Fun and Games

The Sweetest Romance~

Hey! This chapter is going to be fun and light and airy ^o^

It's not going to be quite as weird as last one..I read that one over again and i wonder what was going through my mind...

I also feel like a lot of little details didn't make sense, but hopefully it made enough sense...

Please enjoy this sweet chappie! <3

^~^

 

 

Minwoo's POV

 

I woke up nestled in Donghyun’s arms. Letting out a sigh of content, I gently moved his arms off of me and slipped out of his bed. For a minute, I just stood there and watched him sleep. Ah~ He looks so peaceful.. Then, I hurried out of the room and down the stairs. When I entered the living room, nobody was in there, which was weird considering I’m usually the last one up. Feeling bored, I shuffled sleepily into the kitchen, looking around for something I could eat. I looked in all the cabinets, the freezer, and the refrigerator. Nothing! Why don’t we have anything to eat around here? I’m hungry! I pouted, standing in the middle of the kitchen, feeling lost as to what I should do. I went into the living room and slumped down on the sofa. I the TV to see if there was anything good on. There wasn’t, so I just lay all over the couch for FOREVER, it seemed, until someone came into the room. “Hey. Bored?” I looked up at a sleepy Hyunseong. “Yeessss,” I grumbled, sitting up to face Hyunseong. “Hyuunnggg! We don’t have any fooooodd!” Hyunseong grunted in response. “I know. We will just have to eat breakfast out this morning.” My eyes lit up. “Ok! I will get ready!” Before Hyunseong could say another word, I bolted out of the room, up the stairs, and into the bathroom.

 

I took a short shower, and then hurried into my room to get dressed. I fixed my hair, brushed my teeth, and adjusted my clothes as I stood in front of the mirror, gazing at my reflection. I smiled at myself to get the full effect. Feeling satisfied with my appearance, I skipped merrily out of my room and knocked on Donghyun’s door. “Donghyun! We’re going out to eat this morning, so be ready!” When there was no response, I slowly pushed open Donghyun’s door. “Hyung?” Suddenly, Donghyun jumped out of nowhere. “Boo!” he yelled. I let out an ear-piercing screech. Donghyun just laughed, wrapping his arms around me. “Haha~ You were that scared?” He rocked us back and forth as we stood there. “Let’s go out to eat!” he yelled enthusiastically, sweeping me off my feet and into his arms. Even as I objected, he carried me bridal-style downstairs.

The rest of the band was sitting around the dining room table, enjoying hot cups of tea. “Hyungs! Where are we going?” I happily asked. “You’ll see,” Youngmin said. “Are we going now?” This time it was Donghyun who asked. Everyone jumped up from the table simultaneously. “Yeah! Let’s go!” Youngmin shouted.

We ate at a cute little café I had never heard of before. The food was MAGNIFICENT! I ordered pancakes with strawberries and strawberry syrup and whipped cream. ^o^ heheh It was the best~

Since we were already out, we decided to have some fun. First, we went shopping at the video game store. We bought, like, four games. Then, we scurried over to the movie rental place. There, we rented, like, four movies. Next, we decided to go to the arcade. I played a two-player racing game with Donghyun and…I lost LI played ski ball with Donghyun next. I lost at that, too. Then, I decided I wanted to play air hockey. I thought, I’m so good at this. He’ll never be able to beat me!

I can’t believe he beat me…

I sat alone at a table, nibbling half-heartedly on a cold piece of pizza. “Awh, baby..Don’t be sad..” I looked up to see Donghyun standing in front of me, holding a huge teddy bear with a bow wrapped around its neck. “Oh my gosh! Donghyun! It’s so cute!” I exclaimed. He handed me the bear, smiling like a dork. “I’m sorry you lost all the time. I just wanted to win you something special with all the tickets I got from winning against you, so I tried extra hard at everything we played.” I got up from the table and pounced on him, kissing him right on the lips. When I pulled away, he seemed surprised that I did that in public. “Thank you so much, Donghyunnie. You’re the best boyfriend ever!” I hugged him tightly, enjoying his warmth as he held me close to him protectively. We both stood there, hugging each other forever, until we heard someone clear their throat beside us. A girl stood there, twisted up disapprovingly. “You’re Minwoo and Donghyun, from Boyfriend. Why did you guys just kiss? And why are you hugging forever? Are you gay or something?”

My gosh. She sounds like a total brat…………..

I started to say, “No, we’re n-” Donghyun quickly cut me off saying, “Yes, we are gay, and we like each other very much. I stared at him, wide-eyed with shock. “Donghyun!” I hissed at him. The girl looked like she was in shock, too. “Boyfriend has gay members?!” she shrieked, running off. She would probably tell anyone she could. Although, I’m not sure if she thinks our gayness is a good thing or a bad thing…

I think it’s a good thing… heheh ^o^

 

We all decided to leave the arcade, since people started to swarm us, asking questions about Boyfriend’s uality preference. That’s literally how one woman said it……….

I found myself thinking, What freaks..

We sprinted to the movie theater, randomly chose some scary movie, and quickly grabbed our tickets and hurried inside.

The movie started out scary! The first thing that came onto the screen was a girl strapped to a chair, bleeding all over, while a guy stood in front of her with a chainsaw. The girl let out bloodcurdling screams, and I had to turn away when the guy started actually using the chainsaw. I wanted to puke. That’s DISGUSTING! Of all the movies, we had to randomly pick THIS ONE!

I kept shoving my face into Donghyun’s neck every time something scary would happen. I HATE scary movies. I was shivering all over the whole entire movie. Thankfully, Donghyun was there to comfort me. He wove his soft fingers through mine, gripping my hand tightly to make me feel more safe. Whenever I would get close to him, he would kiss me on the cheek or forehead, despite the weird stares we were getting from people.

 

 

It turns out, the movie was about a house that had evil spirits still lurking inside its walls…(oohh mysterious talk heheh ^.^)

Apparently, anyone who moved there would be tortured by those spirits. All the people in the movie died inside the house. Oh, it was so CREEPY! There were demons and there was blood and torturing….It just gives me chills…

We went back to our apartment after a long day of fun. That’s when we realized that we bought a whole bunch of video games and movies. Since we just saw a movie and we just played at the arcade today, we decided to just chill out on the couch. Five minutes later, we were all asleep.

NO POV

 

Minwoo fell asleep on top of Donghyun, his arms wrapped around his hyung’s torso. Donghyun had his arms around Minwoo’s shoulders.

Jeongmin fell asleep with his face nestled into Hyunseong’s neck and one of his legs slung over Hyunseong’s waist. Hyunseong had one arm draped across Jeongmin’s shoulder.

Youngmin and Kwangmin fell asleep facing each other. Youngmin hooked his arms around Kwangmin’s torso, while Kwangmin had his arms wrapped around Youngmin’s neck.

They all looked so precious and peaceful sleeping together like that~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next Morning~   

 

 

 "What the-!"

 “What are you guys DOING?!”

-??????????

 

*gasp* "OH MY GOSH."

“This isn’t good…”

-Youngmin 

 

 

Haha! Cliff-hanger for you! chu~

There will be drama next chapter..heheh xD

 

Ok. Just as a side-note:

Boyfriend is in America, so that's why not everyone is making a big deal over them.

I just realized i never made that clear, so now you know ^O^

I hope you enjoyed this chappie! ^~^

Please comment and subscribe~

chu~<3