i.

the ups and downs (of being an idol couple)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

i. in which dara wants to know about yg's boyfriend test

donghae groaned in frustration as his girlfriend purposely ignored him when he showed up at 2ne1's dorm.

"babe, come on. Is this still about that issue? why can't you let it go?" donghae whined as dara walked past him as if he wasn't even there.

chaerin came out of her room and smiled mockingly at donghae. "she seriously wants to know, hae. you better tell her or else."

donghae sighed, adamantly following his girlfriend who went to the dorm's kitchen. "dara, please. why are you so angry about this?"

dara, who was nonchalantly getting a drink in the refrigerator, closed it and turned towards her suffering boyfriend.

"the president and the yg boys keep on having inside jokes about whatever they did as a test to you and it's driving me crazy! i feel like I'm being made fun of." she pouted at donghae, and of course, the poor guy was weak against the adorable charm of his girlfriend.

"okay, alright. i'll tell you. but I swear it's so nonsensical and stupid." donghae relented, feeling defeated.

dara rolled her eyes, but the grin on her face gave away the fact that she wasn't actually irritated.

"it doesn't matter. So what did they do?" she asked again. donghae incoherently mumbl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter