HYOSUNG'S POV (Peeking Their Past Stories)

RAINY HEART

Hey.. You never know.. This is my story…

On one rainy day
Hiding the tears…
Heaven is showering rain on me as if it is mocking at me…
On one rainy day..
Lost in thoughts…
Longing for that memorable day..

 

The rain dropped soundly. I woke up and looked at Joon. Only at him.

He wore a white and long sweater which I gave him, with a grey scarf and white pants. It made him look much handsome.

He looked back at me with his cute smile. He sat on the couch which was on the room's corner. "Already wake up?" He said,kept smiling to me. "Hum... What do you think?" I . "You're dreaming about me there," "Aniyaaaa," "Don't deny it. I could see it from your red face," "My face is read?" I shook my head and ran to the mirror next to him.

"I don't look red..But I look pale," I mumbled. "What did you say ?" "Nothing," "Do you feel sick or something?" He looked at me worriedly and put his hand on my forehead. "No,It's okay..I'm okay,oppa.." "Fine..But now,back to the bed..You look bad," He warned me while pulling me to the bed.

"Ani..I want to play," I whined. "No! Play only on the bed. I'm gonna watch you," he went back to his seat and started looking at me.

"Oppa," He didn't answer but sweetly smile to me. "Oppa," I called him again but this time he put his hands under his chin and looked at me with his stupid smile. "Oppa," "Can't you just lying and not calling me continuesly?" "Wae? I'm not sick," "It's not like that," he said. His cheek blushed for a while.

"What oppa? Why you blushed?" "Because I have an idea for us today," He walked closer to me. "I'm off today. What about you?" "I don't have any schedules either," "Well.. Today we're gonna stare at each other. What do you think?" "Huh...??" I laughed nervously at his words.

"Why not answering me huh?" He lifted up my chin. "Ani...But..." "But what ? Do you want to walk somewhere?" "It's rainy oppa..We can't go anywhere," "Okay..Then just say that you agree with my plan," I felt my cheek warmer again.

"Fine.." The rain kept dropping while me and Joon staring at each other. He smiled softly to me but I just kept moving on the bed. Trying to not be crazy because of his smile.

(Rainy heart) Rainy day, while looking at the rain
(Rainy heart) Tears rolling down unknowingly
Why does my heart cries whenever it rains…
(Rainy heart) Who am I missing?
(Rainy heart) Today just passed by like that day..

"Oppa...I'm bored," "Are you bored with my face?" "OPPA!!!" I yelled at him, my cheek blushed again. He only smiled and put his cold face on. "Oppa..I'm bored..It's too silent .." "Ah..You're really not a cute girl who will sit there in silent eh.." He sighed. I stood up and soon smacked his arms. "Ouw..appo.." "Why do I have to care?" "Fine ..Fine .. Don't be like this..What do you want to do?" He grabbed my waist and put me on his lap.

"I want to read something..But I'm too lazy to walk," Of course it was a lie. I could walk by my self..But after starring at him for 2 hours made me crazy of him..Auww...Since when I became a spoiled girl like this?

"Hahaha...I know what did you mean.. Do you want a piggy back or a bridal style?" "The second one seems great," He laughed again. While poking my nose, he lifted me to his embrance and next thing I could remember, I was already in his hold. "Don't move too much.You're heavy," He mumbled.

"Let me down," I said in cold tone. Angry ? Maybe. "It was kidding," He held me tighter. "Here we go," He put me on one of our library's chairs. "What book do you want to read?" He asked me with a serious tone. He was standing in front of the racks, waiting for my response. "What about one of Ilana Tan's series ?" "These series? The seasons series?" "Yep..Bring me all of them..I don't want to read it with you," I stucked out my tounge. "Whatever," He rolled his eyes and brought me about 4 books.

"Choose one," He told me. "I want to read this one.. I haven't finished it," I said as I took "Winter In Tokyo" from the books. "Well.. This "Paris" thing looks good," He said and he took the book out. It was a silence. The story was great and because of that, I kept my mouth shut. But then,  Joon oppa looked bored. He started peeking my book. Because felt annoyed, I closed the book everytime he peeked.

"Hyosung-aahhh," "What?" "Let me see the book," he begged me. "No," I continued reading but he kept popping on my sides. "Oppa, stop disturbing me.." "I won't!"

 

On one rainy day
Walking on the streets alone…
My heart said to me as if it is making me cry..
On one rainy day
Lost in thoughts..
The farewell approaching me…oh yeah…

==================================================================================================================