JOON'S POV (Peeking Their Past Stories)

RAINY HEART

On one rainy day
Walking on the streets alone…
My heart said to me as if it is making me cry..
On one rainy day
Lost in thoughts..
The farewell approaching me…oh yeah…

 

I kept trying to read the book together with her. But she kept refusing me. I thought that we were really stubborn. I gave up and pouting, angry because couldn't read the book with her. She laughed at me. "Cih.. You're laughing now after making me sad?" I put my aegyo to melt her. "Don't do any aegyo for me now," She giggled. "Come on... Let's read it together,"  "Hahaha..Fine fine.. Here," She opened the book then started reading it. The first minutes, I enjoyed it but then I felt bored. "Hyosung-ah.." I was such an evil.. Teasing her continuesly and knew if she would lose with me and my aegyo.

"You're bored right?" She looked up to me. "Yep," "Well oppa... You're always bored if you doing something which is not your idea," She smiled and kissed my cheeks. "So..What do you want to do now? I don't want to make you pouting all day," She once again showed up her gummy smile. "The rain hasn't stopped yet..It's cold too," I gave her some clues. "You want us to do that again? That's going to be boring!!" She looked back at me with her puppy eyes. "No..Believe me, it won't..You always love it,Hyosung-ah..." "Really?" She was trying to remember it when I grabbed her to my embrance and brought her to the living room.

"Now..Sit down," I warned her because she was trying to stop me. "Ani," "Do you want to sit or I will bring you to our room again?" She sighed, I thought that she knew bed room was much boring than the living room. "Ah..Why you always put me on a hard situation," She sat on the couch and pulled me to sit beside her. "I don't know..Just my insting..I love to tease you," I replied her.I caught her to my embrance while she folding her legs. "Oppa.." She whispered,"Yes?" "I want your kiss," she said in a cute tone, made me choking because her way to tell me.

"No?" She lung her head. "Yes," I hurriedly said and brought her lips to mine.

 

(Rainy heart) Rainy day, while looking at the rain
(Rainy heart) Tears rolling down unknowingly
Why does my heart cries whenever it rains…
(Rainy heart) Who am I missing?
(Rainy heart) Today just passed by like that day..

"The rain..ummmm....ummm.." She mumbled something. She pulled her lips from mine, "The rain has stopped..Let's walk.." She said cheerfully, "Where?" "Let's walk on the nearest park..I don't think that will be dangerous," She pulled me,grabbed 2 coats and wore her kets. "Are you sure? You didn't grab glasses for us," "Our faces are different without make up.. Either, It's okay for me if public knows it.. You don't feel okay with that?" She suddenly stopped her steps. She turned her body to face me, wanted to know my answer directly. "I don't know..Let's wish so," I pushed a smile and pulled her to the park.

There were only a few of people, I thought that was my lucky day ever.. Could enjoy the scenery with Hyosung played beside me. Hyosung giggled softly to me. "Wae?" "Let's play.." And with that, she ran away to the fake forest in the park. "..."Hyo..." I almost yelled her name but fotunelately I covering my mouth and started searching her. I knew I only had to wait her to popped out. And I was right.

She peeked me from one of the tree. She let out a warm smile to me, she walked slowly but this time, she wouldn't run from me. She only wanted to walk with me even with a few steps distance. "You're a bad girl," I said. "I'm not," She kept walking. Didn't care with our distance again, she made a further distance between us. "Are you trying to run?" I walked faster to her direction. "Kekeke.. Catch me if you can!" She ran further again, made our distance more far. "Pretty...Please stop..It's not good to run .. The ground is slipperry," Lie. I was trying hardly to catch a breath. She ran too fast for me.

"I know you were lying..Are you okay?" She approached me and put her hand on my back. "Always okay if you're here with me," I grabbed her waist , give her a back hug. "Oppa..I don't want to let you go...Never," I turned her body to face me again. I pulled her to my embrance and looked deeply into her eyes. "I won't either," And with that, I gave her a kiss on her forehead.

I mumbled something beside her ear, "No kiss on lips..We had done it for 30 minutes before," And I could hear her laugh.

 

I’ll forget that it remains deep in my heart that love is true..
But remains deep in my heart like a Hurricane..
(Rainy day) I’m alone Drunken again
Looking at the rain lonesomely..If I listen to this song…
Baby Maybe I cry again..

We went back to our house and before we entered the door, I wanted to again. I closed her eyes, she almost hit the door if I didn't pulled her closer to my chest. I wrapped my hands around her shoulder. "Let's just stuck out here for a moment," She said out my mind. "How could you know what I wanted to say?" "Because deep in my heart, I want to say that too," She turned her face to me again. "I love you," Hyosung smiled and put her lips on mine again.

Water slowly dropped down again from the sky, so we opened the door and we decided to sit on the living room,watching the rain. Hyosung stood up and brought a camera when she came out. "Let's take some pictures..Today is one of our memorable day," "Since when do you decide that?" "Since our kisses?" Hyosung answered playfully. "Yah!" I blushed hearing the word "kisses".

"Haha..Here Here..Let's take some photos!!" Hyosung put the camera on my hand. She did cute poses in front of me. "Come on oppa..Turned it on and take my photos," I followed her instruction. "Take my photos,please," Hyosung begged again. "I don't want to..I only want to take OUR photos," "Just US? Not individually?" I could hear dissapointment in her voice. "You want individually photos too?" "Of courseeee...You have to see your face today.." "What is it with my face,Hyosung-ah?" I touched my face, thought that something was wrong. "Your face..." she coughed, her face became red. "What?" "Your face is handsome today oppa..Specially with your red hair," She bowed after told me.

It took a few minutes for me before realized what she had said. "You're so naughty,Jun Hyosung," I laughed. I lifted up her face. Her red lips always made me crazy. "You know what? You look pretty and more y in your purple hair,just like now," Hyosung didn't smile or respond me. But she leant her face closer to me and whispered "You're the only sweet evil in my life," before kissed me again.

 

(Rainy heart) If I get in the rain now..
(Rainy heart) Crying together with the rain..
In such a day..why is my heart crying?
(Rainy heart) Who am I missing?
(Rainy heart) today..will pass by…like that day…

Huh.. It’s raining….Maybe I’m crying again..
Hey..U hear me? My heart ..Rainy heart….