Final

Everyone's darling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook reached the teacher’s room at Cypher High School where there’s a big commotion, well, he guess there must be a new gossip coming from Mrs Huang (because she have a big mouth and never- ending gossips for everyone)

“Hey, haven’t you heard anything?” his co-worker and also his bestfriend, Kim Taehyung, one of Science teacher at the school nudges him, “Regarding what? Oh…let me guess, is this about our principal and his ex-wife, come on Tae that was a..” Taehyung cuts him with a glare, okay maybe he should stop there.

The latter clears his throat before leaning forward to him, “There’s a new teacher, apparently they said he’s cute and all..” Jungkook raises his eyebrow, what? That’s it? What’s the big deal though?

“And..? why would people make a big deal about it Tae?”

Taehyung was about to answer him only to gasp lightly then, his eyes widened and everyone at the room falls into a death silence, Jungkook only hears a light footsteps behind his back and he turns around only to see a fascinating creature smiling at him, (no, he smiles to all of them at there actually)

There, standing a man (more like a boy, if you ask Jungkook), shorter than Jungkook, his hair was dyed in blonde color.. which is hot, he have a fair skin, tiny eyes that turns into a crescent shaped when he smiles, cute button nose, plump lips with a tiny dimple beside it. God, if yesterday Jungkook didn’t believe love at the first sight..

He thinks he believe it now..

“Annyeonghaseyo, I am park Jimin, the new gym teacher here, I hope we all can get along well!” The Jimin guy bows respectfully at them. Jungkook swears he can heard some excited noise behind his back that suspiciously sounded like Hoseok.

He expected there will be some fuss at their lunch table.

--

“Damn.. I have to plan my strategies to ask him out!” Hoseok, the dance teacher exclaims as they are eating their lunch. There are six of them, Kim Seokjin the Culinary teacher, Kim Namjoon the English teacher, Min Yoongi the Music teacher, Jung Hoseok the dance teacher, Kim Taehyung the Science teacher and Jeon Jungkook the Korean Language teacher.

“Is he even into guys?” Tae questions him, chewing at his food calmly, waiting for some logical answer, “Well.. I have to try at least..” Hoseok shrug. “But he’s really hot, like I want to squish him, and have you guys saw that puffy cheeks? gosh, I’m so gay!”

“Calm your down..” Yoongi said with a snorts, he looks clearly pissed off, maybe because he’s the type of people who doesn’t like so much noises, and Hoseok is a very loud person. “Whoa, whoa Yoongi no need to glare at me like that, you grumpy..”

“By the way, Hoseok, ready to fight with me.. Because I will make Jimin mine first..” Jungkook, who doesn’t seem excited at first announced suddenly, “Stay in your in’ lane Jungkook..” Jin hisses at the harsh language.

“Language ,mister, we are at the education land..” He emphasized the word ‘education’ boldly, directing his chopstick in front of the dance teacher. Hoseok shivers at the thought of what the two sticks can do to him right there and then.

At first it was just between Hoseok and Jungkook. The other just relax because they find nothing special about him though, oh.. how they were so wrong.

--

“Hey, Mr Kim?” Taehyung swirls his body around and come face to face with the main topic of the week, which is none other than Park Jimin, the new and hot gym teacher to be exact, “Uh-Hi erm just call me Taehyung or preferable Tae, everyone here call me that..” He flashes his boxy grin. Smooth, Tae, smooth..

Jimin giggles, “Okay, Tae, can I ask you a favor?” Taehyung murmurs an ‘okay’ and proceed to wait for whatever favor the shorter will ask him.

“Okay, I know its weird but I need someone to critique my cooking? I try new recipe of homemade pizza last night, and since I’m new here, I don’t have so much friends.. So.. Can..?” He looks at Taehyung with a slight pout and pleaded eyes, how can Taehyung say No to that ing puppy look?

Pizza sounds good though. "Sure!” Jimin’s eyes lightened up and beams at him, “Oh God thanks! I thought you will find me weird!” His eyes twinkling cutely, plump pinkish lips stretches into a grin catches Taehyung’s attention.

The blonde links his arm at him with his never ending smile,  proceed to drag Taehyung who’s gulping at the thought of his arm feels hot suddenly with the touch of Jimin. The most beautiful man he ever met, They walk into Jimin’s desk to taste his said homemade pizza.

“So how was it?” Jimin clasps his hand together with anticipation after Taehyung took a first bite.

“HOLY JIMIN THIS IS WHAT I CALLED HEAVEN!” Jimin lets out a breathy laugh, he seems so happy that Taehyung wants to kiss his face senselessly, “Stop exaggerating, Tae, Its just a normal pizza, its my first try..” He chuckles again, “Jimin, it’s so good, stop being so humble, now I feel like I am the luckiest person in this school to taste this slice of heaven..”

Jimin giggles cutely, raising his hand to his mouth to cover his mouth and Taehyung eyes fixes to the sweater paws of Jimin,   he look so adorable with the sweater paws I want to eat him and squish his cheeks forever  “I thought you were going to say the luckiest person in this world..” 

Taehyung just waves him off, can’t utter his words properly when he’s still awestruck of Park Jimin, gosh.. did he always attract people easily like this?

“Eh?” Taehyung pulls of his thought when Jimin suddenly leaning closer to him, they face just only an inch apart, Taehyung’s breath hitch just by looking at the beautiful face at the close proximity, slowly, Jimin fish out a tissue from his pocket then dabs at the corner of his mouth tenderly, “There’s a dirt at the corner of your lips..” Taehyung let out a sigh,

 “Thanks Jimin..”

Taehyung knows he’s ing whipped when Jimin shows him his eyes turns into a crescent moon along with his adorable crooked teeth when he smiled. ing adorable tiny human..

He’s ed this time.

--

 

“Namjoon-ssi you should have been more careful, look, now your hand is hurt, Gosh, do you think you can go and teach now? I can help you if you want? Namjoon-ssi?”

 

Jimin keeps blabbering, his brows furrowing together along with a slight frown on his face, but damn, does he’s still look beautiful.. Namjoon can’t stop from staring at him, “Namjoon-ssi?”Jimin raises his voice a bit, “Namjoon-ssi, here’s my suggestion, what if I help you teaching? Just ask me if you want to write something on the board, I’ll write for you, okay?”

 

Namjoon feels bad for burdening him so he rejected but Jimin was so persistent and yeah, finally he have to give up. He can’t say no to that face! You can’t blame him…

 

“So class, urm, please hand out your essay that I gave you yesterday..” Namjoon glances occasionally at Jimin who’s obediently stand beside him, like a personal assistant waiting for his instruction, a student raises his hand.

 

“Yes, Irene?”

 

“Mr Kim, who’s that handsome man beside you? And will he be our new teacher?” 

 

That flirty girl, seriously.. Jimin chuckles, “Ah sorry, I forgot to introduce myself, how rude am I.. Hi, I am Park Jimin, the new gym teacher here.. Well, sorry to break this to you dear but I’m no good at English, just know how to lift a dumbbell..” 

 

Namjoon clears his throat, face heating up when Jimin winks at him, why the he winked at him in front of his students? “Irene, pass up your homework now..” the girl only huffs in annoyance, “I’m sorry.. Teenagers..” He says to Jimin with a shy tone, Jimin smiles and pats his shoulder a few times, “Don’t worry Namjoon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter