Confused Friend Luhannie

Hungry Boy Baekhyunnie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/n: I decided to remove the "completed" sign since I'm planning to continue this story. I hope this change doesn't bother anyone ^-^"

 

Luhan wiped his forehead with his rolled-up sleeves as he huffed.

"Hey, hey! Careful with that, Lu," Jongdae laughed. "We're baking macaroons, not making homemade hand-grenades."

 

It was noon and class 11-C was having their Home Economics class. Today's lesson was making macaroons and everyone was assigned to a group of three. The class was nowhere near quiet as people rush for the oven, drop cooking utensils and make small chats as they baked. Okay, there was also a few screaming in the room. Not every group mate has the capability to bake or the patience to handle kitchen stress. Luhan was one of them.

 

Luhan's eyebrows furrowed in concentration, stirring the cream mix in the bowl resting on his left arm as he ignored Jongdae's words.

"Must. Keep. Stirring." Luhan gritted his teeth. "Must. Keep. Stirring. Must. Keep. Stirring."

Jongdae sighed. "Okay then, Lu. You just do you. I'm gonna go check on B, kay?"

He heard Luhan give a frustrated growl before deciding to leave immediately.

 

When he came over to Baekhyun's table, he saw his poor friend being cornered, covered by a bunch of his classmates.

"Yo! Move, I need to check up on my best friend!" He yelled, pushing his way through the crowd.

"Jongdae!" Baekhyun cheerily greeted him, face surrounded by the treats his classmates offered.

"Wow, and here I thought you were being bullied."

The crowd gasps as if such a thought offended them deeply.

"Chill, guys. Check the tone, check the tone. I was kidding."

Baekhyun laughed at his friend's antics before facing a girl on his right who held out a spoon for him.

 

"Here you go, Baekhyunnie! I'm not done with my first batch yet but I thought that maybe you'd like to try some of my partner's meringue!" She smiled adoringly at her classmate whose eyes shone as he took the spoon offered to him.

"For me? Really??" The girl excitedly nodded, placing the spoon in his hand.

 

Baekhyun stared at the spoon with sparkling eyes before taking the whole spoon in his mouth. Of course not the handle. He's not..that hungry. At least not today.

 

The girl anxiously waited for his reaction, hands gripping on her apron as Baekhyun's nose and cheeks suddenly turned red as if he was about to cry.

He turned towards her with a tearful frown.

"May I have more, please!" He wailed.

The girl blushed before furiously nodding, sprinting like a jaguar back to her cooking station to retrieve another spoonful of meringue.

 

Poor girl, falling for this little goblin's charms, Jongdae sighed inwardly.

 

"Baek, come on. Why aren't you working?" Jongdae pinched his cheek playfully. "Everyone's busy baking, why aren't you doing the same, mister,"

"But..But the people here are so nice!" Baekhyun gleamed, looking at the people around him who are continuously shoving spoons towards him in hope that he'll taste their sweet creations.

 

"Baekhyun-ah! Try mine next!" A guy offered him a small plate with a big grin on his face.

"Ooh, is that a strawberry cream filled macaroon?"

 

"That's it." Jongdae declared. "You are joining Luhan's baking boot camp. I swear if his violent war ways of..whatever it is he's trying to do with that spatula ..doesn't teach you discipline, then I don't know what will."

"But what about them?" Baekhyun pouted, glancing at his classmates who were still offering him treats.

 

"What the heck, guys! Stop offering him food and get to work! I swear to god, is anyone here sane?! It's like talking to a bunch of carrot sticks up in here!" Jongdae shooed everyone away despite their callings for Baekhyun's attention. "Straighten your priorities, people!"

Baekhyun pouted, making his classmates return sad looks with guilt in their eyes.

 

"Now you, mister, are coming with me."

 

"Waaah, no no noo" Baekhyun whined as Jongdae dragged him by his apron away from the crowd of treats and towards his own station.

 

"Sit."

Baekhyun pouted as Jongdae handed him a whisk and the bowl Luhan previously murdered used.

"Now you stir that while I go work on another batch of meringue mix okay?"

"Yes, Jongdae.." Baekhyun pouted before slowly stirring.

 

Jongdae took out a bowl and began cracking eggs before pouring the egg whites inside, his back turned against Baekhyun.

 

"Baek, I know you're pouting. I could feel your aura from here."

 

Baekhyun pouts even more.

 

"Baek, I swear to god. Your sad aura is going to affect my mix." Jongdae groaned, coming over to the said boy and pulled on both his cheeks.

 

"I'm hungry."

 

"Jeez, why do I have to be stuck with such a brat," Jongdae pulled the chubby cheeks apart and grinned at his best friend's cute yet annoyed expression. "Luhan, can I get a small dip from your bowl for Baek?"

"DONT TOUCH MY BOWL, YOU PEASANT DINOSAUR"

"Okay, you can just dip a spoon in mine after I'm done. I think Luhan's on his period."

"I HEARD THAT YOU GOD DAMN CHESHIRE!"

"I think the pressure just got into him, eh? Been a while since he last step foot in home ec."

 

Baekhyun laughed.

 

"Hehe, now gone is the pout. Keep working!" Jongdae grinned. "Hey, maybe you can even

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter