Please Tell Me You're Joking!

The Sweetest Romance~

Youngmin’s POV

 

I woke up when I heard a voice. Ugghh who is that?  I sat up and glanced around.

“OH MY GOSH,” I muttered under my breath.

“What are you guys DOING?”

“M-manager! W-what are you doing here?” I said, trying to wriggle out of Kwangmin’s arms. Meanwhile, Kwangmin started to wake up, stretching and asking me, “What is it baby?”

“Shut up, Kwangmin!” I hissed at him. “What? What’s wrong with you?” he asked, sitting up and noticing our manager standing at the door, waiting for an explanation. “Oh, uh…”

“What’s going on?” manager demanded. “Are you guys, like, GAY or something?”

“N-no…We just..We just..fell asleep like this…We’re friends. Friends do that..,” I insisted.

He narrowed his eyes. “Kwangmin just called you baby..and look at those two over there!” He jabbed his finger at Minwoo and Donghyun.  Minwoo had his leg slung over Donghyun, and they were embracing each other lovingly. “Uhh, that’s..that’s….” I sighed. “I don’t have an excuse,” I said, giving up my fatal attempts at explaining what was going on. “So you guys ARE..gay..?”

I started to nod yes, but Kwangmin slapped me lightly on the arm. “What are you doing?” he whispered, scrunching up his eyebrows. I ignored him. “We are.”

“Youngmin!” Kwangmin screeched. “It’s fine, Kwangmin,” I reassured him. He looked unconvinced.

“So..all of you are?” our manager asked with a disturbed expression on his face. “Umm, yeah. We are…,” I confessed.

“How long has this been going on?”

“Well, for me and Kwangmin…We’ve been together for..” I scrunched up my nose. “…a year, I guess..? Minwoo and Donghyun have been together for probably almost a month…and Hyunseong and Jeongmin have been together since last night.”

Manager looked disgusted. “YOU TWO are together? You’re TWINS! That’s SOO wrong! As if it wasn’t already bad enough that you’re all gay, YOU GUYS ARE GAY. You’re twins, TWINS. Do you even UNDERSTAND how gross that is?!” Manager sounded like a crazy person. “I FORBID any of you to continue dating…or you’ll be out of the band! Now, wake the others up and go get ready! You’ve got practice in thirty minutes!”

“WHAT?!” Kwangmin and I cried out in unison. “You can’t do this, manager! Please tell me you’re joking!” I pleaded. “I’m not joking! Now, go get ready like I told you!”

“But-!” I started to say, but manager cut me off. “GO!”

Kwangmin and I grumbled to ourselves as we woke up the rest of the members. They asked what was wrong with us, but we just shook our heads dejectedly.

“What’s wrong, what’s wrong?!” Minwoo asked impatiently when we were out of earshot of our manager. I sniffled, rubbing a tear from the corner of my eye. “Manager said we can’t date each other- anymore-!” Tears started to flow freely from my eyes. Seeing this, Kwangmin pulled me towards him and hugged me tight. I sobbed on his shoulder as he cried into my hair. “Wait. What are you saying?” Donghyun asked. “None of us can date anymore!” I cried out, twisting fiercely towards him. “W-what?!” Minwoo stammered. “You and Donghyun can’t date anymore! None of us can-!” I shouted at him. His eyes started to water. “No, no.” He shook his head. “You’re lying!” Now, tears ran down his cheeks. That made me cry harder. “I wish-I-was..,” I said in between sobs. Meanwhile, Jeongmin and Hyunseong stood beside each other, watching this scene unfold. I turned to them. “You’re not saying anything..,” I said, tears still splotching my face. Their facial expressions were emotionless, but I knew better. They tightened the grip they had on each other’s hands. Then, they slowly turned to each other, stared fervently into one another’s eyes, and then suddenly embraced each other and kissed passionately. They sobbed everything they were feeling into each other’s mouths. “I-don’t-want-to-lose-you-” Jeongmin said brokenly into their wet kiss. “We-just-discovered-our-love-” Hyunseong said, forcing Jeongmin forward and against the wall. Overwhelmed, Jeongmin slid down the wall and sank limply to the floor. Hyunseong followed him, never breaking their tight embrace or hot kiss. Tears ran down their faces as Jeongmin clutched the sides of Hyunseong’s face with his hands and pulled his (Hyunseong’s) lips in to make a tighter connection with his own lips. Hyunseong wove his fingers through Jeongmin’s hair, and then ran one hand down Jeongmin’s side and to his thigh, caressing him there.

I considered stopping the two from continuing, but decided that they needed this last moment together, as a couple. In fact, they had the right idea. I tugged on Kwangmin’s sleeve, motioning to him to come with me to our room. I walked toward the room, and he followed.

As soon as the door closed, I grabbed onto Kwangmin’s shirt, pulling his hips against mine and slamming our lips together. He immediately responded, pushing his tongue past my lips and into my mouth. Then, he began moving his hips against mine, while at the same time pulling me to the bed. We fell on the bed together, our legs entangled. Kwangmin gave me sloppy kisses all around my mouth and on my hot cheeks, and then down my neck. I moaned in response, throwing my head back. “Ahh..Kwangmin..I-I love you…”

Suddenly, Kwangmin stopped kissing me and climbed swiftly on top of me. I grabbed at his face, greedily trying to pull his lips back onto mine, but he refused me. Instead, he pinned my arms to the bed and stared straight into my eyes. “I can’t let you go, my beautiful Youngmin. I won’t let manager keep us apart.” He kissed my forehead. “Now, shall we?” I giggled and pulled him down onto me. “We shall!”

 

Minwoo’s POV

 

 

Youngmin and Kwangmin went to their room, probably to do what Hyunseong and Jeongmin were doing in the floor right then.

 

Suddenly, Donghyun grabbed my wrist and dragged me to our shared bedroom, slamming the door after us. He instantly slipped off my shirt and tossed it somewhere in the room. Then, he pressed my back to the door and began to anxiously kiss all over my chest and arms and neck. I breathed heavily, grasping his shoulders as he kneeled in front of me. His lips felt so cool and wet against my hot skin.

He stood back up and nestled his face in my neck, affectionately nuzzling me. His feather-soft hair brushed against my jaw line, causing me to shudder. Next, he moved down to my pants, ing and ping them before tugging them off. Then, he advanced to the elastic of my boxers, carefully beginning to slide them down. I stopped him before he had a chance to pull them down more than an inch. “Donghyun..” I trembled as Donghyun touched my cheek. “You’re scared. I know, but it’s ok. I won’t hurt you.” I wanted to believe him so bad.. “Just trust me…Please,” Donghyun begged. “Ok. I trust you,” I relented. Donghyun nodded and gave me a sweet peck on the cheek. Then, he spun me around and pressed me against the door once again, so that my chest was to the door instead of my back. He started kissing over my back and pushing himself against me. "Ah~ Donghyun~"

Donghyun suddenly pulled me away from the door and pushed me towards the bed. I stumbled and fell on the bed as he hopped on the bed beside me. He slid his hand into my boxers, and i yelped, pushing him away. He waited a minute, and then cautiously slipped his fingers into the very top of the boxers and slid them off. I covered myself, embarrassed for him to see me without anything on. He just grabbed my hands and held them back against the bed. “Donghyun..stop it..”

He smirked. “No. You said you trust me,” he insisted.  “I do..”

He seemed to accept that answer as an ok, because he continued on with what he was doing before.

I covered my mouth with my hands, trying to suppress my moans. It wouldn’t be good if manager found out what we were doing. Besides, I didn’t want to admit to myself that I liked what he was doing to me…

 

 

Jeongmin’s POV

 

We made out in the hallway for awhile, until we heard manager calling to us. “You guys! Are you ready to go?” he yelled as he walked closer to the bottom of the stairs. Hyunseong pulled me off the ground by my shirt and dragged me to our room. We both stumbled to get there before manager saw. Thankfully, we were quick enough that manager didn’t see a thing. “YOU GUYS!”

“What?!” I called out when no one else did. “Yeah, yeah! We’re ready! Just give us a minute!”

“Ok! Be fast!” he answered.

“We should get ready..or we’ll be late,” I pointed out to Hyunseong. “Yeah. Ok,” Hyunseong said, looking disappointed. I gave him a swift kiss on his cheek. Then, I ran off to go get ready. 

 

 

Hmm...Action of all kinds today...^0^ heheh

That stupid-head manager won't discourage them!

FIGHTING!

:D haha

Sooo..Donghyun and Minwoo finally did stuff >_^

Jeongmin and Hyunseong didn't, though.

They aren't ready for that yet HA! ^.^

(please) comment and subscribe~

<3