All in one special

Dahyun One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Flashback*

 

It was a breezy day in Gangnam high school. As the wind blew the leaves away, students filled the school heading to their respective classes. A certain tofu, sat in class admiring the girl who stood infront of her instead of whatever gibberish the teacher was talking about. Blonde hair, beautiful eyes and so charming… if only she was mine. Sigh. By the thought of the slim chance to get with her dream girl, she plopped her head restlessly on the table in disappointment.

 

Dahyun was a special girl, she may not be good in her studies but she could rap really well.  Dahyun has a twin sister who looks totally like her dad, Chaeyoung, who unlike Dahyun is pretty much the opposite and is too a close friend of her crush. Her crush is none other than the girl crush of the school, Yoo Jeong Yeon. Lucky Chaeyoung.

 

Whenever Jeongyeon went to the music room to practice her saxophone, Dahyun would tag along, listening and… well most of the time trying to block the fangirls staring from the outside of the music room window, pretending to wipe the windows. The way Jeongyeon’s so focused on her saxophone’s piece, she’s so talented. Aish all these girls what the. SHOO SHOO

However, Dahyun never really told anyone she could rap only her sister Chaeyoung knows who does it as a hobby. She would guide Dahyun at times when she got off beat, and help her here and there with the lyrics. Dahyun would love to impress Jeongyeon with her rapping skills but she held back. When her class had gym, she was at the water fountain in the school park washing her hands till she caught sight of Jeongyeon with her arms wrapped around Chae Young the “NoJam Bros”, Jeongyeon voiced out “ I like girls who resembles cosmos, so that I can protect her.”. Ever since that day Dahyun acted fragile so that she can have Jeongyeon to protect her.

======

 

*Present*

 

After their high school days, Jeongyeon went to pursue the career of a crime investigator, whilst Chaeyoung, a doctor, and Dahyun well… a stay home rapper?

 

“Unnie ah, you should find a job soon...just keep trying.” Chaeyoung said as she adjusted her attire for work. Dahyun has tried many jobs from working at Toys ‘R’ us, to Krispy Kreme, and at Everland as a mascot, none of these jobs ever lasts more than a week. So she came to a decision that she wants to audition and fulfill her dreams as a rapper.

 

Not sure if the holy heavens heard what was in her mind, Chaeyoung passed Dahyun a flyer “Well, I got you a flyer. You’ve improved so much as a rapper, I think it’s time to put it to good use. Go on a try for the audition Unnie, all the best!!! Got to go for work byee”. I shall give it a shot then.

 

Audition day arrived, Dahyun stood nervously backstage. She has never performed infront of anyone but Chaeyoung. What If I screw this up? What if it isn’t up to the judges expectations? What if-- “Number 0007, Kim Dahyun, you’re up next!”, said the crew member gesturing her over.

 

She stood on stage, greeted by the other contestants in the company’s building. Dahyun looked over to the judges area, a tall, slim and beautiful lady in dark locks came in to take her seat. When she took off her shades, Dahyun was drawn by her beauty. No Kim Dahyun, you like JeongYeon. She took in deep breaths to steady herself, the microphone in her hands held onto tightly.

 

“If you’re ready, you may start.” said one of the judges.

 

======

 

Meanwhile Jeongyeon was doing work at her desk in the police station. Her desk had her laptop, paperwork, pen holder and a photograph of her and her girlfriend. She held her head in both hands, relieved that she was finally done with all the paperwork. Till she heard a commotion, which sounded pretty interesting.

“Who was the one guarding the cell?!” asked Officer Park.

 

“W-well.. We found our guard all left in his singlet, apparently the convict ran away disguised in the uniform, ma’am.” said the police officer.

 

“God dammit! Alright, inform the guards at the prison to be on high alert. Dismissed.”, officer Park then walked to her table frustrated.

 

Jeongyeon who was a curious cat, walked over to officer Park’s desk. Officer Park looked at Jeongyeon knowingly, “I know you are interested in what’s going on, am I right to say?”. Jeongyeon then nodded multiple times, “There was a prison break, remember the convict named, Jung Hako? The one who eyes on woman that are thin and keep them in rooms, he loves the sight of them being terrified.”.

“Can I be apart of this case?” Jeongyeon asked, motivated to capture the convict. Jeongyeon is a hardworking officer to be, and nothing will get in her way.

“Why sure, our whole department will get involved. Alright, off to work Jeongyeon ah”

“Yes Officer Park JiHyo!” Jeongyeon saluted to her officer and went back to work.

======

 

The crowd roared, Dahyun received a thunderous applause from the other participants and judges in the company’s building. Dahyun then thanked the judges and participants, she was happy with herself, on cloud nine to be exact.

 

“Hey, Dahyun?” a sweet voice tingled in her ears, she turned around to answer but went speechless. She’s even gorgeous up close! “Hmm… You’re Dahyun right?” the girl asked again at a stunned Dahyun.

“Y-yes I am. Sorry.” she bowed, feeling apologetic.

“Hey hey, it’s ok. My name Sana, I am the CEO of this company Minatozaki Entertainment.”

“Oh my God..”, Dahyun again was speechless. First she is so pretty and now she is the CEO of the company?!

“I’d say that was a breathtaking performance up there, what skills you have! I’d like to hire you into the company already. You in ?” Sana asked, her hand stretched out hoping for Dahyun to shake hands with her.

“W-wow, yes!” she shooked hands with Sana, which she felt electric going through her whole body. What the hell was that?!
 

======

Dahyun: “Unnie! Let’s meet up for Dinner? I’ve got something to tell you ^^”


JeongYeon: “Sure. Usual?”

Dahyun: “Yup! See ya <3”

JeongYeon: “See you.”

Dahyun looked at her phone in disappointment, sigh why is she so hard to get? Oh wells. She packed her stuff ready to meet Jeongyeon at Dalkomm Cafe.

 

“So what was it you wanted to tell me?” Jeongyeon asked while sipping on her coffee.

“Surprise! I finally got a job!” Dahyun said cheerfully.

“Thats good. What job is it?”

“I got signed into Minatozaki Entertainment. She is gorgeous!” Dahyun spazzed.

“That’s great, wait you sing or rap? You didn’t tell me you could do that??”. That question caught Dahyun off guard. I can’t tell her I rap… or else I’m not fragile and feminine enough for her to protect me.

“Uh.. singing! I didn’t tell you because I wanted to surprise you someday!”.

Jeongyeon just smiled at her feeling proud of her friend, till her phone rang. “Sorry I’ve got to take this.”.

Dahyun nodded in understanding. “Hello babe? Oh alright sure, bye love you.”.

 

Oh right. I forgot that Jeongyeon has a girlfriend whom she has been dating with for a year. Jeongyeon placed her phone aside, then went back to eating her cake. “You’ve got chocolate on your lips Dubu.”, Jeongyeon reached out to wipe it off her lips but she took the serviet wiping it on her own instead, “Thanks”. Sigh not again.

======

 

It’s been a few months since Dahyun got signed into Minatozaki entertainment, the CEO seemed to have an interest in Dahyun.

She’s visit Dahyun’s recordings, go out with her after work and helped produce some of her songs too which the other employees found it special of her. Dahyun on the other hand was slowly falling for the CEO. “Dinner tonight Dahyun?” Sana asked.

“Sure!”, she followed Sana after she was done packing her stuff.

They sat in a skyline restaurant, a five star restaurant that Sana booked for them both only but Dahyun didn’t knew it was “Booked” . “Fancy restaurant... I don’t think I’m able to pay fo-” Dahyun was cut by Sana resting her hand on hers.

“Don’t worry, I’ve got it covered for you. Just enjoy dinner!”. Dahyun then nodded.

“Hey! They are playing my favourite song!” Dahyun said in excitement.

“Want to dance with me?” Sana asked as she stood up from her seat.

“W-what? Me?”

“Yes you, princess.” Sana gave her an assuring smile.

Dahyun then took her hand and Sana held her by the waist as they danced to the song. Everyone in the restaurant were watching them in awe, the beautiful skyline scenery, with lights shining on them. “You like it?” Sana asked while they were dancing.

“Mhmm, you prepared this?”

“Yeap, Would you go on a date with me?”

OhMyGod “Yes!”.

It was just the start….

======

 

It was reported that a girl was attacked near Dahyun’s neighbourhood. Jeongyeon was at the crime scene investigating. Meanwhile the girl was sent to Seoul’s National Hospital for treaatment.

“Aish… we let him slip. We have to find him.” Officer Park said in frustration.

“Jung Hako seems to have wanted to kidnap the girl, but ran away because a passerby triggered him.” Jeongyeon said after studying the area.

“Good thinking Jeongyeon. We’ll have officers to guard the victim at the hospital, and you go alert the others to patrol around this area. The last time before he was caught, this was his hotspot too.”

“Yes ma’am!” Wait… Dahyun!

Jeongyeon dismissed herself after doing what she needed to do, and headed over to Dahyun’s house. She sat at the bench outside of Dahyun’s house playing with, Peanut, Dahyun’s Shiba Inu.

The sound of car wheels then halted infront of Dahyun’s house, which caused Jeongyeon to look up. “Jeongyeon? What are you doing here?” Who is that girl beside her? Wait… Sana?

 

“Sana?” she didn’t hear Dahyun’s question, instead realising that it was her elementary classmate her face lit up with glee.

“Jeongyeon?! I missed you!” they both ran and hugged each other tightly. Meanwhile, Dahyun was walking toward them, Well great, both of my crush are bestfriends, way to go Dahyun.

“Oh both of you know each other?” Dahyun asked.

“Yeap!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter