Chapter 2

When You Met Me, I Was Already Gone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry, I don’t know if anyone’s still waiting for this fanfic. I lost all my files and data, just recently I found it somewhere in my inbox. Please enjoy. For sone, please check on izone kids. They are remind me of snsd a lot.

*******

*Bing*

 

A message from Jesse. Tiffany fate a smile and read them.

 

' Go outside at your front door and look down.... There are low cut pink dress I bought for you.

 

Now yet finish the text, Tiffany already open the front door and look down. She really see the big box.

 

Pick them and I hope you put them on. Sorry to make a hard time for you. Last morning I passed by one store I saw that dress. I think it's suit you perfectly. I can't image how it was when you dress them. I really hope you wear my pink dress. Anyway I will pick you up on 7 pm tonight '

 

After she see finish the text. The redhead carry up the box, place on the bed.

 

She open the box and look for the dress. That dress is very beautiful for the girl, especially its color, pink.

 

A smile on her face slowly fate away without a reason.

 

" Why I can't smile? " Tiffany ask herself.

 

 

*****

 

 

Restaurant.

 

Jesse and Tiffany finish at GG restaurant. They busy look at the menu. Jesse look around, it's perfect for the first date. He turn back, glare at his partner. She been busy with the menu, he guess she already forget his present.

 

The brunette sigh with a silly smile. He take out the pen and write something on the tissue. Then he pull them to the busy girl, under the menu.

 

" Huh? "

 

Tiffany look down to the tissue, the big letter ' Hi'. Suddenly the redhead giggle with Jesse's activities. She close the menu.

 

" Hi "

 

Finally she talk to Jesse. Jesse get chuckle and smilie back with

 

" Hi!!! "

 

They blunt out into laugh with their behave. Suddenly all eyes on stare at them. Tiffany quickly understand the situation. They laugh loudly and too busy in their world. The redhead has a good sense, she quickly cover and to Jesse as well. Jesse get surprise with the touch. Tiffany get shy to herself. She finger silence to Jesse then Jesse get them and get quite too.

 

" We are too loud " Tiffany whispered. Jesse nodded with a smile.

 

After that we smile ear to ear to each other.

 

" May I take you order? " One of the waiter asked, politely.

 

" I want French meat, 70% " Jesse said.

 

" Salad for the girl, on diet right? " Jesse asked, smiley.

 

Tiffany peck above the menu, shyly. Then shook her head.

 

" Lamb meat, 50% "

 

Jesse make an O expression after the redhead finish her order. The waiter totally look normal even he never expect for the girl on first date.

 

After that the male waiter walk away, leave the two alone.

 

They chat happily, ear to ear, whisper, giggle, eyes contact. Tiffany become cheer up and hyperactive. Jesse become happy as well.

 

Tiffany feel something weird. She been look around for many time. She feel the eyes glance at her for long time. The feeling she want to know, want to see that person. She still doesn't know who that person is yet.

 

" Something get wrong? " Jesse asked for the first time. The redhead turn back with a smile but it's a fake.

 

" Nothing " She answer shortly.

 

The food finally deliver to their table. That waiter place them at the front of them.

 

" Thanks " Tiffany said.

 

She make a quick glance, her eyes and that waiter meet. She get shock with the way that waiter stare at her, its unreadable.

 

" Enjoy!!! " The waiter said, and bow, left them.

 

Tiffany's eyes still stare at that waiter even he gone her eyesight.

 

" Fany!!! " Jesse called, curious.

 

" Neh~~ " Tiffany replies, still search for that last waiter.

 

Jesse get a bit jealous.

 

" Is he that handsome? "

 

Tiffany shook her head, still back face him.

 

Jesse form an O expression again.

 

" Is he that good looking? "

 

Tiffany shook again.

 

" Do you know him? "

 

With that question, Tiffany back to her reality. She turn her body to the question boy, and said ' No '

 

" Why you look at him for that long? " Jesse asked, trying to control his jealous.

 

" He got that eyes " Tiffany murmur.

 

" What? "

 

" Nothing " Tiffany exclaim.

 

Tiffany show her famous eyes smile, and smell the food.

 

" It must be delicious " Fany stated.

 

Jesse smile back, forget his question.

 

" Let's eat them "

 

After they finish the food, Tiffany still feel an eyes stare at her for the whole time. She could feel them.

 

She need to do some business after they decide to order some sweet.

 

On the way to toilet, she get bump someone.

 

" Sorry! I'm sorry! " She said.

 

But the person doesn't say anything. She look up, it was that waiter.

 

" Ohhh it's you. I'm really sorry. I'm in bad mood. I'm sorry again " She said.

 

The waiter is outspoken to her. He didn't even take a glance to her. He back face her.

 

 

" I thought you happy...with him " The waiter speak slowly.

 

 

" Happy? With him? Why I need too? " Tiffany asked back.

 

" Because you like him a lot " He add.

 

Tiffany step forward to the waiter. Now she at the back of that waiter.

 

" Why? " Tiffany cover , utter.

 

" He is everything for you.

 

He is your favorite senior. He is smart, top student in SM.

 

He is the prince. He is handsome and that good looking.

 

He has every pride that every girls request " The waiter said for the long minutes.

 

He paused.

 

" But~ "

 

" But what? " Tiffany asked.

 

Her brain full of question on how that waiter know everything about this. Then the waiter turn to Tiffany, face to face.

 

" But I'm nothing to you.

 

I'm not your senior. I'm not that smart.

 

I'm not prince. I'm not that handsome and good looking.

 

I don't have any pride that the girl wanted. " He continue.

 

He look into Tiffany's eyes, teary. Now she know who that person is. The person who she want to see, the guest she want to meet again.

 

" I possessed this guy, it's just to look after you but now I know I'm useless. This guy can take over my position to protect you. " He add more. Slowly Tiffany's eyes full with the water inside.

 

Tiffany cover escape from sobbing. Her tear start to shedding down.

 

" I'm too late now. I can't make you like me like you like him that MUCH. I'm died.

The truth I wanted to see that while I was alive. I want to hold your hand in person. I want to feel your body. I want to hear your voice every night. I have many wishes just for you. But~ I already died "

 

" I can't go to heaven until I make you like me but~ " He paused again.

 

" But now I know the answer. That guy deserve you. He will be good to you. I come here, it's just to make sure he really that good to you and now I know it. I want you to say I like you to me but now it's not important anymore "

 

" Taeyeon~~ " Tiffany sob.

 

" Whenever I see you, I like you more and more. I always jealous to the guys who come and get close to you. I'm not get fully gain my wish but I gain one. You will be happy with him. "

 

Tiffany couldn't control herself anymore. Suddenly she hug Taeyeon tightly but Taeyeon didn't hug back.

 

" I need~ "

 

" Don't say that " Seem like Tiffany can read Taeyeon's mind.

 

" I need to go now. Bye! "

 

" No...no.... No Taeyeon. Noooo "

 

Tiffany whine. She beg Taeyeon to stay. But Taeyeon already gone, she just hug the unknown figure body who unconscious now. And she let go of that body and cry alone on the floor.

 

" Why I feel the pain in my chest again? This time it's too heavy and uneasy. Why I cry so hard this time? This pain seriously kill me now " She thought.

 

*Footstep*

 

" Fany???!! "

 

" Oh god you crying again. Did something happen? "

 

" Jesse~~ "

 

The redhead jump to hug the brunette. The brunette get attention, to the waiter who faint down.

 

" Did he do something bad to you? " Jesse said, almost shouted.

 

Tiffany shook her head.

 

" No, he didn't. He help me a lot "

 

" Ohhh~~~ "

 

" Let's go home "

 

Jesse pat Tiffany's back, comfort. He nodded and left the place.

 

 

*****

 

 

On the way home.

 

Tiffany was quite for the whole time after that. Jesse accompany her back home. They get silent mood together.

 

Jesse try to hold Tiffany's hand but fail many times. Quickly he stomp to the front cause Tiffany who busy look at the ground bump into him. Her forehead hit on his chest.

 

" Ow!! " Jesse hold his chest, a bit hurt.

 

" Ohhh I'm sorry, Jessi " Tiffany bow as an apologize. And rubbing her painful forehead as well.

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter