Seunghun

Variegated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You wrinkle your nose as Seungjun blows a dandelion right toward your face, the wispy, fluffy white seeds flying everywhere. You pout and he laughs and tosses aside the now bald stem, reaching to pluck another from the ground.

“Sorry,” he says, twirling another dandelion between his long fingers. “I just thought–I just thought it’d be cute.”

“It’s okay,” you say, rubbing your nose. “You looked pretty cute while doing that, anyway.”

At your compliment, he blushes, but his face is suddenly contorted to an expression of worry and alarm when you sneeze.

“Oh my god, are you okay? I’m sorry, was that because of me? Oh, god, please don’t be mad at me, I’ll make it up to you, I swear.” He immediately stands up, tossing the dandelion to the side.

“Wh–no, no, what, Seungjun, that was just like–a sneeze. Like. A sneeze. It’s okay. I don’t think it was because of you. My nose was just itchy before,” you say.

“Oh, okay,” he says, sounding relieved. His features still remain firm though, as he grabs your hand in his, hastily walking out from the grass and onto the park’s main path. “But I still need to make it up to you.”

“I’m okay, really, it was just a few dandelion seeds to the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter