Chapter 1

When You Met Me, I Was Already Gone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

" Thanks "

 

" You're welcome "

 

" Here, be careful Mrs "

 

The girl hand the bunch of food to the old lady, smiley.

 

" Such as a good girl " The old lady praised.

 

The girl smile even more until the old lady gone.

 

" Fany ahh~~ it's time up now. You should go house early since its weekend " Another lady said at the back.

 

" Yes, Mr. Joo. I'm out then " Fany said. She tug her stuff clothes and the cap. She put them in her private locker.

 

" Have fun " Mrs. Joo said. Fany nodded.

 

" Bye~ "

 

Fany was walk out slowly.

 

" This girl so cheer up and bright " Mrs. Joo exclaim. She replace Fany's position in store, crasher.

 

" Mrs. Joo~ "

 

" Huh? "

 

The girl was peck at the front door, cutely.

 

" I need to feed prince today " Fany said, shyly.

 

Prince is the kitten name, her adopted kitten which live nearly her working place. Due to some rule, the owner of her house doesn't let Fany pet the animal, any kind of animal.

 

" It's the same milk like last time right? "

 

Fany nodded, hand tight on her bag.

 

Mrs. Joo give Fany the milk. Fany get them and leave again.

 

She run into prince and hug him, at the back alley apartment. She rub her ious kitten's head lovely.

 

*Meow Meow*

 

Fany smile with the sound of prince.

 

She knee down and pour the milk into the clean dish and place in front of prince.

 

 

" Here, drink up "

 

Prince stop burrow himself into Fany and them.

 

" Sorry, I can't pet you " Fany pouted.

 

*Ambulance*

 

" What? "

 

 

 

" It's an accident, right? There was a loud noise over there. " One of the passenger said.

 

" An accident? " Fany mumble.

 

She hold her chest, sad.

 

" Why I feel weird with that accident? Is it who someone I know? " She thought.

 

Then she glance at her prince. She smile with the cuteness of prince. She rub prince on his head until he finished his drink.

 

" Take care. I'll be coming tomorrow as well " Fany said.

 

She sit up and ready to leave.

 

 

" Tiffany Hwang!! "

 

" Yes! "

 

Fany turn her body to the voice. They gasp at the same time.

 

" Yes??? "

 

" Why you transparent? "

 

" No way... "

 

" Huh? "

 

" You can see me? " That voice said.

 

" He can't be transparent, right? Or he is... " She thought.

 

" I'm Kim Taeyeon. I just died earlier "

 

" What? "

 

" I'm dead now "

 

" Kyaaaaa!!!!! "

 

Fany run away. That ghost boy watch until she gone of his sight. His head lift down, meh.

 

" Sigh, I understand this case " Taeyeon said with heavy breathe.

 

 

*****

 

 

" I'm home "

 

Fany slam the door and lock intermediately.

 

" That was a ghost. Wasn't it? But I have come far. I should be fine now " Fany said.

 

Then her widow open itself, the cold wind meet her skin. It's simulate her sense of fear. The shadow passerby her like a ghost in a minutes.

 

" I need to sleep now. It's a dream. It's just a dream "

 

The poor girl climb on the bed. She cover her body and over her head. She hold tight the red cross wooden necklaces.

 

" Nothing happen. There's nothing here "

 

She repeated her words under the blanket. Her body shake strongly because of fear. Can't help with sudden ghost appear in front of her.

 

Then she feel a weight on her bed.

 

" I'm sleeping now. I'm sleep now "

 

Her voice straggle, mixing of whine.

 

 

The shadow sigh, hopeless. He make her scared of him. He sit on the edge bed silently until Fany fall asleep.

 

" Kim Taeyeon, you scared her " Taeyeon murmur.

 

He palm his face, speechless with recently. He glare at Fany, it's hurt to do that.

 

 

" I scared her. I scared my crush. "

 

 

*****

 

 

*Alarm Ring*

 

It's interrupt the sleepy girl. She yawn cutely on the bed. She tug the blanket aside.

 

She get up and sit straight as she rub her eyes. She see the familiar figure look at her. That person sit in her usual chair and hand cross over his chest. He eyes smile her.

 

Without knowing Fany smile back with her eyes closed, lazily.

Then she open up, that person still wear the smile on. She realize who he is.

 

" Good morning!! Taeyeon " She said.

 

" Good morning!! Tiffany " He said.

 

Fany nodded, still in dream.

 

" Are you hungry yet? " He asked.

 

Once again Fany nodded as well.

 

Taeyeon find it's very cute.

 

" I make breakfast for you "

 

Taeyeon carried the tarp, and place to the redhead.

 

The redhead still nodded.

 

She hold the spoon up and taste the omelette. She screw carefully, shallow every taste.

 

" It's tasty " She said. Her expression was cute and love.

 

" Thanks Taeyeon " She said.

 

" Never mind. " Taeyeon stated.

 

Tiffany continues to eat. Then something pop in her mind. Wait-

 

" Kim Taeyeon?? "

 

The blonde curious with sudden calling, full name.

He raise up his hand.

 

" Neh~~ "

 

" Kyaaaa!!!! Ghost!!! "

 

Taeyeon let out the heavy sigh. He thought she used to it now.

 

 

With that Fany fall off the bed, under the ground. Tiffany hold the spoon as the weapons. Taeyeon hand up in surrender.

 

" Leave me alone. No... Get off here " Fany command with eyes shut.

 

" Ok. I'm out. Don't do anything silly "

 

The redhead heard, slowly open her eyes. Taeyeon smile, suddenly he get shock. It was the redhead point the spoon to him, threaten. Her eyes, fierce to him, waiting for his disappear but he find it's very adorable.

 

He show out his angelic smile then walk to the door. He grab the knob then he think of something.

 

" I may scared her again " Taeyeon thought.

 

Then he decide to walk passed the door, just pass with the half of his body

 

*Crash*

 

He step back with his back first, peck inside.

 

" Oh my god "

 

Taeyeon sigh. He snatch his head, curious.

 

 

" I scared her again "

 

It's officially the third time in the row. Tiffany passed out again.

 

 

*****

 

 

" Wake up!!! Wake up!!! " Taeyeon yelled.

 

He slap Fany's cheek softly, nearby the bed.

 

Slowly the redhead awake from unconscious. She look straight, realize Taeyeon still near her.

 

" Kyaaaa!!! " She scream.

 

The blonde cover , prevent from passed out again. Even his hand able to touch her but Fany still silence herself.

 

" Don't scream " Taeyeon warn. Fany nodded under situated him.

 

Taeyeon slowly lose the cover but

 

" Kyaaaa!!! "

 

" Shut up!!! " Taeyeon shouted, angry.

 

Fany open her eyes widely, shock.

 

" I'm a ghost but I'm not going to you. I'm also a human before that. " Taeyeon said. Fany get upset with her behalf.

 

Taeyeon lift his head down away from Fany's eyes. He bite his lip tightly.

 

" I'm sorry "

 

With that Taeyeon disappear into the wind. Tiffany suddenly feel sad without a reason.

 

" Even though he is a ghost but I'm not afraid him at all " - Tiffany

 

-

 

After she finish dinner alone, doing some homework. She always look around if the ghost boy standby her but it's none. She look outside the window. It's raining now with the heavy thunder.

 

" Where did he going to stay? " Tiffany exclaim.

 

Quickly she grab the umbrella and rush out to find that ghost boy.

 

She run around but no sign of him.

 

" Kitten "

 

Tiffany think of the first time, met him.

 

She continue to run in the heavy rain. She walk slowly to the big enough valley. She see one figure, sit down with b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter