June

The Caller
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N - So, this chapter has some hints of who the caller might be ahha :D

_____________________________________________________________

 

“Its already 6 months. I think we should meet!”, Taehyung said. He could not stay like this anymore. He wanted to know who this person was.

“I am telling you, Taehyung, I cannot—“

“I will treat you. I will pay for whatever you want to eat. Hmm?”

“No, I am sorry!”, he sighed. “You will hate me if you meet me”

“I have never hated anyone in my entire life.”

“Still no!”

“Oh! How I hate you!”

“You just said you have never hated anyone!”

“Well, you are being a jerk so I hate you!”

Taehyung heard the man laughing.

“I love talking to you over the phone”

“Would you not like it more if we talked face to face?”, Taehyung asked.

“I would die of embarrassment” he said.

“Ple—aasseee?”, Taehyung yawned.

He was sitting near the window at the library. It was raining outside and it was making him sleepy.

“Is someone tired?”, he laughed softly.

“hmmm?”, Taehyung said, rubbing his eyes. “I was up all night doing my assignment”

“Ohh….get some rest then”, he said. “The rain must be making you feel sleepy too”

“hmmm”, Taehyung nodded because it was indeed.

“Hearing you yawn has made me want to sleep too, so I am gonna go ahead and do that!”

“are you at home? Must be lucky. You have a bed to sleep on. I still have a class later in the evening so I am just gonna take a nap in the library”, Taehyung envied him.

The man jus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter