Sequel : I know

Everyone's darling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“PARK JIMIN?!!”

That said boy inhales a deep breath as he makes his way and sit on a chair, beside his boyfriend who’s smiling sheepishly at their group of friends while scratching his nape shyly, it is a rare sight of Min Yoongi..

“Don’t tell me this is just a joke.. because I can clearly see someone is whipped..” Hoseok be the first one to speak after a silence took place, he frowns while everyone nods.

Jimin clears his throat, “No, it’s not a joke.. Yoongi and I has been in a relationship since last year..” Jimin replied calmly, all eyes are on him as he took off his glasses, strand of hair falls perfectly on his left eyebrow and he pinch his bridge nose.

“Dude, stop eye-ing my boyfriend..” Yoongi states, though there’s no malice in his words, Jimin slaps his boyfriend’s shoulder playfully, Taehyung eyes them while shaking his head, “Damn, I should have known you’re the possessive type..”

Namjoon smiles, “Who wouldn’t if they have such a sweetheart like Jimin..” He missed the way Seokjin clenches his fist at the sentence, “Yah Kim Namjoon, stop flirting with my boyfriend.. he’s mine..” Namjoon laughs this time, dimples showing and all, “Ahh don’t worry hyung, I’m just joking.. you guys look cute together..”

A chorus of “Yeah” and “Yes” come from their mouth, “But hyung… why would you hide your relationship? I mean, now I feel bad because I tried to hit someone boyfriend’s which is happened to be yours, such embarrassing..” Jungkook asks the older, glancing at Jimin who is suddenly frowning at his question.

“That’s the problem with Yoongi, I asked him to tell you guys about us and he said he can’t because he have his own reason.. now Yoongi tell us what is the actual reason?” He pouts when Yoongi just rolls his eyes, “Okay fine.. fine stop pouting, brat..” without realizing they are in front of other people Yoongi pecks Jimin’s lips, startle the younger as his cheeks reddening at the sudden PDA.

“Gosh.. you guys are disgustingly cute I wanna throw up..”

Yoongi shrugs, “That’s not the point Hoseok, you guys want to know why I hide Jimin?”

“Yes Yoongi tell us now before I lose my patience..”

“Someone is on his period..”

“Shut up Hoseok..”

“Jin hyung, calm down..”

Seokjin stiffs when the Namjoon hold his hand and rubs his palm tenderly, the younger even pats his thigh a few times while smiling.

“Actually…..” Yoongi started.

 

It’s not that Yoongi wanted to hide his relationship, hell, he even excited when Jimin accepted the job for him. He knows Jimin will fit well with his  group of friends, he can pictured Jimin and Taehyung share stories together, become bestfriend. In addition, his sunshine personality can easily match with Hoseok, that cheerful dude, he can also imagine Jimin become close with Seokjin, helping the older cook because Jimin loves cooking! Then Namjoon, Namjoon is a very deep person, he knows Jimin will ask questions way too much to that hyung because Kim Namjoon knows almost everything (or he love to discover things, curiousity) Lastly, he knows Jimin will take care well of their maknae, Jeon Jungkook because sometimes Jungkook reminds Yoongi of Jihyun, Jimin loves taking care his dongsaeng.

So to be fair, he didn’t have the intention to hide his relationship with Jimin, his Jimin, no.. That’s not  in his plan at all. But, things don’t always have to go as we planned, when Yoongi told his parents about his relationship, at first they objected, being a corporate family means perfection, at last, they told Yoongi the reasons.

Not that his parents is homophobic,  it’s not that case. At that time, his dad told him that their relatives were trying to dispose him from become the biggest share-holder at their family’s company, so they were trying to find a way, and they will have all they want if they found out about Yoongi and Jimin. Plus, their country are always against LGBT community after all. His parents asked Yoongi to be careful, and hide their relationship, and also found out that there’s spy at his workplace, Cypher High School.

Not wanting to disappoint his family and risk their company, Yoongi finally made a promise to keep his relationship with Jimin as a secret in public.

Yoongi admits, it was not easy to hide their relationship, especially when he heard they keep talking about Jimin here, Jimin there.. At some point, he really wanted to tell the, but he is a man with his words, so he tried his best to keep calm.. Though he was so mad when his friends keep flirting with Jimin, being a possesive boyfriend he is. He hates fighting with Jimin but sometimes his anger got the best of him.

“But you know you can trust us, Yoongi.. you know that right?” Yes, Yoongi knows. The moment Yoongi became friend with them he knows he can trust them, judging by the way they treated Yoongi with sincerity, respect him, sometimes way too care (Jung Hoseok, thank you so much for always taking care of Yoongi), adore him, But Yoongi can’t simply trust them like that, it was his parents request

“Oh babe.. you should have told me sooner.. Why would you keep it as a secret from me?” Jimin l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter