Sick

Still You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoongi pulled over to the side of the road, opposite to Heera's house. It was still early in the morning, yoongi didn't want to get out of the car so he called her phone. No answer. "I knew it" he turned off the engine and got out of his car, he wore his cap and face mask. He rang the doorbell non-stop, hoping Heera would wake up. He pulled his hoodie over his head to avoid drawing attention. Ironically, because he looks like a robber trying to pry open the door. He rang Heera's phone again while continuously pressing the door bell. "Heer--" the door swung open. Heera was glaring at Yoongi, still on her pajamas and bed hair. "What do you want?" She asked grumpily. Yoongi gulped. They both weren't morning persons. He looked at his phone to check the date. He was sure it was Saturday, and it was. "It's Saturday" he showed her the phone. Heera stared at him for a moment and her eyes opened wide "Oh I forgot" she opened the door and let Yoongi come in, he followed her inside. "I'm sorry Yoongi, I forgot" she laughed at her clumsiness. She tied her hair in a messy bun and proceeded to the kitchen, she took out two mugs and opened the coffee maker "When is your appointment?" She looked behind her back to face Yoongi already sitting on the couch "10 am" Yoongi looked at her. Heera looked back at the coffees "Yoongi it's only 7 am" she tried to emphasize. "I knew this would happen, you always wake up late." he chuckled. "Then wait for me" heera smiled while placing his coffee down the table. She left yoongi in the living room to take a shower. 

 

Yoongi grabbed the coffee heera made, she knew how Yoongi liked his coffee, he looked around the house to see what changed after his last visit, the couple of old photos that were mounted on walls were still there, pictures of Heera with her family and friends, some of her childhood photos that Yoongi always made fun of, he stopped to an unfamiliar frame placed on the corner of the table, this was new, It was Heera smiling with Haejin sitting on her lap and him slightly crouched behind them. Yoongi smiled, this was Haejin's 4th birthday, they looked like a family, his smile grew with this thought. He took out his phone and snapped a photo of the picture and returned the frame on the center of the table. Another coughing fit. Ahh this is annoying. He sat back at the couch and ran his fingers through his hair, he sighed "She's so slow" he slouched further with his head resting on the backrest of the couch. He stared at the ceiling, Why am I nervous? This is nothing serious, why would I get nervous. I'll be fine. His thoughts travelled fast now that he's alone, surrounded by nothing but the sound of the cars passing by. He closed his eyes to sleep, trying to dismiss his thoughts. 

 

Heera got out her room, she was ready to go. "Let's go!" She said after locking her door, she looked at Yoongi who didn't move a bit. Is he asleep? She walked up to yoongi whose back was facing her, she looked at his sleeping face. His face was upside down from where heera was standing, she noticed his lips were slightly parted and his eyes firmly shut, he was peaceful. She walked around the couch and sat beside him, she didn't want to wake him up. It's still early, I'll let him sleep a bit. She thought to herself. She reached for the remote and the tv, she minimized the volume to prevent Yoongi from waking up. Heera watched for a while, Yoongi later woke up from the smell of flowers, the scent was quite familiar but at the same time foreign to him. He opened his eyes and adjusted his head to face his side, Heera was beside him, her eyes were fixed somewhere else, he could hear the tv. He can still smell the floral scent, did Heera changed her perfume? He sniffed some more, trying to guess where the scent is coming from. Heera looked at him, yoongi just stared at her, they stayed like that for a couple of minutes. "What? What are you doing?" Heera gave up with the staring competition "Why didn't you wake me up?" Yoongi stood up "You looked so peaceful, and it was still early" she turned off the tv and stood up. "Come on, let's go." Yoongi called behind the front door, Heera followed.

 

Yoongi started the engine of his car "Did you change your perfume?" He looked at Heera "No, why?" she answered after putting her seatbelt on. "Did you spray some air freshener earlier?" He asked again. "No, why are you asking?" Heera looked at him confused. "Your house smells like flowers" Yoongi started driving. Heera placed a hand on his shoulder "Are you okay to drive? I think you're still dreaming" she laughed. "I'm serious." Yoongi took a turn "I don't know Yoongi, what would smell like flowers in my house? It's not like I keep fresh flowers everyday" she looked out the window. "Yeah, maybe I was dreaming" Yoongi backed down, but he wasn't sure. Heera the radio and BTS was playing, she sang every line in the song, trying to hit every note Jimin makes. "Oh my god Heera, stop" Yoongi lowered the volume but Heera automatically brought it back up. "You're ruining our song!" But Heera continued, when Yoongi's part was coming up, she was hyping herself, she took a deep breath and started rapping, Yoongi lowered the volume and covered Heera's mouth with his free hand. "Stop" yoongi giggled with a gummy smile, she broke free from Yoongi's grasp and continued to rap. "Aish!" Yoongi sighed but he wasn't annoyed. Heera rapping always made him laugh, she stutters and forgets some of the lines, she looked adorable. "Are you an aspiring rapper?" Yoongi chuckled. "You won't be one." He teased. "Like I would" heera laughed. Yoongi parked the car and entered the back entrance of the hospital, Heera followed behind. "4th floor please" Yoongi tried to keep his head down to avoid getting noticed, "Nobody will notice you with that outfit" Heera whispered "I'm just making sure" he whispered back. They got off the lift and went to the farthest room, "Wait for me, stay here" he told her. "Sure" Yoongi went inside and left Heera alone, she walked through the hallways trying to get away from boredom. She spotted a balcony with an aerial view of the city. "Wow" she took out her phone and took a photo, It was nice to see the place in a different angle. She stayed there and felt the wind blow her face, she stood close to the railings and watched the city. It was peaceful up there.

 

Just minutes after Yoongi got inside the room, he was sent out to meet another 'expert' as what the doctor explained, the doctor did some basic examinations on him but found nothing. Yoongi explained that it couldn't be nothing because his coughing was there for the past two months. The doctor didn't look worried, instead, recommended another doctor in the same hospital. Yoongi looked for Heera around, she was gone. "What part of 'stay here' isn't clear with her?" He sighed. He didn't want to waste time so he proceeded to the other doctor. Maybe it's good that she's not around, I don't want to worry her by going to different doctors. He thought on his way to the doctor. "6th please" he said looking down. He got off the elevator and walked through the hallway, he looked at the man who was sobbing outside the door he was about to go in "Uhh excuse me?" The man moved but didn't look at him. Before going in, he got nervous again. He took a deep breath and went inside. "Good Morning doctor, I'm Min Yoongi" the doctor looked at him "Oh yes, doctor %*>€£€ just told me about you, please have a seat" the doctor prepared some instruments. Yoongi looked around, the place didn't look like a common doctor's office, it almost looked like a lounging room, he wondered what kind of 'expert' he was. "So I kinda have an idea already, but let's take some tests just to m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter