Heejun

Variegated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You take a sip of your drink and set it back on the small table, rubbing your hands together as the cold condensation from the glass sinks into your skin. Hazy summer heat fills the air, even as the sun bleeds into the evening sky.

In the chair next to you, Heejun continues to hum, plucking strings into chords on his guitar. The ambient noise and his soft voice creates a soporific effect; you feel drowsy, ready to close your eyes and drift away in the summer breeze.

“Hey, guess what?” His voice snaps you out of your stupor.

“Hm?”

He smiles that smile of his, in which both of his lips curl inward and make him look absolutely ing adorable. You resist the urge to reach out and pinch his cheeks.

“Nothing, actually. Just, you look really beautiful today.”

“Oh?” you grin and raise a brow, playful. “So are you saying I normally am not?”

He laughs and momentarily stops playing on his guitar. “You’re always beautiful.” He leans over to give you a kiss. “Wanna hear a song I’ve been working on?”

You reach out, take another sip of your cold drink. It washes down your throat. Refreshing. “Sure.” You turn back to the distance.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter