowed. "Unnie..Are you alright?" JiEun asked her this time. Hyosung looked so weird after the rehearseal with another idols. "Yups..My leg is a little bit hurt," she assured JiEun. "You can just sit down then.. I believe CEO will understand," "No! I want to stand up on the stage," Hyosung hurriedly cut JiEun's words. "Well.. That's your decision," JiEun shrugged.

"Unnie..I know what is your problem.. It has been 6 month unnie..And you relationship with Kikwang is already 3 months," Sunhwa now whispering that to her. "If you can't let him go, then don't be with kikwang. Don't make him hurt," Sunhwa once again warned her. "Sunhwa ya.." Hyosung glared her. "Not now,please?" Sunhwa just smiled to her.

"Chagiyaaa.." Kikwang appeared from nowhere and gave her a backhug. He rested his head on Hyosung's shoulder. "Kwang-ah.. It's not the right place," Hyosung mumbled. "I don't care..Public has known about our relationship," He replied. "But..." Hyosung shut when realizing someone was watching them. And it was a boy with s. Lee Joon .

"Why ?" Kikwang finally spoke because Hyosung was still freezing. He followed Hyosung's eyes direction and met with Joon's eyes. "You still love him?" Kikwang said in a cold tone. "Uhm...Kikwang...I...I..." "It's okay..Let's go to the waiting room," Kikwang said. He pulled Hyosung from that place, didn't even talk any words to Hyosung.

Joon watched the couple. Yes, he had to say this, he was jealous. He still loved Hyosung, if not because that stupid instruction,he would never let Hyosung go. "You're watching them right," s was smiling to him.

"Yeah...I think so," "Then go for her.." "What about HyunA?" "Do you still care about her? Do you really love her?" "What do you mean?" He faced Seungho.

"You accepted her as your girlfriend because you two needed that project right?" "The companies decided that," Joon mumbled. "Do you know that HyunA have a boyfriend beside you? A boyfriend who she loves so much?" Joon jumped,couldn't believe his ears.
"You can ask her if you don't believe us," Thunder answered from other side. "You still have a chance to take Hyosung back,"

=======================================================================================================