Reality (SaiDa)

Dahyun One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Dahyun grew green with envy, as she watched Sana getting really touchy and playful with her cheer mates. “Why is she always snaking around?” Dahyun asked Momo with both eyes still glued onto Sana.   “Then you should confess to her already!” Momo said, whilst watching the scene from the bleachers while eating her Jokbal. “Anyways, she’s been like this when we were in elementary school. So, it is normal for her she is just being playful!”   Dahyun just dragged Momo hand, “Let’s just go, I’ve got somewhere else to be at.”. Momo who was taken by surprise, almost dropping her Jokbal in the process.    “Sana, where did Dahyun go? Wasn’t she waiting for you?”, Tzuyu asked.    Sana turned to look at the bleachers, indeed she disappeared. “But, didn’t I saw her a moment ago?” she said to herself. “Sorry guys, I got to go! See you guys tomorrow!”, she excused herself waving goodbye to Tzuyu, Jeongyeon and Mina.   When Dahyun reached home, she plopped herself onto her bed. Bedroom filled with boyband and girlband posters, a tidy study table facing the window and walls painted in the shade of pink, her favourite color.    Whenever Dahyun felt down, music was something she always turns to. Dahyun walked to her white piano beside her study table. She started playing “Can’t help falling in love” by Elvis Presley.    Wise men say Only fools rush in But I can't help falling in love with you Shall I stay? Would it be a sin If I can't help falling in love with you?
  Like a river flows Surely to the sea Darling, so it goes Some things are meant to be Take my hand, Take my whole life, too For I can't help falling in love with you
  Like a river flows Surely to the sea Darling, so it goes Some things are meant to be Take my hand, Take my whole life, too For I can't help falling in love with you For I can't help falling in love with you   She sighed, looking at the sunset outside her window. “When will it ever become a reality Minatozaki Sana?… If only… I-“    “If only you could face me and say those three words?”   “How long have you been standing there?” Dahyun who was still recovering from the sudden “Heart attack”.   “I knocked on the door but you seemed so absorbed into the song, I didn’t want to disturb you. Also, it’s a beautiful piece just like you.”   Dahyun could not believe what she has
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter