AgustD

The Caller
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N - Ok guys, this is it. I'm revealing the Caller in this chapter.

The Revelation! :O

and theres a bit of a drama in this chapter so yeah please bear even if it isn't good AHHA (I tried my best lol)

______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

It’s been 2 weeks since the start of their break. Everyone was enjoying their peaceful, relaxing summer, well everyone except one.

Mr. Ghost paced back and forth in his room not knowing what to do. He hasn’t called Taehyung in a while and he was not surprised that the other hadn’t too.

He sat on his bed, on his study table, took out some books, read them, scribbled on them, put on some music and then turn off again.

He could not stay still. He hasn’t seen Taehyung or talked to him in 2 weeks and it was driving him crazy.

Although, he didn’t really care that much about talking because they only talked like 3 or 4 times a month nowadays but not seeing him every day was a challenge for him.

As lazy and as boring as he was, he always made sure to attend classes because he would always see Taehyung. He was like a teenager in love, except he wasn’t a teen anymore.

He stood up again and grunted, checking the time on his phone.

“Damn it!! Why is it not afternoon or evening yet??!”, he asked himself. It was 3am and Taehyung had recently warned him not to call so late at night.

He was a night owl, who was usually up and functional at night time whereas during the day, he would just sleep, most of the time.

Sighing heavily, he turned off his lights and went to bed.

It took him a while to fall asleep but eventually he did. He had exhausted himself by thinking about Taehyung too much.

 

*Buzz*Buzz*

 

Mr. Ghost’s phone rang beside his head.

He wiggled from here to there, still ignoring the phone until it stopped ringing.

He pulled his blanket and covered his whole body, wanting to fall asleep and continue to dream of Taehyung but the damn phone rang again.

He groaned and got his phone.

 

“WHAT?!!”, he shouted.

There was silence.

“Ummm”, was the reply from the other line. He recognized the voice and quickly looked at the caller’s name. Taehyung.

“Oh God! Sorry Taehyung!”, he said, rising from the bed at the speed of light.

“Were you busy? I am sorry for disturbing you.”, Taehyung said.

“No no! I am sorry for shouting at you like that.” He said. He must have completely scared the out of him.

“I—I just want—wanted to say hi and check up on you”, Taehyung replied and Mr. Ghost found himself smiling like a fool. Oh how happy he was.

“I will hang up hmm?”, Taehyung said.

“No no no! Not yet. This is the first time you ever called me.” He didn’t want to not hear his voice again. “Sorry, I just woke up when you called so I was a bit dazed but I am good now.” He assured.

“It’s already 2:45 in the afternoon!”, Taehyung voice sounded shocked.

“Yeah, ahhaha”, he laughed. “I usually hibernate during the day”

“No wonder you always call me at night times”, Taehyung said. “umm..”

There was another silence.

“I thought you might have forgotten about me during the break”, Taehyung said and he sounded so innocent.

Mr. Ghost just laughed and Taehyung blushed.

“You are so cute, Tae”, he said. “I can never forget you”

Mr. Ghost was happy now. It was not only him. Taehyung was also thinking about him.

They talked for about an hour more and then Taehyung said he had to go out with Jimin and so they hung up.

Mr. Ghost laid on his bed, smiling like an idiot as he stared at the ceiling.

His happy moment was disturbed when his friend called him and asked if wanted to go around the town to take some pictures.

Si

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter