Chapter V

Los Tres Grandes: Romeo and Juliet

 Lisa woke up excited and ready to start the day. Out of all the members, she was the only one who didn't have much of a schedule for the week. She excitedly opened up the curtains and saw that it was raining heavily and lightning flashed. She was startled by the sound. The doorbell rang and she opened it to see Ten with his hair dripping wet as he slicked back his hair and gave her a cute smile. She quickly dragged him in and pushed him onto the couch. 

"Nice to see you two." He said as she grabbed some towels for him to dry off. When he was finished, she took them from him and sat next to him. 

"Hey." Lisa finally said. The two stared at each other for a minute before they both started laughing. She suddenly realized she was alone in her house, with a boy and she started to feel a little nervous. Ten noticed and remembered he had prepared a gift for her. 

He took a tiny box out of his pocket and gave it to her. Lisa looked back and forth between him and the box. She opened it to see a necklace with a black cat on it. So here was the thing, Ten and Lisa weren't officially dating yet, but there were moments that they forgot they weren't a couple and this was one of those moments.

"Oh my gosh!" She yelled excitedly and hugged him, while he laughed shyly. 

"I wanted to give you this sooner but you know." He explained. 

"It's fine I love it," Lisa exclaimed. 

"So, what should we do today?" Ten asked with a smirk on his face as he slightly leaned towards Lisa. 

"Well, there was this movie, called 'The Notebook' that I wanted to see." She said, completely oblivious. Ten agreed and she used the remote to go on Netflix and watch the movie. 

Meanwhile, Jennie had happened to bump into Taeyong during a schedule. They were in the KBS building. She rolled her eyes as she saw him and a couple of other members excitedly going to a cafe that was inside the building. 

"Hyung, thanks for paying, one day I want to be just like you." One of the members said with a cute smile on his face. This member was NCT's youngest member, Jisung. Taeyong smiled back at him. Jennie had never seen such a genuine smile from the man she loathed. It was almost, motherly in a way. 

'He can be quite handsome when he is not busy being annoying.' Jennie thought in her head. She found herself smiling while watching the two. Taeyong saw her and made eye contact with her. She quickly looked away and hid in a room, bumping into someone by accident. 

She turned around and saw it was EXO Kai. She suddenly realized that all of EXO were in the room and she bowed shyly. 

"I'm so sorry, I got lost," Jennie said. 

"It's okay, I can help you find your room," Kai said while the members started making wolf sounds. He rolled his eyes and lead Jennie out of the room. Taeyong and the other NCT members were right outside the room. Jennie's embarrassment reached an all-time high. They all bowed 90 degrees to Kai while he waved at them. 

"You guys can go inside, I'll be right back."He said. Taeyong smirked at Jennie as he went inside. She sighed feeling defeated. 

"So you're the famous Jennie, I've been hearing about." He said as they began walking. Jennie nodded while smiling shyly. Even though she couldn't stand them, even she knew that the boys in SM were breathtakingly gorgeous, especially Kai.

"Taeyong always complains about you." He said while laughing. She couldn't help but laugh with him. 

"Well, we do kind of have this little rivalry going on with each other," Jennie said. 

"I remember when I had to go to that Trainees Summit. I once was like the two of you, I couldn't stand my rivals, but later on, I found out that they were nice people. We all became great friends in the long run." He said. Jennie was confused. How could artists from SM and YG be friends?

On the other hand, Ten and Lisa were both hugging each other, crying during the credits of the movie. 

"That was so beautiful," Lisa said, while Ten agreed. They suddenly looked at each other and started laughing. 

"We look ridiculous." Ten said. He took out his phone and snapped a selfie with Lisa, without her knowing. The two got quiet as he looked at her and she looked at him. Lisa loved his cat-like features. Ten thought she looked like a Barbie doll. He carefully caressed her face and slowly leaned in. Lisa's heart pounded as she began closing her eyes.  

Meanwhile, Jennie giggled as she was talking to Kai. "You know, you are nothing like Taeyong," Jennie told him. Kai laughed. 

"And you are not as bratty as Taeyong makes you out to be." He said. He suddenly gazed into her eyes. Jennie felt butterflies in her stomach. Why were all SM boys so good looking? Kai was so hot, his tanned skin, his built and lean body, his chiseled face. plus he was tall. He was nothing like Taeyong who had much softer features but was still hot in his own right. Jennie suddenly shook the thought out of her head. 

"Well, here is your dressing room. " He said. Jennie bit her lip and shyly waved at him. He smirked and waved back. Jennie entered the dressing room looking down and twirling her hair. Rose and Jisoo looked at each other and went up to her. Rose waved a hand to Jennie's face. 

"What happened?" Jisoo asked her. Jennie didn't answer and twirled while smiling to herself. 

"Uh-oh, she has a crush," Rose said. The question was, on who? 

Jennie went to the snack table to get a sandwich. She bit into the sandwich and felt something on her tongue. She spat it out and saw a phone number. She gasped and her heart started racing. Jisoo and Rose gasped right along with her. They saw that it was from Kai. 

"Wait but isn't he a-" Rose was interrupted by Jisoo. She quietly took her to the corner of the room. 

"Think about it. If Jennie likes Kai, she will be fine with me being an MC with Doyoung, you can be friends with Jaehyun, and Lisa can be with Ten. " Rose's eyes widened.  The two never hated SM boys. They just acted that way so that they wouldn't have to hear Jennie nag every five seconds. The truth was that they found SM boys hot. They were always curious about them. They looked at each other and started smirking. They went back up to Jennie. 

"Wow, Kai sunbaenim gave you his phone number? That is a huge deal." Rose said trying to coerce the blushing girl. 

"No, I can't do this, he is an SM boy. " Jennie pouted. Jisoo and Rose were shocked. For the first time ever, Jennie called an SM artist a decent name. She must have been infatuated.  

NCT was in the other room laughing and having a good time. "Poor Jennie," Yuta said to Taeyong. 

"What do you mean?"He asked him. 

"Remember the plan?" He asked him. That was when Taeyong remembered. 

"Oh right." He said with a blank expression. 

"Are you going to be okay?" Yuta asked. He faked a smile and nodded.  

Meanwhile, Ten and Lisa leaned closer and closer to each other until her phone rang. It was a call from Jennie. She apologized and went into the other room to talk on the phone with her. 

"Yeah unnie, what's up? " She asked. 

"We'll be home in five minutes." She said. Lisa widened her eyes and ran towards Ten. 

"Mmhm yeah ok. See you soon." She quickly hung up the phone. Ten tilted his head confused. 

"What's wrong?" He asked. 

"I'm sorry but you can't stay here." Lisa pouted. Ten rested a hand on her shoulder and gave her an understanding smile. While she wasn't looking, he quickly went to her room to give her a little present. They awkwardly hugged each other and he ended up leaving. 

Lisa rested her back against the door and slid down till she ended up sitting. She rested a finger on her lip and started daydreaming about what could have been her first kiss. Like a baby, she threw a mini tantrum. She didn't understand why YG artists can't get along with SM artists and she was determined to get to the bottom of it.

Once the rest of Black Pink reached the dorm. Jennie excitedly rushed to her room and dialed the number. Lisa looked at her groupmate confused. 

"We'll explain later," Jisoo said. 

For the rest of the day, the group heard Jennie giggling away. Was this the real Jennie?