September

The Caller
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

~Middle School~

 

“Yah!!”, the boy gestured Taehyung to come to him, “Do my homework!”

“But I haven’t finished mine—“

“I said, DO IT!!”, The boy threw his book on Taehyung’s face.

Gulping, Taehyung got the book from the floor and went to do it as he was told.

“KIM TAEHYUNG! Give me that shirt of yours!”, the boy forced Taehyung to strip and the two exchanged t-shirts. Him wearing Taehyung’s nice and dry shirt whereas Taehyung wore his wet shirt that was drenched in the rain. He caught a severe cold that night.

That boy was none other than Min Yoongi and Taehyung hated him so much. The boy had been bullying Taehyung for a year and he was one of the reasons why others had started bullying him too. Yoongi made him feel so vulnerable that other students also took advantage of it and made Taehyung’s school life more miserable.

It had only been a year since he started studying in that school but it was too much for him that he had to ask his parents to put him in a new school.

 

~High School~

Taehyung was very excited to start high school. He was excited for the 4 years he will be spending in this school and for all the new people he would be meeting.

BUT.

His excitement died instantly when he saw Yoongi standing in front of his classroom with some more people he recognized from his middle school. They pointed at him and laughed. Yoongi just stared at him. Taehyung heard the others saying, “Oh! Our prey is back”, “Its middle school all over again”, “Aww we missed him in that one year he left us”.

Everything he had tried to forget came back rushing to him.

But surprisingly, Yoongi did not really bother Taehyung at all. It was his friends and some other students.

And just like middle school, the bullying went on and on until Taehyung met the two people who saved him from these dreadful events. They were Park Jimin and Jeon Jungkook. Both known in the school for being very very scary if you press a wrong button.

There was one time that things went out of hand. The teacher had asked Taehyung to collect the home works and leave it in the faculty after school. While on his way back to the classroom, two boys grabbed him and pushed him on the floor. One got on top of him while the other caught his hands. Taehyung knew he was going to get some punches on his face. It was not the first time he had been thrown to the floor like that. He shut his eyes as he waited for the blow to come but instead the boy on top ripped his shirt exposing his pale skin. Taehyung opened his eyes in shock. The boy above him was panting so hard, as if like an animal in heat.

Taehyung was a very beautiful person. He was tall, lean and had the most seductive eyes. Having that kind of look in an all-boys school was a big big mistake.

The boy ran his hands up and down his body as Taehyung struggled to free himself. He kicked the boy above him but he was too strong.

The only thing he could do now was pray that someone would come and save him before the two him. And suddenly, they heard a sound of a ball bouncing. The boy on top of him has stopped whatever he was doing and the other had his hands on Taehyung’s mouth to keep him shut.

The sound was ge

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter