vii.

the ups and downs (of being an idol couple)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

vii. donghae and dara during the morning after

in the back of his mind, donghae knows that what he's doing is probably  a bit creepy.

but who can blame him? he thinks to himself, smiling fondly at a sleeping dara beside him. 

all he can ever think about as he looks at her face is how lucky he is to be with someone who looks and acts like an angel.

before his mind gets any more sappier though, he suddenly remembers what..they did last night.

well those sappy thoughts just flew out the window and now donghae's red-faced as he recalls. goddamit, how old am i? i'm not supposed to blushing like a teenager.

but he can justify this warm and giddy feeling he has after remembering last night. after all, it was an emotional night for the both of them. a night of firsts.

nevertheless, donghae snaps himself out of his reverie, kisses dara's forehead gently and carefully leaves the bed and makes his way to the kitchen.

he silently thanks the heavens when he sees that there were no other super junior member in the dorm or else it would be awkward as hell.

of course, he knew why there was not a single trace of s. it's because he kicked them out and threatened their lives if they came back even the day after.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter