Deal

Baby~

So hey I'm back and I hope that you guys had happy holidays and a happy new year as well! This must be your faces when you saw I updated, right?

So like I have an excuse, I've had a lot on my plate these days. Family issues, college stuff and due to all that I wasn't able to write the precious but please read on and you'll see what I elaborated on.

I hope you like the chapter~


Joonmyeon sat at the couch in his shared apartment while looking down at his feet after explaining to his brothers about the whole baby situation since apparently Luhan couldn’t keep such a big secret and instantly caved in to Minseok when he asked him why he was so quiet and now they were here. He didn’t dare to raise his head to see their reactions, he was more scared of what Minseok’s face would look like than Jongdae’s and Jongin’s. Still remembering a situation that happened when they were kids when a bully called Joonmyeon a sissy and Minseok kicked his thus Minseok got detention but it showed the Kim siblings that their kind hyung could also be very scary if he wanted to.

“I’m happy for you, Joon.” Minseok patted his head before ruffling his hair causing Joonmyeon to look up at his brother who was smiling.

“Is this your way of saying that I’m dead?” Joonmyeon asked causing Jongdae to burst out into laughter while Jongin tried to refrain himself from falling into the same fate as Jongdae.

“No, Joon.” Minseok huffed. “I’m genuinely happy for you. Like of course I don’t think that it’s the best way but you’ve been through a lot so if this is how you want to start a family then do it. I won’t judge but I’m not going to tell mom.”

“Besides we actually like Kris.” Jongin piped after he finished laughing. “We wouldn’t mind having a little niece or nephew that’s actually his kid.”

“So go get him, hyung.” Jongdae smiled. “But don’t forget to tell mom.”

“I won’t.” Joonmyeon huffed.

“Wait.” Jongdae said causing his brothers to stare at him. “If hyung is going to have a baby then where is the baby going to live?”

“With Joonmyeon, you idiot.” Minseok replied while crossing his arms.

“Not that. Like isn’t there supposed to be a nursery for the baby?” Jongdae continued.

The Kim brothers stayed in silence for a while before connecting the dots.

“Well, you’re going to move out in a few months, Jongin’s getting married and I think he’s going to go live with Kyungsoo….. But what about you, hyung?” Joonmyeon asked Minseok who paled.

“I think hyung is going to have to finally ask Luhan hyung the question.” Jongdae mused with a proud Cheshire smile.

“Or if you’d rather live here with Joonmyeon hyung and your future newborn nephew or niece.” Jongin replied with humor laced in his voice. “But I’m pretty sure that Luhan hyung would probably end it with you.”

“The time has come hyung.” Jongdae patted Minseok’s shoulder. “It’s time to tell Luhan hyung that you gusy should live together. I’ve been dating Yixing less than half the years you’ve been dating Luhan.”

“I’ll ask him.” Minseok huffed with a smile.

“Finally!” The rest of the Kim bros yelled in delight. Joonmyeon went to get a coat from his room while grabbing his car keys.

“Where are you going?” Jongin asked before saying with disappointment laced in his voice. “I thought we were going to use this precious family time to keep making fun of hyung.”

“I have to go talk to Yifan.” Joonmyeon replied with a smirk. “Don’t worry, that’s the topic for tomorrow at breakfast.”

“Go and get your baby in the oven hyung!” Jongdae smiled. His comment caused Minseok to start coughing on the glass of water that he was drinking.

“SHUT IT!” Joonmyeon yelled as he closed the door, his face dyed a beet red. He made his way to the elevator while thinking on where Yifan would be.

“Well, it’s still a weekday which means that he would be at work and he did tell me when we went out for lunch that they were getting busy these days and that he usually left the office around 10.” Joonmyeon thought before looking down at his watch seeing that the time was 7. “I’ll go see him and I hope that he’s not in a meeting or if he’s too busy.”


Yifan wanted to fall dead on the floor, this day was filled with meetings and paperwork, two things that he hates more than anything. All the energy he had from his meeting with Joonmyeon and the proposal that Joonmyeon made to him was away from all the work he had done. And all that he had now was death glares to every person that he looked at, he had just come back from a meeting at another company.

“Sejeong, is there anything else on my schedule?” Yifan groaned as they walked back onto their floor.

“No sir. You just have some proposals waiting for you in your office to look over before signing them and apparently someone is waiting for you in your office.” Sejeong said with a smile.

“Thank you.” Yifan replied wanting to kill the person that was waiting for him in his office. As he opened his office he found his one true love sitting down on his chair while checking the proposals, he wondered if that’s how it would be if Joonmyeon and he were married.

“Hi Yifan~” Joonmyeon cooed as he raised his head from looking at the papers to give him a wide smile.

“Hey. Why are you in my chair?” Yifan asked curiously.

“Do you want me to get off? I’m sorry I didn’t-“ Joonmyeon started to apologize before Yifan cut him off.

“It’s okay, sit back down.” Yifan smiled. “I was just asking because when you usually come here, you sit on the couch.”

“Well, if you must know why I’m currently sitting here, it’s because I wanted to know how you feel sitting down here besides it’s very comfortable. I think it’s because I’m small.” Joonmyeon replied before looking down at the proposals. “And I started reading these. They’re all very good, your company ends up being the most benefited than the others so if I were you I’d sign them but of course you should read it very well. But of course that’s my opinion.”

“You know that your opinion is very valuable to me but I’ll revise them.” Yifan said as he sat down in front of Joonmyeon. “Why are you here?”

 “Because I wanted to ask you something in person.” Joonmyeon replied with an uneasy smile.

“What is it?” Yifan asked nervously. “You’re making me nervous.”

“Sorry. Remember that I asked you to be my baby daddy and you said yes but we never agreed on how we would procreate.” Joonmyeon said but with each word his voice got quieter. Yifan felt his face get red before looking the other way.

“Right. Sorry we didn’t get to discuss that.” Yifan apologized as he ruffled his hair to distract himself.

“It’s okay.” Joonmyeon replied with a blush blooming on his cheeks. “Well, someone recommended me that it would be best to procreate naturally –you know - but I couldn’t ask you to do that for me, I’m already bothering you with the baby daddy thing and to ask of you to have with me would be sort of insensitive.”

Yifan felt his blood start to go south after hearing Joonmyeon’s words, because from what he heard Joonmyeon was okay with but was considering him as well. Why was God torturing him with the fact that Joonmyeon was possibly the most perfect human being on the Earth?

“I was recommended the same thing by a friend. But if you don’t want us to do it then we could just go to the doctor.” Yifan said nervous while trying to look at Joonmyeon in the eye.

“Well, I would like to know how a night with Wu Yifan is like.” Joonmyeon laughed.

“Oh great, Baekhyun infested me with his ertedness.”  Joonmyeon thought.

“You wouldn’t handle it.” Yifan boasted with a smirk.

“Sure~” Joonmyeon joked. “Okay how about this? We both go to go get checkups and make sure that nothing is wrong with either of us and then we could try.”

“Deal.” Yifan smiled.

Step 1 in making Kim Joonmyeon fall in love with Wu Yifan is sort of in the making.


Next chapter these two will finally do the deed~!

And the baby making process will fianlly begin. The both of them are s, just like ChanBaek. And I'll finally mark a chapter as M.

This is the part of you guys that are happy with the fact that I uploaded this chapter! Please review, suscribe if you haven't and upvote if you can. To those of you who are also following Contract please be patient, its hard but the chapter will come.

See you guys next chapter~!