Youjin

Variegated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Being with Youjin is quiet.

Of course, it’s not always that way; sometimes you find yourselves laughing so hard that tears prick your eyes, or talking about a certain topic for so long that neither of you remember who even brought it up in the first place, or hurling words at each other meant to hurt rather than mend on those dark nights where nothing seems right.

Still, for all the moments in between, the world is quiet. 

Youjin sits at his computer, wordlessly clicking away at the game he plays, while you curl up on the couch, reading. In between chapters sometimes you’ll get up and get a drink or something to eat, but sometimes you don’t get up at all. 

When you do, though, Youjin will take the opportunity to call you over, looking at you with a bashful expression.

When you ask him why, if he needed anything, he doesn’t really say much, just kind of smiles and shrugs, knowing that you know the answers to your own questions. Shaking your head and smiling, you give him a quick kiss on the cheek, knowing that although he doesn’t really enjoy skinship, he loves it if it’s from you.

And, before he can pull you back and ask for more, you’re gone, to the kitchen, then back out, hopping onto the sofa and sinkin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter