The 4th door

Christmas with Markjin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

* The fourth door *

~

It's a peaceful evening and Mark and Jinyoung lay on the couch, cuddling under an uncountable amount of thick blankets while watching SpongeBob SquarePants (bless the college life) when suddenly the bell rings. Tragically both of them feel warm and cozy and neither of them want to stand up, being too comfortable at the moment to move.

Weekends are rest days, at least as long there aren't any exams near, that's a rule. Mark and Jinyoung do have exams soon but they are lazy boys in their twenties, nobody can expect them to be motivated at this time of the year. At least that's their opinion.

Sadly the person in front of their door doesn't seem to agree with them. It rings again, and again, and three more times until Mark finally stands up, tossing a blanket on Jinyoungs face, and quickly pulls on sweatpants over his boxers before rushing to the door. In front of it stands... nobody. Instead a rather big christmas themed package is placed on the doorstep. 

Mark eyes the brightly decorated box supsiciously, eyes drifting over the with reindeers adorned wrapping paper and glittering ribbon. "Jinyoung, did you order anything the last weeks? We got a package!" he yells back into the appartement. Seconds later the younger appears behind Mark, his mouth forming into a questioning 'o' as he observes the box like Mark just a minute ago. "No, not that I remember." he pouts cutely, legs shivering from the cold.

"What should we do with it?" Marks asks frowning, "We don't know what it is and who it's from, it could be dangerous!" Jinyoung responds with an amused sigh, carelessly taking the package with on hand, grabbing the hem of Mark sweatpans with the other and pulling the brownhaired back into the livingroom slash bedroom slash dining room slash the room where they do everything that isn't cooking or something that has to do with hygiene.

"Sometimes you're really like a child Mark hyung. Nobody would send us a grenade." Mark pouts sulkily, "Is that so? For all I know there's an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter