Your Answer Is......?

Baby~

I'm really happy, like it hasn't even been a week and I've managed to update twice in a week. Quite an accomplishment for someone like me!

Also really happy because this story currently has 132 suscribers. So thank you guys and you guys should be happy I've updated.

So please continue. I hope you guys like it, I'm pretty sure this is the longest chapter I've written.


Yifan sighed as he finally finished with his paperwork, he felt quite accomplished with himself as he was in time for his lunch date with Joonmyeon. He gave the paperwork to Sejeong while telling her that he was going out for lunch, he entered the elevator and pressed the button that led to the parking lot. During the trip, he decided to think about his relationship with Joonmyeon.

He’s always felt quite bitter with the Yifan from high school for asking Joonmyeon to be friends instead of asking him out on a date. He wished he could go back in time to slap High School Yifan and tell him that if he didn’t ask Joonmyeon out on a date, they would be friendzoned for the rest of their life.

Of course, Joonmyeon is one of those cute, dense and oblivious people who thinks that if you’re friends then you’ll be friends for the rest of eternity, sadly. Even though a lot of people told them when they’d walk together that they look cute together, Joonmyeon simply laughed it out before saying that they were friends. And not to forget all the dates that Joonmyeon told him about –but thankfully never became relationships because they never called Joonmyeon back- in which he tried really hard not to kiss Joonmyeon a million times. He tried getting over Joonmyeon by dating other people but sadly his brain knows what it wants and needs.

He walked out of the elevator to walk through the parking lot till he reached his car, he entered it and drove to the restaurant that Joonmyeon had told him that they were going to meet up at.


Joonmyeon couldn’t do it. He was brave for like the first 12 hours but now that the actual hour is close, he wanted to chicken out. Sadly Byun Baekhyun and his adorable baby are visiting him even though he knows that Baekhyun is only visiting him to make sure that Joonmyeon actually does what he told him to do.

“I can’t do it Baek.” Joonmyeon said as he tried to make a run for it but was stopped by Baekhyun.

“It’s okay~ I’ll help you with the clothes.” Baekhyun said as he forced Joonmyeon to sit down as he went forward to select Joonmyeon’s outfit. “Since it’s a bit chilly outside, I think it would be best if you wore a sweater. Wait, where are you guys meeting up at?”

“At Jinki hyung’s restaurant.” Joonmyeon replied as he played with Taehyung, accepting his fate: that he couldn’t escape from Byun Baekhyun.

“I see. Well, you’ll go semi-formal.” And with that Baekhyun started raiding his closet to find in Baekhyun’s words: “The perfect baby-making outfit. Like for all you know, if he says yes he might suggest you guys do it in his car. You need to be ready, my friend. Your baby might be conceived in his expensive as f car.

Hearing those words coming out of Baekhyun’s mouth, Joonmyeon still wondered how in the name of Red Velvet they became friends. Maybe it was because Baekhyun forced him to be his friend in middle school after they both joined the choir together.

“You look so amazing hyung. I’m a genius, I should have studied fashion instead. Perfect baby making clothes.” Baekhyun extended his thumbs up to Joonmyeon.

“Don’t say that. I’ll be lucky if he says yes.” Joonmyeon replied embarrassed while covering his red face.

“Oh he will.” Baekhyun smiled a creepy smile. “Now, go. Get out there and get your baby daddy.”

Taehyung started babbling happily in reply to his mother. “See Taetae wants a playmate. Now go, I’ve done all I can for you, my child.”

“I’m older than you.” Joonmyeon deadpanned with a serious face.

“Leave. Stop stalling, wait let me take you a picture so Kyungie can see my genius.” Baekhyun said grabbing his iPhone to snap a picture of Joonmyeon captioning it: “On his way to get a baby daddy. We’re going to be uncles soon~”

“Let’s go Taetae. Our work here is done~” Baekhyun cooed as he picked up a smiling Taehyung and pecked him on the cheek. “Now just wait for like 9-10 months for a playmate.”

“I hate you.” Joonmyeon said. “Just you not Tae.”

“That’s a lie. You love us.” Baekhyun said loudly as they made their way to the front door. Thankfully, his brothers had all left the house to do something so no one would get mad at the loud Baekhyun.

“Sure~” Joonmyeon groaned as he opened the door to let them out while grabbing his house and car keys letting himself out and locking the door.

“Text me if the plan works.” Baekhyun winked at him before leaving.

“I’m dead.” Joonmyeon groaned out. He made his way to the elevator of his apartment complex, entered it and pressed the button. All the while checking his phone, once he reached the parking lot. He got into his car and started driving towards his destination, he reached there to only get down to see Yifan arriving at the same time which made him let out a little laugh.

“Nice to see you, Yifan.” Joonmyeon smiled as Yifan got close to where he was standing with his not so often gummy smile. “You’ve been so busy, you’ve forgotten all about your friends.”

Yifan tried to resist the temptation to pinch Joonmyeon’s cheeks that puffed out when he playfully pouted. “I’ve missed you too, Joon. Stop sulking.”

“I’m not mad. Besides you’ve been texting me all these days we haven’t seen each other so it’s okay.” Joonmyeon replied with a sweet smile. “Should we go inside?”

“Yeah.” The both of them made their way into the restaurant being greeted by the staff as they are regulars, the restaurant was more or less packed due to it being rush hour/lunchtime. They were taken to their usual spot in the restaurant while the both of them said that they wanted their usual.

Being left alone by Eunha –one of the waitresses that already knew what they were going to order- the two of them decided to catch up with one another.

“So how has Galaxy Corp. been doing?” Joonmyeon asked laying all of his attention on Yifan who blushed. “I heard that their CEO is doing very well.”

“He is very busy if I must inform you.” Yifan played along.

“I heard he has a short temper.” Joonmyeon teased.

“I don’t have a short temper.” Yifan stressed out. “Not you too.”

“I’ve known you for like 11 years and you’ve never gotten mad at me but everyone tells me that working for you is like risking death.” Joonmyeon laughed.

“It’s different. You’re my friend, they’re my subordinates. I have to treat them differently.” Yifan said seriously.

“What about Chanyeol?” Joonmyeon asked.

“He’s been my friend since we were kids and also my personal pain in the for that long, I have the chance to boss him around. I’m not going to waste it.” Yifan smiled. “What about you? What have you done in the month I’ve been gone? Heard that you scored a major deal for your company.”

“I managed to get SM Entertainment to let my company deal their stocks.” Joonmyeon replied proudly.

“That’s great.” Yifan smiled. “So what was it that you wanted us to talk about?”

“Well- “ Joonmyeon started but Eunha had arrived with their orders while sporting a sweet smile. “After we eat our lunch, I’ll tell you.”

They made small talk as they ate their lunch peacefully, Joonmyeon sometimes stealing from Yifan’s plate and Yifan letting him. As they ate, Joonmyeon thought about what he was going to ask and how it might affect his friendship with Yifan but it’s his last option.

“Yifan, I have something to ask you. It’s kind of like a big favor but don’t freak out when you hear it?” Joonmyeon said as they were both finishing their meals.

“I promise I won’t freak out. Must be something big if you’re acting like this.” Yifan raised an eyebrow in amusement as he drank his glass of water.

“Don’t kill or make fun of me……. Yifan, you know how much I’ve wanted to settle down and start a family, right?” Joonmyeon started out softly and Yifan nodded with a bitter expression on his face. “Well, after this horrible date I had the day before yesterday, I’ve decided that I will quit dating and I’ll just have a kid…… and I would like it if you were my baby daddy.”

Joonmyeon sat there waiting for a reaction on Yifan’s face who only stayed silent as if he was processing the information.

“And this is the story of how I lost one of my best friends.” Joonmyeon thought bitterly as Yifan didn't answer him.

"Are you serious, Joonmyeon?" Yifan asked. He was pretty sure he looked crazy, the man that he loved since they were teenagers was asking him to be his baby daddy. He was so close to fainting onto the floor out of happiness.

"There's no one I trust more than you, Yifan." Joonmyeon answered with a smile that soon fell from his face. "But if you don't want to, it's okay. I'll find another way-"

"NO!" Yifan yelled making everyone in the restaurant stare at him. He turned to find a blushing Joonmyeon. “I’m so sorry, I’ve just embarrassed you.”

“Don’t worry, you’ve done worse.” Joonmyeon waved it off and the two stayed in silence until Yifan spoke up.

“Yes.”

“What?” Joonmyeon asked as he tilted his head to the side cutely.

“Yes, I’ll be your baby daddy.” Yifan replied seriously after long consideration, trying really hard for his excitement to not show up on his face. If his hypothesis was accurate then he might be able to make Joonmyeon fall in love with him and thus his dream would be fulfilled. His inner self was having a party in his brain just thinking that they might have a chance with Joonmyeon.

“Are you sure? I don’t want you to think that you’re obligated to do this.” Joonmyeon asked seriously. “Just because we’ve been friends for so long.”

“I want you to be happy and if this is one of the ways then so be it. But I want to also have access to my child.” Yifan said with a blush painting his cheeks.

“Of course….. Wow, I wouldn’t think that you would say yes.” Joonmyeon replied in awe.

“Don’t underestimate me, Joon.” Yifan smirked before pulling out his credit card. “I’ll pay. No Dutch pay this time.”

“I invited you.” Joonmyeon said quietly, shocked at how well Yifan had taken the issue.

“But I’m paying. I must be kind to the mother of my future child.” Yifan replied with a pout of his own.

“So when do we start the baby making process?”


Baekhyun was at the grocery store buying some necessities that he was missing at home when he got the text, he was examining the chocolates that were available in the store trying to debate which was better.

“He agreed….. He was surprisingly calm over the issue……. I promised I would tell you the outcome. So don’t talk to me.

                                 -Joon Hyung”

“OH MY GAWD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY SHIP IS SAILING!!!!”  Baekhyun started screaming before noticing that other moms were staring at him before replying with sass. “What? Never seen someone fanboying over their OTP?”

The other moms looked away awkwardly and Baekhyun kept his gaze before texting a reply to Joonmyeon.

“So did you guys start the baby making process? *insert ert face*

                               -Baekhyun~”


Let's praise this genius of a man~! Sassy!Baek is what I live for.

I hope that you guys liked the chapter. I don't know what to do on the "baby making process"..... Should it be the conventional baby making process -like you know-

Or should I keep the story strictly PG and just say that they went to the doctor? I'll let you guys persuade me.

*It'll be my face when/if you guys don't comment, suscribe or upvote*

Well, i hope that you guys can help me with that little issue. Please give your opinion regarding this in your comment.

See you guys next chapter!