May

The Caller
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N - Uploading it early cause I have class tomorrow and I have to watch MAMA2016. Good luck to the boys. May they win many many awards! :D

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

It’s been a while since Mr. Ghost had called Taehyung.

After the last phone call that was like a month ago, he did not hear anything from him at all. He wanted to call him but he didn’t want to look desperate.

Taehyung had never ever used his phone this much in his entire 22 years but because Mr. Ghost had been calling him every single time, he somehow got attached to it. He never left his phone and he enjoyed most of the talks he had with him.

But it’s been almost a month and Taehyung was somehow starting to miss him. He didn’t know why.

One night, before getting ready to study, Taehyung got startled at the sound of the fire crackers. He closed the curtains of the window. It was 11pm and Taehyung assumed that his neighbours were celebrating something.

Going back to his book, he started jotting down the notes until he fell asleep on the study table.

After an hour or two, Taehyung slowly woke up to the sound of his phone and when he saw the name he quickly stood up and answered.

“Hello?!”

“Hey”

Oh, it was the voice he had missed so much.

“Hi”, He said smiling.

“Were you sleeping?”

“Hmmm… noo…” He tried to sound like he was all awake.

He heard the man chuckle.

“You are so cute when you lie l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter