Years (DubChaeng)

Dahyun One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hey everyone, thank you for being really patient with me throughout this long hiatus. Im recovering well, and I’m not sharing to gain attention nor sympathy but i feel like i can share my personal matters here with you all. Now and then i’ve been worrying about AFF because I really want to share my fictions with you. So believe it or not, I’ve had a lot of ideas running through my head so hopefully I can share them with you soon! 

Personal matters aside, here is a DubChaeng request by @TwiceProperty! Enjoy :)

 

It was another day in Seoul, where she had to keep juggling between school and work. An idol at one of the big 3 companies in Korea, Chaeyoung knew she had to be able to multitask well. She is multi-talented that everyone at school, work and home loves her.  Oh and did I mention she is not only in one of the big 3 companies but also a rapper in the Nation’s girl group, TWICE.

 

It’s been 5 years since they debuted, and the girls are still making fame all around the globe. Chaeyoung too decided to continue with University with her friend and group member of the same age, Tzuyu. At school, during break time she’d watch other students perform and always live the environment there because despite being famous she gets to feel free and normal in University.

“Unnies, we’re home!” both the maknaes chimed, as they placed their bag down to the floor and plopped down onto the couch. Jihyo, Nayeon and Jeongyeon were in the kitchen eating, “Welcome home! How was school today?” Jihyo asked from where she was seated. 

 

“It was tiring as usual.” Chaeyoung said.

“It was fine, just a lot of assignments and all.” Tzuyu said.

Then the J-Line who were practicing on a dance routine came up from their newly installed dance room. “Fighting girls! University will be done in a blink of an eye!” said Dahyun who came out from the maknae’s room. Chaeyoung’s ear immediately went all attention when she heard Dahyun’s voice. The unnie she looks up to and… have been crushing on ever since their trainee days.  She was reminiscing those days that she didn’t realised Mina sat beside her and nudged her.

“Time to get out of your lalaland Chaengie, you’re blushing like mad. None of us who were just done with practice is as red as you.” Mina said, she then hands Chaeyoung a bottle of water. “Catch her when the time is right tiger.”.

D

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter