Jennie

When You're Loved
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Tiffany.. you broke _____'s heart. You ruined her. Yet I tried my hardest to restrain my own feelings for your sake.. all these years.

Not for any longer...

-----

Y/N's POV

Opening my eyes was a difficult task this morning. The sun was particularly bright today. I realized that I was on Tae's bed without recalling anything that happened last night.

Speaking of Tae... where is she?

I sat up as slowly as possible, not wanting a headache. Then I noticed some neatly folded clothes at the edge of the bed with a post-it attached on top.

"I'm off to work! Just wear these for now if you're uncomfortable. There's food in the fridge :) - T"

I smiled as I read the small note before grabbing the clothes and heading towards the bathroom. While washing up, I convinced myself that I'd have to confront Tiffany again if I wanted to get all of my things. I figured that I could just explain the situation to my parents later. They probably think that we're still together seeing as how I'm not getting any calls from them.

Dressing in the loose but warm clothing Tae had given me, I left her apartment and waved for a taxi.

It has to be done. I have to end it right. Don't let yourself be fooled, _____.

On the way to my shared apartment with Tiffany, I received a text from Jennie.

From: Attractive Barista Girl
Hey.. I was wondering if you wanted to meet with me today. I'm off work :)

I grinned at her invitation before typing back right away.

To: Attractive Barista Girl
Sure! What do you wanna do?

From: Attractive Barista Girl
Hmm... meet me first? :)

Once more, a giddy smile stretched across my face.

To: Attractive Barista Girl
Whatever you say, J :)

From: Attractive Barista Girl
J? Is that my new nickname now?

I could almost see her smiling as brightly as I was.

To: Attractive Barista Girl
If you want it to be.

From: Attractive Barista Girl
I like it :))) meet me at the cafe around 2-ish?

To: Attractive Barista Girl
Sounds good, see you later J~

From: Attractive Barista Girl
See you :*

AHH! A KISS! I squirmed around in the taxi uncontrollably. What's wrong with me? Calm down _____!

"We're here." The driver interrupted my thoughts.

I paid for the fare and got out of the car before checking my wristwatch. It was 12:46. I had roughly an hour to collect my belongings and get outta here before seeing Jennie.

If I remembered correctly, Tiffany should be at work right about now. I took a deep breath with one hand on the door knob before twisting it open. Everything was going okay so far.

I paced around the cold apartment, looking around. In reality it has only been one full day since I left, but it already felt like forever.

As I laid my suitcase open on the floor to pack my belongings, I came across a picture frame. It was of me and Tiffany. I picked it up and touched her face through the glass.

A familiar pair of arms s around my waist, head comfortably resting on my back.

"Where have you been?..." Her voice came out weak.

I took her hands gently this time and turned around to face her. She was completely pale.

Tiffany managed to reach for my cheek with her other hand clinging onto my shoulder for support. "This all.. feels like a dream..." She croaked, gazing into my eyes. "Doesn't it?"

"T-Tiffany... I-"

She shut me up with a forceful kiss, knocking me back a couple steps. "Don't leave me.. please.." Tiffany begged lifelessly before falling unconscious.

"Tiffany! Tiff can you hear me?! M-Miyoung-ah! Stay with me!" I shook her a few times before pulling my phone out and dialing 911 frantically.

While waiting for the ambulance to come, I lifted her up with ease and placed her gently down on the sofa, staying beside her at all times. I caressed her hair softly, praying for her to be okay. There wasn't a trace of resentfulness going through my mind at all. I still harbored strong feelings for her without a doubt. It was painful to see her like this and to know that I was the cause of her suffering.

I'm terrible..

When the ambulance arrived to pick her up, I hopped inside the vehicle as well.

After running multiple tests on Tiffany throughout the day, it was recommended for her to remain attached to an IV for the night. The doctor explained that she fell ill due to high levels of stress.

While I sat beside her in deep thought, my phone vibrated. Without checking the caller ID, I answered quickly.

"Hello?"

"_____-ah, where are you? I just got back and you aren't here." Taeyeon questioned through the line.

I gripped a handful of my hair and took a deep breath before speaking. "I'm at the hospital.. with Tiff."

"What?! Hold on- I'm coming!" She resolved swiftly. I heard her keys jiggling through the phone before she hung up.

I was glued beside Tiffany's bed, lost within a cloud of thoughts once again. Completely detached from reality until Taeyeon arrived, sliding the door open.

"_____-ah! Are you okay? What happened?" She asked worriedly, making sure that I wasn't physically hurt.

I smiled weakly before moving aside for her see the other girl properly. She stood staring at Tiffany who looked relatively peaceful in her sleep. "Is she okay?"

"Yeah.. I was dropping by to get my things and she happened to be home. She.. passed out from stress." I explained simply, trying to avoid every detail.

Thankfully Tae nodded in understanding while taking a seat beside me. I stayed quiet, giving her a moment to soak it all in. Taeyeon and Tiffany were very close since they went to the same university together. She was probably shocked to see Tiff in this state.

"_____-ah." Tae broke the silence.

"Hm?" I faced her.

Her two eyes met my gaze. "It's not your fault.." She spoke softly with all sincerity.

Those invasive words rung throughout my mind carelessly. I wasn't convinced by them, but I was flustered by her intuition.

"Aigoo~ don't worry about me." I winked and got up, ruffling her hair.

"Yah." She mumbled while lowering her head in annoyance. Hehe.

"Let's go, T. We should let her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter