Inseong

Variegated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One of the things you like best about Inseong are his hugs.

Warm, loving, and plentiful. He engulfs you in his embrace and you swear you could stay like that forever–if only staying in one place, one position didn’t inconvenience you so much. Like, for example, now. 

“Inseong,” you mumble, trying to aim the remote controller at the TV so you can turn it on. “Let me go, at least just for a second. I can’t move my arm because you’re like, trapping it against your body.”

“I don’t wanna.” As per usual, he hardly ever refuses to let go, unless you strike up a fanciful deal with him or turn to more underhanded methods. You’re not much in the mood for either, so you attempt to reason with him.

“But I can’t turn on the TV if you don’t.”

“Nope,” he says, kissing your cheek, your neck. “You’re like my teddy bear. So I’m not going to let go.”

“Your what?”

“My teddy bear. You know, how little kids all have that favorite stuffed bear? And they hug it close to them all the time? Well, you’re my favorite, and so I like to hug you close to me all the time.”

“So you’re implying that you’re a kid.”

“If tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter