Prequel : Our love story

Everyone's darling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

hello guys.. so I decided to write a prequel of how Jimin met Yoongi.. I hope you like it :) Also, I hope my storyline makes sense xD some parts was shamelessly took from a movie 'Bad Teacher'

Everything started with a thing, of course, wasn’t  it? Just like how we all born just the way we are, tall or short,  dark or fair, its all has its own destiny.

And this is how Jimin met his love of his life, Min Yoongi..

Jimin was so ecstatic when he was packing all of his stuff over summer break, well, clearly someone was too excited for their wedding. That day was his last day teaching at James Adam Middle School as Richard, his fiancée told him to quit, he was more than glad to comply.

Who wouldn’t when you will be married with an owner of one of biggest company in the State, with a load of bucks, he even gave Jimin a Porsche with a customized plat that cost a lot of money than Jimin ever think of.  Damn, he was showered with a lot of money since he worked his out for that man, making sure everything’s perfect so that Richard will soon come to realize he was worth it. And his money.

Yes, to be quiet honest, Jimin never loved the man, he just loves his money, if someone say he is so lame for think that only money can make him happy he will ask for their favor, find a homeless man and ask them if money is important, pretty sure that will answer everything, judge him for all he care because he really don’t care.

All he care about is money.

Since gay marriage is now legal at America, he doesn’t have a problem for his upcoming marriage, what’s the problem now is, his parents doesn’t like his choice, yeah they approved his uality but they doesn’t like the idea of Jimin marrying with someone who is not a Korean. They said Jimin will not happy with him, and Jimin just shrugged at that. His parents have to accept his choice anyway, he knows that.

Jimin has been living at America since he was fourteen.  Though he never expected that he will became a teacher, but then again, who can predict their own future? Jimin soon had get over the fact that he’s actually a gym teacher now.

He yawns as the Principal babbling over ridiculous things, (which principal will talk about their burnt cookies? Only Mr. Wales) He’s standing at the door, observing the teachers around him, he don’t quiet social much with them there. They’re all old, lame, has a taste over music.

“But as summer droves upon us, its time not only to say goodbye to another school year, but sadly also to say goodbye to one of our faculty members.. Yes Mr. Park.. Is Mr. Jimin Park here..” The old man spots him at the door with a wide smile.

“Yes, there he is..” Jimin makes his way to the principal, “Mr. Park, even though you are only with us for one short year, please know that we will always consider you as part of the JAMS family..” (no pun intended okay)

Jimin nods, the older man handed him a card, “We got you something..” Jimin gasp, “Ah, Thank you Mr. Wales..” Pheesh, Austin Market voucher card? “… Ahahaha,” He laughs awkwardly, watching at all of the eyes on him, “Almost $40, I see..” only ing $37 , this barely afford my carrot.

--

 

“Adios, !” He laughs, drifting off the corner with an attempt to be stylish, (with that car, of course) satisfied when he heard some old lady teachers scoffing. “Yeah to be you!” He laughed, chewing gum already lose its sweetness as he puts on his Rayban shade that Richard bought him last year, a limited edition one, only one in the world. Now who’s the real winner here?

As he reaches Richard’s house, he saw the man’s car parked there, Oh, he’s home, it still early though.. whatever.. Soon, he parked his car beside Richard’s.

“Baby I’m home! Wait till I get to you and your off like I mean it!” He smiles, putting his box at the table at the corner of the room. He heard Richard yelled a  “Here!” before he sprinting towards a door that leads him to the living room.

The walk from the entrance door to the living room takes time because we all know how big a house is for someone like Richard. No , Sherlock. He literally can fit his home back at Busan there.

Jimin ed his white polo shirt, ready to make a gorgeous comeback to his fiancée that has a thick wallet, “Hey babe-”, Oh, his mother is there, sitting on the couch beside Richard, and one thing for sure, that sassy old lady never likes Jimin, she kinda knew the whole things up in Jimin’s mind way before they get engaged, so yeah, “Oh, hi.. my soon-to-be-my-mom-in-law..” He greets politely, bowing to her. Wouldn’t want to lose his chance now, would he?

The older woman flips his blonde hair without a smile, her look is quiet skeptical, Jimin glances to Richard who keeps silent, then to a bunch of LV suitcases at the corner of the room, behind their couch. Something’s wrong. He shakes his thought away, “Oh Richard, we are going to a vacation? How come you didn’t tell me!”

Richard let out a sigh when his mother nudged him, “Richard, tell him about what the bank accountant said to you!” His mother pressed the word bank, purposely glaring at Jimin.

“Mom!” Richard raised his voice, “Tell him!” The man that supposed to defend him look at him with a look that saying ‘I’m so disappointing’, “Steven said you spent $16 000 last month, he thinks you bad news.” Jimin gasped, oh crap “I know women like you!” His mother continued, words full of venom.

“Damn it Mom! I told you I could handle this!” His mother stopped him by raising his hand, She stood up from the couch, “I just want to ask him something..” The tense was heavy in the room, they can felt it.

Jimin raised his eyebrows, “You truly love my son?” She asked, fixing his wrinkling clothes with both of his hands, “I love him so much that it hurts..” Jimin answered, bringing one of his hand dramatically to his chest, Richard looked away as if he really didn’t believe him, at all.

“Alright then, when is his birthday?”

“Mom..” Richard pleaded, he stood up along with a loud sigh.

Jimin snorted, mind thinking hard for an excuse he could make at that moment. “I’m not..” He paused, looked away from the dagger stare in front of him, “You know.. that is just so offensive that you would even ask me that..” he turned his face to front again while crossing his arms to his chest.

“It’s today..” The woman widened his eyes sarcastically. ! ! ! Jimin cursed himself for forgetting something important, well no really, but in this case, yes.

Silence.

Jimin’s mouth formed an ‘O’ shape, “I know.. That’s why I got you this..okay?” That Austin market Voucher! Damn! Who would have thought that’s gonna be useful for this moment.. He reached out the card from his pocket and handed it to Richard.

“Honey, happy birthday!”

Richard and his mother look stunned for a moment, until…

“Austin Market?” His mother snorts, “And I was gonna his , so two presents!” He said looking at the older woman with a smug grin, You got this, Jimin.

“Okay fine.. I’ll sign the prenup..”

“It’s.. over, Jimin..”

All of his dreams crushed like a shattered glass, “Richard, I’m pregnant..”

“Bull!”

“No you’re not!”

Both of them said in unison.

“Okay fine, I’m not actually pregnant..” He talked back, shaking his shoulder.

Richard tilted his head, “You know what, I’m starting to wonder.. whether this is always about the money..” He pointed his index finger to Jimin, “You never loved me..” Bam!

“I don’t love you?” He scoffed, “I’ve been listening to you whining about opera for the last year!”

“Okay, if the younger generation doesn’t get into opera then guess what? No more opera!” Richard argued back with a loud voice, he was almost shouting. “An art form has just died! If opera goes away, we’re ed!”

Oh God this man is insane…

“I want my ring back..” His mother interrupted, pointing to the ring at Jimin’s fourth finger.

“What am I supposed to do, huh? Where am I supposed to go?” Because clearly, he doesn’t have any shelter since his parents went back to Korea and sold their house on purpose.

So he did one thing, packed his bag, booked a ticket and went back to his hometown, Korea.

--

“Jimin, what-what are you doing here?” His father mouth gaped, eyes widening, “Hello appa! Don’t you glad your son is back?” The older man lets the door open, Jimin took the sight of his house, it’s beautiful, the designed is modern and elegant, combination of British and traditional, it’s cozy. “Shouldn’t you be with Richard now?” Jimin heard a thud from the kitchen before his mom’s face appeared, face shocked, “Jimin?!! Is that you?” The older woman was wearing an apron, he rushed forward to his mom and hugged her.

“Eomma! I miss you!” His mom patted his back, “I miss you too son, now tell me what happened with you and Richard?” Jimin chuckled, “Nothing.. we just broke up the engagement..” He told his parents everything.

“We are glad you don’t have to marry with him..” Was what his mom said after they heard his story, his father hummed in agreement.

“But eomma! I lose my chance to be a millionaire..” He cried, they were now sitting in the living room, his lovely mom even made him some foods for him.”Ahh that’s the problem with you.. Jimin-ah, you shouldn’t marry or being in a relationship with someone just because of their money, honey..” Jimin pouted, his parents really taught him  to be a nice person, they didn’t like it when Jimin took advantage of someone.

“Son, you can start new life here, you have your degree, right? That’s enough to support your life.. just work it out, son!” His mom nodded, “Alright, I guess..” The room became silence as his father focused on the television again, watching some football match.

“Jimin hyung?” Jimin laughed when Jihyun, his 12 years old brother tackled him into a hug, “Hyung! When did you arrived? I miss you hyung!” Jimin smiled looking at his parents. “I miss you too, brat..”

I’m home..

--

Jimin huffed in annoyance as he opened the car’s door, it’s ing early in the morning, on SATURDAY, key: SATURDAY, his mother had woke him up and asked him to send his brother to his piano class, Jimin can’t say no, because duh, it’s his mom. The one who had carried him 9 months in her stomach and gave birth to him.

Without any options, he had to send his brother, Jihyun who seemed to enthusiast at this rate, “So where’s the address of your school?” He asked as soon as Jihyun put on his seatbelt, “Oh, it’s not a school, it’s my teacher’s home, here the address..”

Jimin yawned as his brother gave him a piece of paper, “Wow Jihyun, your teacher must be a rich person…” He smirked as he saw the area of Jihyun’s teacher lived.

His brother groaned, “Hyung, please don’t flirt with Mr. Min.. he’s not gay, please keep your gayness alone to yourself, thank you..” Now, where did his 12 years old brother learnt to say things like that? Must be from his mom.

“Shut up, brat..” He said as he pull off their car from their lawn.

Turned out, the said Mr. Min is freaking rich, judging from the bungalow he owned, with 3 maids, 4 cars parked (all branded), not to mention the system security he had installed, it’s quiet amazing there.

Who

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter