Okay? (DaTzu)

Dahyun One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Apologies Idk why some words are in Bold, I can't seem to edit it away. Anyways, here is a DaTzu for you guys as requested by @tzuyuDahyun_lover! Hope it isn't too bad

 

“Aww, Congrats on winning the ice princess heart!” Dahyun said she then gave a playful punch to her best buddy’s arm. “You won Minari’s heart, the one who gets all girls and guys in the campus to fall for her.”

“Thanks man, and she ain’t no ice princess. She is really sweet, just got to take some time to open up to people you know? Heh” The brunette said, all flustered up at the thought of her girlfriend. “What about you? Any one?”.

“Chaeyoung I don’t know… Well there were quite a few?”, Dahyun scratched the back of her head in embarrassment. “Hmm…”


To begin with, Dahyun only knew how to eye candy on girls, well yeah she may be the girl who goes to church but she’s gay. Believe it or not, Dahyun has dated a few girls...However, they last for less than a month.

 

And her love stories go like…

*Flashback*

Students were chatting amongst themselves, excited and curious for what everyone was going to showcase at the class “Show and Tell”. A 10 year old Dahyun sat by the window, as she looked at her equipments proudly.

 

“Let us now invite Dahyun up!” Miss Jimin called with a smile plastered on her face.

 

Dahyun then stood up and ran to the front, as usual the energetic Dahyun everyone knows. She held a wand, wore round glasses, a yellow wizard’s robe and golden snitch on the other empty hand.

 

She cleared and began speaking in a british accent, “I am Kim Dahyun, from Hufflepuff and I love Harry Potter!” everyone went cheering because she knew quite a few of her classmates are a fan of the book itself. Alright now.

“Would anyone like to answer a question and earn yourself a robe?” Dahyun asked which surprised the teacher of course. “Fastest hands goes first!” Dahyun giggled.

She held the golden snitch up and she had a smirk on her face, she knew. “Here i have with me a Golden Snitch. What sports is it used in? Ready? 3...2...1”. BINGO, caught her.

“Ah I see, sorry guy but Mina had the fastest hands. So Minari… what’s the answer?”


“Quidditch!” Mina said confidently along with her little penguin backpack on, smiling widely.

“Aww…” the whole class went whining in disappointment.

“Bingo! Find me after class Mina!”, Dahyun said as she high fived Chaeyoung on her way back to her seat.

Dahyun slept throughout the “Show and Tell” after she was done with her turn. A soft nudge was felt on her shoulder, she woke up yawning. “W-who? Oh Minari.”.

Mina stood infront of Dahyun’s table smiling, Oh yes the robe..  Dahyun reached down into her bag and pulled out a nicely wrapped package. “Here you go.”.

 

Dahyun handed the gift to Mina, “M-may I open it?” she asked.


“Sure! It’s for you anyways, it’s all yours now!” Dahyun said as she watched the penguin open the gift.

“Oh my dear Voldemort! It is a Ravenclaw robe! I love it!!!” Mina quickly hugged Dahyun.

From that day on Dahyun knew the way to a girl’s heart is to get them what they want or you got to be that somebody she likes. Well she was wrong.

Dahyun and Mina ended up being best friends along with Chaeyoung instead because , someone else caught Dahyun’s eyes as they grew up together.

She went from dating the popular transfer dance student in high school, Hirai Momo, she attended all of her lessons and managed to get her way through to Momo but their relationship did not last longer than a month because Dahyun kept doing her Eagle Dance.

“Watch me Momo!!!!” Dahyun said proudly, as she flapped her eagle wings in the middle of the performance, again they ended up being friends.

Then Dahyun moved on to Nayeon who loves to listen to Oh My Girl . One day Dahyun came to school purposely singing “Windy Day” as she passed by Nayeon which caught her attention. Nayeon started spazzing everything about Oh My Girl to Dahyun and they continued fangirling. “Oh my god you’re so my type!” Nayeon said and again they dated.

Till a month has passed, Dahyun con

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter